Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 16-04-2012, 03:18:PM   #136
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Back Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Except no Europe glory.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Back Door Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 06:45:PM   #137
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
You're not in any job long enough to taste European glory. You need to build a squad and have them grow as a team. That said, I ******* love reading about this journeyman game and hope you eventually make the jump to Barcelona or Man U.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 04:18:PM   #138
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Back Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
In the quarters of the Europa League, I happen to draw the team that brought me my first trophy and the team's first trophy...

When I arrived there I was received with a warm welcome.

Unfortunately for the Dnipro faithful, that was all there was to cheer about.

I had seen that AC Milan beat Fenerbache 2-0 meaning it was more than likely to be paired up against them in the semis, which I wasn't looking forward to. They've been a major pain in the ass and I haven't yet beat them (except that time I beat them but didn't save...)

Then I see this:

Onto the semis!

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Old 17-04-2012, 07:02:PM   #139
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Finals!

And of course, in the league I'm in a huge slump and what looked like title contention the whole way now looks like I'll have to battle for the last CL spot...

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Old 17-04-2012, 11:45:PM   #140
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
How many CL Spots in Italy? Good cup run though, Avramo.

Old 18-04-2012, 12:28:AM   #141
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Three I think? I'll find out in a bit.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Old 18-04-2012, 01:09:AM   #142
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Three it is. Anyway, I was mostly 1st and 2nd throughout the first half of the and maybe up to 2/3ths of the season then ******* Juventus decided to run the table and win it again!

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Old 18-04-2012, 01:31:AM   #143
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Old 19-04-2012, 05:07:AM   #144
Back Door Skip
Pedro

My starting striker is hurt for two months, my back up is being a little bitch and asked for a transfer despite playing like utter ****. The third striker goes in for a total of 15 minutes and breaks his ankle. My fourth choice is really a winger who misses complete sitters... All leading up to this:

Someone put me out of my misery. ****.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Old 19-04-2012, 05:08:AM   #145
Nimreitz

The board will soon enough.

Old 19-04-2012, 06:04:AM   #146
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Yeeeeeeahhhh...

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Old 19-04-2012, 06:45:AM   #147
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Meh.

By the way, the guy that got the brace is my main striker coming back form injury.

Talk about over reliance...

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Old 19-04-2012, 09:14:PM   #148
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Well it happened.

I did have a good run that got me out of a hole, but then Martias Martinez got injured and sure enough... I draw against Lazio, which is a big no-no, and lost to Torino. Meh.

How damaging is being sacked to your reputation?

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Old 20-04-2012, 12:58:AM   #149
Back Door Skip
Pedro

My replacement:

Don't feel bad for me, boys. It looks like I landed on my feet.

Time to tap up some of my old players since Roma and Lecce are affiliates.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Old 22-04-2012, 10:58:AM   #150
Nimreitz

How the **** are Lecce that rich?