Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums > Management Games > FIFA Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-03-2010, 04:26:PM   #1
Speggy
Club Supporter

Speggy is on a distinguished road
Hmmmm FIFA Manager 10 - Financial Status - Loan Help

Hiya , I have Taken a Loan out, (4.5 mil) however i cannot access the money, cant even find where it is,
and cant find out how do you dish out that loan to where you want it, .ie transfers-salarys-misc. ive tried in buget control . but , cannot find where the money is stored and how to move it across to transfers-salarys,
any help would be greatly apreciated,

thanks in advance

speggy

Speggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:55:PM   #2
S H A N K O
Club Supporter

S H A N K O is on a distinguished road
i think in loans

you will get the money

when the player return back

S H A N K O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 12:48:PM   #3
Speggy
Club Supporter

Speggy is on a distinguished road
no, i dont mean player loans , i mean a general loan, when i take a loan out i cant access the money, for example if i take a loan out of 1,000,000, where does the money go too, cos i want to add it to my transfer fund. thanks

Speggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 09:02:PM   #4
gumpy
Club Supporter

gumpy is on a distinguished road
i have the same problem!!!! how do u excess the money!?!?!?!

gumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 11:16:PM   #5
tapout68
Club Supporter

tapout68 is on a distinguished road
I've only been playing this game/type of game for about 6 months, so bear with me.

I'll share what I have discerned: Your budgets and cash are 2 different things and unrelated. When you take out a loan, your budgets are unchanged. To see the money, go to the Financials/Status page and look at the top left corner of the page. You should see the graph and the spike, from where your cash went up from the loan. You will also see how much cash you have left.

For me, I currently have 13 mil left in my Salary budget, yet I have only 3.5 mil in cash left. I can over spend my cash, as I am remaining within my budget. But I am driving the club into debt. I would show a net loss at year end. In the end, this will negatively affect your career, if you sustain this kind of spending. (How much debt you can get into and keep your job is limited, I suspect, by your credit limit).

During the course of the game, you will need to achieve a balance to succeed in the long run. As you are succesful, your budgets will build up, freeing you from the restrictions a small budget places upon you.

Short term, you can overspend. But, if you do, try to do so in a way that builds up your cash flow. What I did, was buy/build buildings that added cash. Ex: I bought apt blocks that paid money in, helping to pay stadium/facilities maintenance and upkeep.

tapout68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:44:AM   #6
miradae
Club Supporter

miradae is on a distinguished road
I have met such an accident,how can it do,if you know the answer,you can contact me on the ffxiv gil website,thank you.

miradae is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fifa rules !!!!