FIFA 11: PC Patch 1.01 Available
Patch 1.01 is now available for PC users of FIFA 11, which can be downloaded directly from EA’s servers here.
In other news, Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers can expect news of a patch “very soon”, with a mid-November release being rumoured. It is not known however what the patch will include, although sources claim that it will be “comprehensive”. Follow EA’s Senior Producer, David Rutter, on twitter for the latest information on patches.
The PC Patch 1.01 download is set to make the following adjustments:
- The end-match crash in Manager Mode and Exhibition Match.
- The Manager Mode crash when using Peterborough Club.
- Teams in Manager Mode that were appearing in the incorrect leagues. Note: This will not work for Manager Mode saves that you have in progress, only new ones that you start after installing the patch.
- The Manager Mode in-game scoreboard location when in widescreen mode and using a league other than England.
- The Manager Mode in-game scoreboard location when Olympique Lyonnais are used.
- The weather pattern randomizer in Manager Mode.
- <em>Two users playing on the same team if you enter the online mode with the mouse.
- Online Head to Head matches where the in-game scoreboard location was sometimes too low on the screen.
- Users being able to control the opponent CPU with a second controller after backing out of a Ranked Online match.
- Users who did not receive a DNF% on the Head to Head Leaderboards when pressing ALT + F4.
- Highlight replays video stuttering.
- NIS (Non-Interactive Sequence) stuttering.
- Improvement for keyboard users who were not able to access the in-game Controller Settings.
- A work around for video stuttering on ATI video cards (until a new driver is released).
- Correction to Lincoln City kit sponsors.
- Correction to Zenit St. Petersburg third kit.
- Correction to Montpellier kit sponsors.