aNuk3's Faces (WWTFM)

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
RSfandud;3889148 said:
Hey anuk3 i have a problem with Neymar face, it turns bigger and bigger everytime i score a goal with him :s
Yes it's a known issue with an unknown solution.
 

bobitamtomo

Club Supporter
aNuKe;3888681 said:
A quick update...


Nice muller bro!! Would be good if you make Nicola Leali's face too:mike: wuhuu
 

badboylw

Reserve Team
krisaju95;3889196 said:
Yes it's a known issue with an unknown solution.

I think that probably is because the body is a lil bit thinner than it should be, probably that´s were the point begins...
 

emilloparski

Club Supporter
Casemiro and Danilo

Hey, Anuke!

Altough I am a big fan of your work, I should say Casemiro is a poor work, and Danilo is nowhere near to himself. Danilo looks good but not as himself. Altough the problem in Danilo is in his face, Casemiro's problem is bigger, not only his face is bad, but his body is strange, he's short and with a fat head...You may need to spend some time on these players... It's like it's not you who did these two.

I can't say the same for Kovacic... He is flawless!
 

charley.hotdawg

Youth Team
anuke, keep making what u wanna make
you cant suit all tastes and also you are not in a volunteer situation
anuke said he knows his level , I strongly agree with that

anuke has been making "a lot of great faces" "in short time" with awesome quality.
well, maybe he could create more fabulous casemiro or danilo again. and then?
what about many users expexting his next works ?

90%( honestly I think 99%) of users are satisfied with anuke's works
because it is "above the average". dont use words like 'poor' 'nowhere near"
for selfish purposes

do respect
 

emilloparski

Club Supporter
charley.hotdawg;3889554 said:
anuke, keep making what u wanna make
you cant suit all tastes and also you are not in a volunteer situation
anuke said he knows his level , I strongly agree with that

anuke has been making "a lot of great faces" "in short time" with awesome quality.
well, maybe he could create more fabulous casemiro or danilo again. and then what
what about many users expexting his next works ?

90%( honestly I think 99%) of users are satisfied with anuke's works
because it is "above the average". dont use words like 'poor' 'nowhere near"
for selfish purposes

do respect

Dude, chill up, nobody said he can't, nobody said he's bad at making faces. If I was thinking that he is bad, I wouldn't be hoping for edit. Maybe he was in a hurry, just agree that these two are not the same level as Bale, Kovacic, Neymar and Suarez ;)
 

aNuKe

Senior Squad
Guys...thanks for the feedback..does not matter if it's negative or positive...i'm really impressed by the fact that i am defended by some people...
I must agree that Casemiro is not perfect but Danilo is as close as it can be!
 

emilloparski

Club Supporter
aNuKe;3889714 said:
Guys...thanks for the feedback..does not matter if it's negative or positive...i'm really impressed by the fact that i am defended by some people...
I must agree that Casemiro is not perfect but Danilo is as close as it can be!

Keep in mind that my post is not attacking you. There was no need for anyone to defend you. If you feel offended, please accept mt apologize, I respect you are doing this for us just like anybody else here. And it was only a suggestion. I won't die if I don't get these faces edited ;)
Communications through internet often get the wrong impression...

Cheers, man!
 

aNuKe

Senior Squad
emilloparski;3889731 said:
Keep in mind that my post is not attacking you. There was no need for anyone to defend you. If you feel offended, please accept mt apologize, I respect you are doing this for us just like anybody else here. And it was only a suggestion. I won't die if I don't get these faces edited ;)
Communications through internet often get the wrong impression...

Cheers, man!

I agree...case and point this one :)))...
 

JGallo

Club Supporter
Well.. I'm not a very active user, but reading some posts here, I think I have to write this.
I just want to say that it isn't fair to reproach ANYTHING to the facemakers. They are using part of their time to make some FREE content for all of us.
Please, this guy is an inspiration to many of us, trying to learn how to make faces, I just can't understand many guys here despising his work..
 

karron97

Youth Team
JGallo;3890609 said:
Well.. I'm not a very active user, but reading some posts here, I think I have to write this.
I just want to say that it isn't fair to reproach ANYTHING to the facemakers. They are using part of their time to make some FREE content for all of us.
Please, this guy is an inspiration to many of us, trying to learn how to make faces, I just can't understand many guys here despising his work..
:clap: :clap: :clap:
 

tonyporros

Club Supporter
JGallo;3890609 said:
Well.. I'm not a very active user, but reading some posts here, I think I have to write this.
I just want to say that it isn't fair to reproach ANYTHING to the facemakers. They are using part of their time to make some FREE content for all of us.
Please, this guy is an inspiration to many of us, trying to learn how to make faces, I just can't understand many guys here despising his work..


+100000.
Fifa is much better because of their faces!
 

Auday Elyafe

Club Supporter
Hey man I am a big fan of your faces, I just registered today and I was wondering does installing your faces affect FIFA Ultimate Team in anyway? Thanks!
 

drigOrange

Reserve Team
My opinion.
aNuKe as well as other facemakers, are fantastic here.
They do their jobs and disclose. People talk a lot, but always share and give attention.

........//........

Now there other facemakers that are real profiteers.

Disclose (people comment, praise, and are waiting weeks and months for the release).

So they ignore, and do not release the links.
These people do not want to share anything. And with are questions of this genre I have just pissing me off sometimes.

The soccergaming forum is to spread graphs work, as friends should be.

Sorry for the bad English, but I think it got the message. My English is a native island. lol lol lol
 

powerdrive

Reserve Team
anuk3 has been the main reason why I buy Fifa on PC for the last three years.Period.He's not only the best facemaker around, he's also a humble guy who shares all his faces constantly without asking anything in return.For that, he has my respect.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, but people bashing other facemaker's work based on their personal opinion is disrespectful , same as flooding every single thread with face requests.We are lucky enough to have many talented facemakers on this community and to be honest sometimes I wonder how these guys can keep on doing after all the BS they get from some users.

Let them work and be grateful
 

charley.hotdawg

Youth Team
if administrator in this forum see JGallo & powerdrive's saying
please register that in the sticky thread :)

we should be grateful to all the facemakers
and be polite when you really wanna something like in 'real life'
instead of just saying "plz & thanks " easily
 


Top