Football Manager 2013 On Way
You can be sure that when the nights start to draw in, there will be a perfect valid reason for shunning the outside world and staying wrapped up warm. That reason, as always, is Football Manager, and the 2013 version of the long running name changing series is set for its official release via Steam on November 2nd 2012.
Instead of getting drip fed information, some of the key features of Football Manager 13 include
- Challenge Mode - Take hold of a team in the middle of an injury crisis or on an unbeaten run and lead them to their objective for the end of the season. (a feature previously only available on FM Handheld)
- Classic Mode - Limited responsibility for those managers wanting the feel of a CM 98 game with modern players.
- Enhanced 3D engine with new animations
- Brand New Training System
- Network Gaming!!
- Enhanced Press Conferences