Andy's Animated Adboards

Stefanowizck

Club Supporter
Andreasmax;3911221 said:
in the next week there will be an All in one patch for more animated Adboards, including all previously published animated Adboards...

German Bundesliga, Champions League, Europa League, Arsenal, PSG, Barca, Lyon, Milano, Roma....and many more...

Yes, it's compatible when inserting it right...

Great mate! Take a look to my thread, if you want can use my works to create more electronic adboards!
 

Andreasmax

Senior Squad
All-in-One-Patch animated adboards FIFA16




Contend:

animated Adboards for:

* FC Bayern Munich
* Hamburger SV
* Borussia Dortmund
* Schalke 04
* Hertha BSC
* TSV 1860 Munich
* VfB Stuttgart
* Hannover 96
* SV Werder Bremen
* TSG Hoffenheim
* FC Ingolstadt 04
* German National team
* German Cup
* Champions League
* Europa League
* AC Mailand
* Inter Mailand
* Juventus Turin
* AS Rom
* Lazio Rom
* FC Liverpool
* FC Arsenal London
* FC Barcelona
* Real Madrid
* FC Valencia
* Athletico Madrid
* Paris Saint-Germain
* Olympique Marseille
* Olympique Lyon
* Coupe de France
* France National team
* Ajax Amsterdam
* World Cup 2018

Credits:

Andy (Fifaplanet)
Anamorph (Fifaplanet)
EL_KEEPER (Fifaplanet)
Cesc Fabregas (Community)
Christophe83460 & Friends (Frankreich)
SIA Bouncer (Moddingway)

Installation:

To install the patch you have the Data folder
Copy the data folder frim the patch in your FIFA16 directory. (Programs / Origin Games / FIFA16 /)
Regenerate your BH Files (FileMaster16, BH Editor, CG File Explorer16)

Manually Importing Tables Into The Database :

As many have already made changes to their database, i supplied a manual version to import the needed individual tables into the database.
These folders and files are located in the subfolder "database_tables" in all-in-one-patch-fifa16 / path.

Start DB Master15 and load your database in Origin Games / FIFA 16 / data / db /

Click on the table "sponsors" and then click the little folder with a red arrow (import single table) icon to import the table.

Repeat the steps for the other 6 tables, "dynamicimages", "teamsponsorlinks", "competitionsponsorlinks", "presentationcompsettings" and "presentationmodesettings".

Save the database.

The Fifa Community wishes you much fun with the animated Adboards for FIFA 16.

Support:

http://www.fifaplanet.de/showthread.php/47503-All-in-One-Patch-animierte-Adboards-FIFA-16


 

tute10

Senior Squad
great work, please include boca juniors adboards in your future set, thanks in advance an d good luck
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
still can't download your pack andy..i'm on holiday and netspeed is so bad down here :swear2:

anyway..thank you for the time taken to make this big pack :hump:

great work as always my friend :clap::innocent_smile_1:
 

Andreasmax

Senior Squad
jeetmusic;3912957 said:
still can't download your pack andy..i'm on holiday and netspeed is so bad down here :swear2:

anyway..thank you for the time taken to make this big pack :hump:

great work as always my friend :clap::innocent_smile_1:

thanks my friend...
and I give thanks to you back, your work is magnifique...
I hope your Internet will get better soon...I'm in a hotel and have high speed Internet:-D
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
Andreasmax;3912960 said:
thanks my friend...
and I give thanks to you back, your work is magnifique...
I hope your Internet will get better soon...I'm in a hotel and have high speed Internet:-D

just downloaded your patch.

magnificent work bro :)
 

Indifferent

Youth Team
Andreasmax;3912902 said:
All-in-One-Patch animated adboards FIFA16




Contend:

animated Adboards for:

* FC Bayern Munich
* Hamburger SV
* Borussia Dortmund
* Schalke 04
* Hertha BSC
* TSV 1860 Munich
* VfB Stuttgart
* Hannover 96
* SV Werder Bremen
* TSG Hoffenheim
* FC Ingolstadt 04
* German National team
* German Cup
* Champions League
* Europa League
* AC Mailand
* Inter Mailand
* Juventus Turin
* AS Rom
* Lazio Rom
* FC Liverpool
* FC Arsenal London
* FC Barcelona
* Real Madrid
* FC Valencia
* Athletico Madrid
* Paris Saint-Germain
* Olympique Marseille
* Olympique Lyon
* Coupe de France
* France National team
* Ajax Amsterdam
* World Cup 2018

Credits:

Andy (Fifaplanet)
Anamorph (Fifaplanet)
EL_KEEPER (Fifaplanet)
Cesc Fabregas (Community)
Christophe83460 & Friends (Frankreich)
SIA Bouncer (Moddingway)

Installation:

To install the patch you have the Data folder
Copy the data folder frim the patch in your FIFA16 directory. (Programs / Origin Games / FIFA16 /)
Regenerate your BH Files (FileMaster16, BH Editor, CG File Explorer16)

Manually Importing Tables Into The Database :

As many have already made changes to their database, i supplied a manual version to import the needed individual tables into the database.
These folders and files are located in the subfolder "database_tables" in all-in-one-patch-fifa16 / path.

Start DB Master15 and load your database in Origin Games / FIFA 16 / data / db /

Click on the table "sponsors" and then click the little folder with a red arrow (import single table) icon to import the table.

Repeat the steps for the other 6 tables, "dynamicimages", "teamsponsorlinks", "competitionsponsorlinks", "presentationcompsettings" and "presentationmodesettings".

Save the database.

The Fifa Community wishes you much fun with the animated Adboards for FIFA 16.

Support:

http://www.fifaplanet.de/showthread.php/47503-All-in-One-Patch-animierte-Adboards-FIFA-16



Thank you for your incredible work, guys!!!

Could someone make a mirror link to zippyshare please? Cause I can't download from mediafire at the moment. Looks like local region problem with mediafire.
 

Andreasmax

Senior Squad
Stefanowizck;3913008 said:
Finally! I was waiting for this pack!
It's compatible with MW? I've only to copy in data folder, right?

yes, it's compatible...you must import the Folder "data" in your Fifa 16 Folder and import all Tables with the DB Master...

jeetmusic;3913070 said:
just downloaded your patch.

magnificent work bro :)

racemodder;3913122 said:
Good work andy. Thanks..

Thanks, my friends...

Indifferent;3913184 said:
Thank you for your incredible work, guys!!!

Could someone make a mirror link to zippyshare please? Cause I can't download from mediafire at the moment. Looks like local region problem with mediafire.

there is now a 2. link to zippyshare...
 

Indifferent

Youth Team
Thank you!!!

May I also ask how OM adboards should look like? I've made an istallation according to your instructions (incuding importing DB tables).

But in game playing OM on Velodrome I see "Audi" adboards etc. and no specific adboards for OM. Is this the way it should be or is there something wrong?
 

Andreasmax

Senior Squad
Indifferent;3913207 said:
Thank you!!!

May I also ask how OM adboards should look like? I've made an istallation according to your instructions (incuding importing DB tables).

But in game playing OM on Velodrome I see "Audi" adboards etc. and no specific adboards for OM. Is this the way it should be or is there something wrong?

in a friendly match?
 

Indifferent

Youth Team
Quick match

Let me check in FUT...

In FUT online it's the same. Just random adboards, like "Audi", "Mcdonalds", etc.

Anyway it's better than EA's default.
 

Andreasmax

Senior Squad
make this in your cl.ini:

ADBOARDS_DEBUG_TEAM =1
ADBOARDS_DEBUG_ALLOWALL =1
ADBOARDS_DEBUG_FORCE_COMPETITION_SET=0
 


Top