Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 129 votes, 3.26 average. Display Modes
Old 15-03-2012, 07:46:PM   #946
Jaboldinho
Fan Favourite

Jaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jaboldinho
It's nothing major, but that stood out for me.
Old 16-03-2012, 11:05:AM   #947
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz View Post
I'm 5.5 hours away from scoring an authentic WWII A-2 Leather Bomber Jacket for $49 on ebay.
Bam, got it.

Also just the super classic J.Crew blue striped crewneck for $20. Not a huge discount, but it does retail for $80 and coming up on the season for it, so pretty good.

Right now I'm the leading bidder on a cashmere Alan Paine V-Neck for $16.99. Probably going to be my last ebay purchase for awhile unless something is just too good to pass up.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 11:10:AM   #948
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
One more thing, I wore my desert boots with some olive chino shorts today and just a navy t-shirt supporting a basketball team that was playing, which is kind of a bold move I think. However, I did some googling and the best way to describe the look, which I completely felt while seeing myself in mirrors throughout the day, was that it gives a bit of a joie de vivre.

Old 16-03-2012, 11:58:AM   #949
Waldo1639
Senior Squad

Waldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz View Post
Bam, got it.

That jacket is f***ing awesome! I'm so jealous now.
Old 18-03-2012, 11:34:PM   #950
Nimreitz

Did I miss read this somewhere, does the rest of the world not wear button down collars? I'm not suggesting wearing it with a tie, but under a V-neck or sportcoat it's perfect! How has this not left America?

Old 19-03-2012, 01:43:AM   #951
Jaboldinho
Fan Favourite

Jaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant future
I love button downs. But I have to agree, that it seems to be a bit less common in Europe. Most of my shirts have spread collars. Actually, I think I only have 3 purely casual button down shirts, and 1 white button down. All of them are pretty recent purchases. So it's a new trend for me, too. I just feel that shirts tend to look better with a button down collar. Especially when wearing them one button open.
Old 19-03-2012, 01:48:AM   #952
Nimreitz

Well it's because you run a risk of your collar coming over the garment and looking like John Travolta

Although I do think that collar over or under the sweater is one of the more dynamic trends in men's fashion. Most stuff doesn't change, but this does seem to be different every few years. It's also something that most people don't know.

Old 23-03-2012, 01:26:PM   #953
clash
Senior Squad

clash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaboldinho View Post
Coming back to this photo, because of the hair, lol.

I got pretty long hair in the middle, and less on the sides and back. Also I'm a fan of comb-back-comb-over (or whatever you call that hairstyle like that) and I got few events coming where I have to look fancy. Any tips on how to succeed with that hairdo? I've seen so many fails at it and I don't really want to look like a douche.
clash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 01:35:PM   #954
Jaboldinho
Fan Favourite

Meh. Not good on giving tips about hair, pretty clueless about that stuff. That said, use some gel or wax to style it as you wish - shiny or matte, slick or messy - and maybe finish off with a hairspray to hold it.

Feeling like spring today, red pants, blue/grey button up, blue suede bucks. Just throw a leather jacket and sunglasses on when going out, and not feeling even slightly chilly.
Old 23-03-2012, 06:03:PM   #955
Nimreitz

I would suggest just googling Ryan Gosling, finding a hair style you like, and trying to do that. He's been rocking a pretty solid combover for a few years now and there's a lot of variations.

Old 23-03-2012, 06:58:PM   #956
Arnau
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
Shame i'm balding
Old 24-03-2012, 10:22:AM   #957
Nimreitz

I'm moving onto summer now as it's been such a great March and I can wear the clothes basically when they get here. Anyway, here's my shopping list:

Nantucket Red Shorts
White Suede Bucks
Few Madras Shirts
Patch Madras Shorts (Don't have the courage to wear pants or jacket in patch)
Rugby Shirt
Probably a few new polo/tennis shirts
Red chinos
White jeans
White Panama Hat (I do not know if I can pull this off, I will probably have to try one one somewhere)
Ray-Ban Wayfarers
White linen jacket

As usual I think I'll turn to ebay for most of this stuff. Lands End is having a great sale right now, so I'll probably knock off the polos and chinos in the next few weeks. Madras and Nantucket Red looks better worn. Shoes I'll want new. Was going to get boat shoes, but I think the bucks and my penny loafers will carry me through summer.

Basically, I will turn into a full blown preppy once Memorial Day hits.

Last edited by Nimreitz; 24-03-2012 at 10:26:AM.
Old 24-03-2012, 11:44:AM   #958
Jaboldinho
Fan Favourite

Solid list. Would love to find some good white jeans myself.
Old 24-03-2012, 01:17:PM   #959
rony31
Superstar

rony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant future
Holy **** you buy a lot of clothes. Other than a pair of dark jeans and work dockers, I don't think I've bought myself a single article of clothing since possibly last Summer. Need to update the wardrobe, clearly.
rony31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 03:44:PM   #960
Nimreitz

I don't NEED to buy any of it

Tags
fashion don't!!!, fashion guru, how do i look girl?, prom dresses, you look fab