Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 02:45:AM   #256
rony31
Superstar

rony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiptomylou View Post
I take bills, **** change. I used to toss it before, and my then girlfriend at the time gave me a piggy bank. I put all my loose change in it, which in 6 months turned to 60 bucks. Not bad, but it's annoying. Plus change makes your hands smell.
For the past 2 years I was tossing all my spare change (quarters and less only) into a piggy bank and after about 8 months I had about $80 which I used to buy booze for a camping trip with. When I started working I started throwing loonies ($1) and toonies ($2) in there as well, but before that I had already accumulated about $50 in change. I'm pretty sure I'm well above $150 by now. I'm gonna keep doing this and use it all as vacation money.

Tom: Cereal. Easiest way to eat healthy (tons of fibre, good amount of protein and other vitamins/minerals). And if you choose the right one, it's also delicious.

Neutrals: United or City? Why?
rony31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:54:AM   #257
MaestroZidane
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

MaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud of
City, United have too many titles already, and I would like to see City win one for once.

Your pet requires a $2500 operation, do you go for it?

Thanks to Tosiek for the sig.

Proud after victory! Loyal After Defeat!
MaestroZidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:58:AM   #258
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Back Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Definitely City. They're more fun to watch, and United are just easy to hate... only reason I follow them is because of Chicharito, but I get tired of the massive coverage they get when they're not that great to begin with. No idea how they're close to clinching yet another PL title with such crap play at times.

Olympics yay or nay?

Edit: MZ beat me to it, so I'll answer his question. Since my cat is the definition of awesome, I would find a way to pay for it or I'd hate myself forever.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Back Door Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:03:AM   #259
Mus
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Mus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Mus
Yay. There's just something about that 100m sprint final.

What about designer babies? Assume the technology is there and not ridiculously expensive
Mus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:13:AM   #260
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiptomylou View Post
Edit: MZ beat me to it, so I'll answer his question. Since my cat is the definition of awesome, I would find a way to pay for it or I'd hate myself forever.
Just get a new cat. They're all pretty much the same.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:44:PM   #261
Keegan
Yardie

Keegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to all
No to designer babies - that is playing God.

Do you believe in God?

Keegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 12:17:AM   #262
Alex
sKIp_E

Alex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
No. Too many parts of religion change when science proves then wrong.

I don't think design-a-baby is playing God anymore than loads of other stuff we do.

Gay marriage, yes or no?

Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 04:47:AM   #263
rony31
Superstar

rony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant future
Yes. Let them have the good and the bad that comes with marriage if they want.

Who wins in a war, India or Pakistan?
rony31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 05:32:AM   #264
Keegan
Yardie

Keegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to all
India. They would hack Pakistani computer systems then overwhelm them with numbers.

What natural resource would you rather find on land you own - oil or diamonds?

Keegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 09:51:AM   #265
Jaboldinho
Fan Favourite

Jaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jaboldinho
Diamonds. If I find oil, America will attack me.

Favorite alcohol?
Old 13-04-2012, 10:09:AM   #266
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Diamonds are worthless just FYI.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 10:09:AM   #267
ARIAGA II
whore

ARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud of
Rubbing alcohol, I get scraped a lot.

My favorite drink might actually be a piña colada...

Top 5 albums?
ARIAGA II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 06:48:PM   #268
Waldo1639
Senior Squad

Waldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to behold
Nickelback - Here and Now (2011)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium (2006)
Thompson - Bilo jednom u Hrvatskoj (2006)
Opća Opasnost - Treba mi nešto jače od sna (1994)
Cage the Elephant - Cage the Elephant (2008)

Those fell on my mind at the moment.

Red or white wine?
Old 19-04-2012, 01:35:AM   #269
ronnifan9
Starting XI

ronnifan9 has a spectacular aura aboutronnifan9 has a spectacular aura aboutronnifan9 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Calumn View Post
Ha well I'm not sure Mexico counts as first world but either way that place looks great!
Oh it's not, I was just promoting tourism to my home citeh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mus View Post
There's just something about that 100m sprint final.
It's the event I look forward to every time the olympics come around. + Isimbabella

Red, red wine
Go to my head
Make me forget that I
Still need her so

Red, red wine
It's up to you
All I can do, I've done
But memories won't go
No, memories won't go

I'd have thought
That with time
Thoughts of her
Would leave my head
I was wrong
And I find
Just one thing makes me forget

Red, red wine
Stay close to me
Don't let me be alone
It's tearin' apart
My blue, blue heart

[Red Red Wine Toast Section]

Red red wine you make me feel so fine
You keep me rocking all of the time
Red red wine you make me feel so grand
I feel a million dollars when your just in my hand
Red red wine you make me feel so sad
Any time I see you go it makes me feel bad
Monkey pack him rizla pon the sweet dep line
Red red wine you give me whole heap of zing
Whole heap of zing mek me do me own thing
Red red wine you really know how fi love
Your kind of loving like a blessing from above
Red red wine I love you right from the start
Right from the start with all of my heart
Red red wine in a 80's style
Red red wine in a modern beat style, yeah

[Chorus:]
Give me little time, help me clear up me mind
Give me little time, help me clear up me mind
Give me Red wine because it make me feel fine
Mek me feel fine all of the time
Monkey pack him rizla on the sweet dep line
The line broke, the monkey get choke
Burn bad rizla pon him little rowing boat

Red red wine I'm gonna hold to you
Hold on to you cause I know you love true
Red red wine I'm gonna love you till I die
Love you till I die and that's no lie
Red red wine can't get you out my mind
Where ever you maybe I'll surely find
I'll surely find make no fuss just stick with us.

[Chorus]

Red red wine I love you right from the start
Right from the start with all of my heart
Red red wine you give me whole heap of zing
Whole heap of zing mek me do me own thing
Red red wine in a 80's style
Red red wine in a modern beat style, yeah.

Wedgie or a purple nurple?
Old 19-04-2012, 06:53:AM   #270
Waldo1639
Senior Squad

Waldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to beholdWaldo1639 is a splendid one to behold
This song is an anthem for all wine drinkers. "Red red wine you make me feel so fine". Oh, yeah...