EEP Lite 0.2
- including latest EA squad from 9th October
- new wonderkids like Nnamdi Collins, Georgios Koutsias and more
- free agents like Ezequiel Garay or Ben Arfa
- updated Flamengo squad with real players (also authentic appearance and stats)
- Flamengo plays in brazilian League now
I've created/released the 0.1 yesterday when he wasn't transfered :D Will be a PSV player in 0.2
(in my opinion) It doen't make sense to set up details like kitnumber for a free mod, when EA releases a new squad (with also real kitnumbers) on friday. If it has a high priority for you and you...
EEP Lite is a light version of EEP. It doesn't include any new leagues/teams/kits as EEP normally does.
(Graphic by RBS)
Changelog of v0.1:
- transfers till 6th October (most of deadline days and other missings from the latest ea squad)
- new wonderkids like Liam Delap, Luka Romero or...
Yeah beside Benfica, Porto and Sporting aren't any kits updated, but why do you expect this? I wrote "over 50 new 20/21 kits" on the featurelist and not "most of portuguese league kits are updated" ? :D
I'm sorry if I missed transfers/retired players. Portugal hadn't the same priority for me...
Just export your own FBMod and put it under EEP so it gets a higher priority and you'll see your stuff ingame.
No I think its not possible. You could try to export them with RDBM (table "createdplayers" and "editplayernames" or something like that) but I never tried it.
As I described in the release post (one above yours) of 2.2... you cant use 2.1 careers with 2.2.
Your only way is to not load 2.1 careers in 2.2 (otherwise it will say "damaged, do you want to delete the save") and only play 2.2 careers. If you want to play your 2.1 career, you just unapply...
Very important PLEASE DELETE THE DIRECTORY NAMEND "ModData" inside your Origin Games / FIFA 20 folder!!
Because there wasn't any gamebreaking bug in EEP 2.0/EEP 2.1, its your own choice to restart the career with EEP 2.2 or use 2.1/2.0 instead.
- updated hundreds of transfers...
Important! You'll need to restart your career if you want to use EEP 2.1.
Because there wasn't any gamebreaking bug in EEP 2.0, its your own choice to restart the career with EEP 2.1 or use 2.0 instead.
- added @AdioszPL Boot-table so his boots should be unlocked!
I'll update parts of the rosters but not adding any new teams - sorry. This isn't a replacement for FIFA 21 - its just like a early access. And FIFA 21 (also with Arad and Arges) is around the corner ;)