Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-10-2006, 02:14:AM   #1
sha
Club Supporter

sha is on a distinguished road
CM online free passes

hey all

i got few free gaming voucher to give away, if any of you want it, just apply here http://www.faqfc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1470

i also might give out again free CM copies yet again, so keep checking this thread

Old 28-10-2006, 08:32:PM   #2
rpvankasteren
Manager

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Free CM copies... Sorry that I'm not very excited about that prospect. 2007 is supposedly a remarkable improvement to 2006 - moving away from the path of realism FM has blocked towards a path that's more accessible - but I can't get my thoughts past how Eidos screwed people over with those two horrendous WIPs. In my book that's not how game development should be done, over the backs of their trusting customers.

Old 07-02-2007, 08:32:AM   #3
Calangea
Club Supporter

Calangea is on a distinguished road
Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by sha View Post
hey all

i got few free gaming voucher to give away, if any of you want it, just apply here http://www.faqfc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1470

i also might give out again free CM copies yet again, so keep checking this thread
Please help me I'm from Romania and I want to play cm-online and I do not have a visa or master card, I can't pay.... Please Help