Hello to everyone:
FIFA 12 GAMEPLAY EVOLUTION 4 BETA 5 FIXED BY DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS
This version is a stable version, i think is one of the latest beta before GP EVO 4 SERIES FINAL.
After some feedback from sg forum, pm, emails:
- Fixed AI marking and aggression.
- Increased AI fouls and card.
- Restored all the good improvements introduced on GP EVO 3 series.
- Increased and realistic players skills and attributes (both AI/Human).
- New improved and realistic shoot system (both AI/Human).
- Incresed AI finesse shoots.
- Tweaked collision system (also present on beta 4).
- Tweaked AI team chemistry.
- Realistic players dribbling and agility system (both AI/Human).
- Increased and realistic derby and rival aggression mode (also present on beta 4)
- Players are no longer linked to the ball, and simultaneously can take different directions.
- New AI attack sequences and goals, these aspects active new replay with different angles.
- Some minor fixes.
Soon i upload some videos demonstration with all improvements, but you can see yourself in the game.
Copy the two files (contained on GP_EVO folder) to your Game folder, regenerate game files with fifa12i68regenerator (take care...), play the game!
DOWNLOAD HERE or use update system on GP EVO TOOL 2 FULL:
For update the GP EVO tool with this GP EVO package: copy GP_EVO folder to FIFA12 MAIN FOLDER (where is located the tool).
Now open the tool and manage/enable new gameplay.
Another important suggestion for remove, solve lag or crash with GP EVO or any other patches of other editors is:
On i68Regenerator: select all the big files, first regenerate game files with option "ignore edited files stored in folders" and click GO!
Close the regenerator.
Install/Copy files (GP, Optimizer or others) or enable GP EVO with any of my tools (generic).
Re-open regenerator and regenerate again with option "Take care of edited files....." and click GO!
Thanks to everyone for awesome support and effort!
Good matches to everyone
I wait for some feedbacks and after i decide to update first page thread!
For general problems or issue use search option!
For more general info/tips read txt.