View Full Version : The best player in CM01/02: Nikiforenko. If you haven't heard of him check this out!

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
04-05-2002, 01:54:PM
Since this forum seems to be for good players I just have to post this here for all of those that haven't already seen it since there have to be a whole lot of new visitors to these boards now... (To fill up all of these forums...) :confused:

However here he is, introducing the king of CM, the new Maradona, also known as 'Niki', here he is, SERGEY NIKIFORENKO!!!

http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34292

And for a little vote about him and another good player called Tó Madeira, go here:

http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37294

Shindig
05-05-2002, 12:14:AM
We all know about To Madeira but I've never heard of Niki. I don't intend to buy him. The world doesn't need a new Maradonna.

SBF
05-05-2002, 03:56:AM
hehe dude i think you should you don't know what you're missing out on ;)

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
05-05-2002, 04:44:AM
Well, let me say it like this;

Niki whips Tó Madeiras sorry little ***!!!

No but seriously, we had a vote on who was better and the current score is 9 to 3 in favour of Niki...

He is better than Tó. It is as simple as that.

SBF
05-05-2002, 07:18:AM
Originally posted by The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
Well, let me say it like this;

Niki whips Tó Madeiras sorry little ***!!!

No but seriously, we had a vote on who was better and the current score is 9 to 3 in favour of Niki...

He is better than Tó. It is as simple as that.

well let's put it this way get Niki as a AMC and get To Madeira as a forward it works good !

Shindig
05-05-2002, 11:20:AM
Cherno Samba is better than Madeira in my opinion. Niki doesn't really look impressive but he may surprise me.

I'm pretty sure I have the largest Shortlist ever! Its about 200 players long.

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
06-05-2002, 12:48:AM
Originally posted by Shindig
Cherno Samba is better than Madeira in my opinion. Niki doesn't really look impressive but he may surprise me.

I'm pretty sure I have the largest Shortlist ever! Its about 200 players long.

He may surprise you?
He WILL surprise you!

The first time I saw Niki I could not believe how he could score so many goals... I thought his stats sucked... Niki has made me rethink what stats are important in CM...
Look at the links I posted earlier, there are some screen shots of what will happen if you play him the right way.

Sembei
06-05-2002, 09:17:AM
Yes.. i only played with To Madeira because i cant found Nkiforenko (i play on medium database)... but i see a lot of screenshots where you can see how he score... he is awesome..

Petaloudas
07-05-2002, 03:43:AM
I think that Joao Paiva is pretty good!!!! He scores a lot of goals!!!!!!

juventusita
07-05-2002, 01:53:PM
Sembei, Niki is on the game under medium database.

Search for "niki". He is in there.

Crazy
07-05-2002, 04:29:PM
I think that Joao Paiva is pretty good!!!! He scores a lot of goals!!!!!!

God Joao Paiva is terrible. What team did you have him in? I know he can't do it in the Prem.

Dimz
08-05-2002, 11:56:AM
do you need maximum database to get this dude or can you get away for having medium database

juventusita
08-05-2002, 02:15:PM
ALL OF THESE PLAYERS ARE ON MEDIUM DATABASE

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
08-05-2002, 11:36:PM
Originally posted by juventusita
ALL OF THESE PLAYERS ARE ON MEDIUM DATABASE
But ofcourse this also depends on which leagues you play...

Sembei
09-05-2002, 09:18:AM
Ok.. then i can get him because i only play Argentina-Spain-Italy because my pc is to slow... ****! But i have to madeira on my squad! (The directive of my clubs says that he is the most important player on team...)...

Mauricio
09-05-2002, 05:29:PM
How much time should i wait to see nikis real potential

Petaloudas
11-05-2002, 03:35:AM
Joao Paiva worked very well at campionato, with Perugia!!!! He also played well in Greek and Spanish league!!!! it's very useful because he can score a lot of goals and gives many assists!!!!

BigBrother
11-05-2002, 01:23:PM
I began a new game as 1860 Munchen when I decided to pick up "Niki", I already had To Madiera and wanted to see what all the hubbub was about. I was horrified by the results...:eek:

I've never had a better player! Ever!!! :D

He has only played six games (no friendlies) and has racked up a total of 10 goals. He has scored two hat tricks and has received four 10's. His stats are really deceiving but remember, "Don't judge a book by it's cover" results ar all that matter and trust me, you will be getting a LOT of good results.

Madiera is doing good but nothing compared to Niki.

Don't miss out on Niki or you will regret it! :D

Theresonly1CM
11-05-2002, 10:16:PM
ive heard of this nikiforenko but only in fragments. Aghahowa is the master.

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
12-05-2002, 01:58:PM
Originally posted by Theresonly1CM
ive heard of this nikiforenko but only in fragments. Aghahowa is the master.
Please...
Aghahowa? He doesn't come close to Niki...

juventusita
12-05-2002, 03:59:PM
Aghahowa is great, but not as cheap as Niki.

Petaloudas
13-05-2002, 04:43:AM
I agree that Niki is a very talented goalscorer!!!! But I found something for !! I have Athletico Madrid and I signed both To Madeira and Niki. I use a very attaking tactic with 3 strikers!!! I found that when i played to madeira and niki together they scored with difficulty!!!!

man united forever
31-05-2002, 08:35:PM
Has anybody tried Changui of Deportivo la Coruna or Fernando Torres of Atletico Madrid? I recommend both those strikers. Changui has some very good stats and improves a lot. Fernando Torres has immense potential. If you get him early and train him properly, he will turn out to be well worth the investment. Perhaps not as good as Nikiforenko, but deadly nonetheless.

Theresonly1CM
02-06-2002, 06:47:AM
Fernando Torres is awesome

seeso_beeh
18-06-2002, 01:43:PM
Cherno Samba is damen awesome
also Joe Cole rules but not b4 u send him for surgery once

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
21-06-2002, 09:58:PM
Originally posted by seeso_beeh
Cherno Samba is damen awesome
also Joe Cole rules but not b4 u send him for surgery once
But all these players are nothing compared to Niki...

Theresonly1CM
22-06-2002, 10:44:PM
ok, so i signed "niki" and he scored a hat trick away to Blackburn....

Theresonly1CM
22-06-2002, 10:44:PM
.. on his debut.

maticml
23-06-2002, 12:32:AM
In my club (PSV) he has scoored goal in 1.minute on his debut, but then he didn't scoore goals any more for about 9 matches.
NIKI SUCKS!

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
25-06-2002, 04:18:PM
Originally posted by maticml
In my club (PSV) he has scoored goal in 1.minute on his debut, but then he didn't scoore goals any more for about 9 matches.
NIKI SUCKS!
Bull ****.
If you play him as attacking midfielder, let him run with the ball and take the penalties, he will be your best player ever!

payster2002
25-06-2002, 08:37:PM
has anyone got niki on the xbox version , cause i cant find him anywhere

Theresonly1CM
25-06-2002, 08:57:PM
RTWC, I have signed him on a Network game and he is slowly but surely getting better. Is this normal? (Form not attributes).

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
25-06-2002, 09:39:PM
RTWC, I have signed him on a Network game and he is slowly but surely getting better. Is this normal? (Form not attributes).
He usually explodes and scores directly but sometimes it might take a season until he is in his real shoes.
But are you playing him correctly just behind the forwards? Letting him run with the ball and taking penalties?

Theresonly1CM
25-06-2002, 09:52:PM
Maybe thats it, I need to tell him to run with the ball.

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
25-06-2002, 10:08:PM
Maybe thats it, I need to tell him to run with the ball.
Yep, he is an exceptional dribbler.

Theresonly1CM
28-06-2002, 02:38:AM
I recently signed "Niki" for Roma, and he is doing very well form wise (20 goals or so) and he has a good average rating (about 8) but his stats look useless. Do they improve, because if they do then this is one hell of a player.

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
01-07-2002, 04:51:PM
Let him take free kicks, take long shots and play him as play maker and he will score even more...

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
08-07-2002, 07:21:PM
http://www.fcshakhter.by/img/nikiforenko.JPG
The One, The Only, Sergei Nikiforenko!

I found this picture of the CM superstar on the official Shaktjor Soligorsk home page at http://www.fcshakhter.by!

man united forever
09-07-2002, 07:44:AM
hahaha he looks a bit stoned there:D

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
11-07-2002, 11:57:PM
I tried to find Maxim Tsigalko too but I couldn't...
Has anyone else found any pictures of CM-stars?

CM_Fanatic
15-07-2002, 12:34:PM
I tried to buy "NIKI" - Found him fine - when to buy - Had to wait 4 weeks for his work permit as he was on a free transfer, and then transfer fell through, because he couldnt get a work permit. ANYONE else have this problem? and anyways for me to get him?

And if i were to get him, how would i make him "Run with ball" . I need him fo rmy team, as i play with a guy behind the front 2, but he got injured for 6 months, this could be ym perfect replacement.

Anyways - how can i give him a "work permit" cause its always saying hes failing to get one.

Thanks

jeffm1206
15-07-2002, 05:06:PM
His stats may not be the best: but you have to see this
He is obviously very good with the ball: great technique and dribbling
BUT HE IS ALSO VERY GOOD OFF THE BALL
He gets in the right places, and so obviously he is also a very good poacher

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
16-07-2002, 10:28:PM
Originally posted by CM_Fanatic
I tried to buy "NIKI" - Found him fine - when to buy - Had to wait 4 weeks for his work permit as he was on a free transfer, and then transfer fell through, because he couldnt get a work permit. ANYONE else have this problem? and anyways for me to get him?

And if i were to get him, how would i make him "Run with ball" . I need him fo rmy team, as i play with a guy behind the front 2, but he got injured for 6 months, this could be ym perfect replacement.

Anyways - how can i give him a "work permit" cause its always saying hes failing to get one.

Thanks
He'd be your perfect replacement but when you have him he'll be your first choice, believe me!
I got him a work permit by signing him as indispensible to the club. But he is hard to get to England...
To make him run with the ball just right click on him in the tactics screen. Then click run with ball, "Yes".

Tomarter
28-07-2002, 10:14:PM
This fella kicks To's ***

gonza9
28-07-2002, 11:41:PM
Is Niki anythin close to what he is in CM in real-life? Anybody seen him play?

SOPHIA
31-07-2002, 06:08:AM
I haven't tried, but I think Tsigalko and Cherno Samba r the best strikers in the game.

Tsigalko, 20, he scores 42 goals in 28 league games, average rating >9. Awesome!!

And anyone tried A. Robben from PSV??

gonza9
02-08-2002, 08:32:AM
Robben starts at a small Dutch club, obviously not PSV. Haven't bought him myself, but I've read he's quite good. Buy Nikiforenko before the 1st month in your game, and you could get him for less than one mill. Pretty cheap for a boy-wonder, and quite affordable for reasonably small, mid-table clubs.

Wstussyb
02-08-2002, 10:42:PM
sadly he is not on 00/01 =(
Im awaiting my 01/02 to come in the mail, I know....I am a late comer to this game but yet it has took a big chuck of my life already =-)

mbertolli
04-08-2002, 09:56:PM
Where the hell are these players you are all discussing???

i cant find ANY of them. niki or to.

im playing cm 01/02 with the database set to max. im only running the english league.

help me....

mike.

Wstussyb
05-08-2002, 07:45:AM
I think you need a lot of leagues

The FIFA RTWC Webmaster
16-08-2002, 07:49:AM
No you don't. With a max database Sergey Nikiforenko is there.

Wstussyb
16-08-2002, 03:21:PM
I just got the game 01/02, it slooooooooooooooooooooow
my 00/01 runs a lot faster, takes a hour to start a new game with all leagues and max database

Zcrysis
16-08-2002, 03:27:PM
Just an opinion but why in hell would you want to do that anyway?
If you do things like that you should have a system that more then excels (2x) the optimum system requirements.
And do you really care about the N. Irish and Welsh leagues when your in Italy or Spain?

Niki is in there if you run 3-4 leagues and medium database.

Wstussyb
16-08-2002, 09:38:PM
the req for the game is like pent 233 64 mb
my computer is 1700 MGHZ 256 MB
I tried the max data base with just 5 leagues and it was the same speed
who do I really miss out if I just do the middle data base?

Zcrysis
17-08-2002, 03:01:AM
So far ive heard of one or two ggod players that make the maximum but not the medium database.
But they are comp generations on their stats so its never consistent