1. who will be the surprise team for Euro2000 (like Czech Rep in '96)???
2. what player will come out of nowhere and be the unexpected star of Euro2000 (ex. Karel Poborsky)???
3. finally, your pick for golden boot!
I am still thinking about my picks, but maybe one of your opinions will help me out!!
I made my stupid pick i gotta stick with it:
1.Czech rep- Norway final
2. Best players probably Solskjaer and Nedved
3. Most goals- Solskjaer
I think the teams to watch will be Czech Rep and Sweden and the player of the tournament will be Heskey of England, I don't think Owen will be as much of a star as he was in France98. For foriegn teams, I think the star will be Luc Nilis of Belgium or Kluivert of Holland, It's about time he hit form for Holland.
And if Kevin Keegan doesn't pick Andy Cole, then he shouldn't be allowed back into England!
1)Italy can surprise anyone ,by making the finals.
2)Filippo Inzaghi ,top goal scorer of the tournament.
Belgium will be the surprise of the EC
Strupar is going to score alot, Emile Mpenza will do the same
Our defense is currently a bit unsure, but it will stand!!!
1. I'd love Portugal to be the surprise team - because the squad has very good players who deserve it.
2. young Simão Sabrosa (hope he plays)
3. Goal scorer: hmmmmmmmmm... Figo, or Capucho
That's it http://www.soccergaming.com/ubb/wink.gif
(Moloney, what do you mean with "foreign teams"?)
Turkey could be a surprise team too.
ok... here are my picks (for now)...
1. Surprise team... Sweden, Norway
2. Best player... Scholes, Davids
3. Top scorer... maybe Solskjaer or Owen
Surprise team: Slovenia
Surprise star: Zahovich (Slovenia)
Golden Boot: Kennet Anderson
Surprise team: Portugal
Surprise star: Ruud Van Nistelrooij
Goldenboot: Patrick Kluivert