Building new stadiums?

davidmende

Starting XI
Recently i was in a Latin PES forum, and it really amazed me how active and strong their community is about edting, especially new stadiums, even though PES 2009 has just been released they´re already looking for ways of converting their large catalog of playgrounds or building new ones. Seeing this i just have the feeling that after the death of www.fifaecp.com, the stadium creation scene is having a really slow and sad development, mostly the 70% of the new stadiums that we have for fifa 07 were conversions from PES games and very few original creations. is it so difficult to build them for fifa games? is fifa getting more diffcult for modding?
 

FifaDemon2008

Youth Team
It works for me....

The only thing wrong with the stadiums is they haven't got bright, realistic looking floodlights like the EA made ones have, isn't it possible to make them with proper lights?
 

_TOMATE123_

Club Supporter
I don't understand why it doesn't work for me : I have only pitch and on the main menu their is a picture of the stadium but not the name
 

FifaDemon2008

Youth Team
samueljuarezf;2585448 said:
which stadiums are those?

150 stadiums for FIFA 09.

Austria
Tivoli-Neu
Stadion Salzburg
Wortherseestadion

England
The Hawthorns
Vicarage Road
JJB
Reebok
Ewood Park
Elland Road
Fratton Park
Madejski Stadium
St Andrews
City of Manchester Stadium
Goodison Park
Pride Park
Boleyn Ground
Stadium of Light
Craven Cottage
Villa Park
Riverside Stadium
Britainnia Stadium
Old Wembley

Belgium
Koning Boudewijn Stadion
Jan Breydel
Cristal arena
Sclessin
Stade du Pays de Charleroi
Het Kuipje

Germany
Volkswagen Arena
Fritz-Walter Stadion
Stadion am Millerntor
Rheinenergie-Stadion
SchucoArena
Borussia Park
Bruchwegstadion
easyCredit-Stadion
Tivoli
Weserstadion
Ostseestadion
rewirpower-Stadion
Stadion der Freundschaft

Netherlands
Gelredome Stadion
De Kuip
Phillips
Arke
Willem
Parkstad Limburg
DSB Stadion

Spain

Riazor
Anoeta
San Mames
Olimpic Lluis Companys
Estadio Balaidos
Santiago Bernabeu
Sanches Pishuan
Ciudad de Valencia
Coliseum Alfonso Perez
Estadio Nueva Condomina
La Romareda
Estadi ONO
Reyno
Sardinero
Estadio Manuel Ruiz de Lopera
El Madrigal
Estadio Mediterraneo
Rosaleda
Nuevo Colombino
Zorrilla

Italy
Olimpico di Torino
San Paolo Napoli
Stadio Luigi Ferraris
Renzo Barbera
Friuli
Artemio Franchi
Ennio Tardini
San Nicola
Renato dall'Ara
Carlo Castellani
Granillo di Reggio Calabria
Mario Rigamonti
Sant'Elia di Cagliari
Via del Mare
Stadio Artemio Franchi
Armando Picchi
Alberto Braglia
Massimino
Menti

Rest of the World
BMO Field
La Bombonera
Yokogama
Saitama
Mineiro
Pacaembu
Monumental
Karaiskaki
Lerkendal
Aalborg Stadion

Portugal
Estadio Cidade de Coimbra
Restelo

National
Maksimir
Lokomotiv
Metallist
Centenario
Windsor
Lia Manoliu
Cilindro
Ullevaal
Ataturk
Hampden Park
Koning Boudewijn Stadion
Parken Copenhagen
Ernst-Happel-Stadion
Rasunda Stadion
Olympia Stadium Athen
Olympiastadion Helsinki
Stade de Geneve

Turkey
Sukru Saracoglu
Inonu
Ali Sami Yen
Huseyin Avni Aker Stadi

France
Stade Louis II
Stade de France (Saint-Denis)
Route de Lorient
Stade Chaban Delmas
Stade de l'Abbe Deschamps
Geoffroy Guichard
Stadium nord
Auguste Bonal
Stade Leon-Bollee
Municipal
Stade Michel d'Ornano
Moustoir
Nungesser

Czech Republic
Toyota Arena
Bazaly
Unisy

Switzerland

Letzigrund
St. Jakob Park
Stade de Suisse

Scotland
Ibrox Stadium
Celtic Park
Easter Road
Tynecastle Stadium
Pittodrie Stadium
Tannadice Park
Fir Park

One or two have problems: the Brazil stadium has an awful pitch texture, the Romania one has no markings, but you can easily assign them a different stadium using DB Master and the instructions I posted on the EA Forum:

1. Download and install DB Master 09.
2. Backup your Fifa Data Base file (found in Fifa 09/data/cmn).
3. Open DB Master.
4. File menu - Open DB. In box that comes up, open 'fifa'.
5. Find team you want (eg Romania).
6. Find the column 'stadiumid'.
7. Click on Romania's stadiumid box and change it to whichever stadium you want, choosing one from the drop-down list.
8. File menu - Save.
9. When done, exit DB Master, fire up Fifa 09 and check that the stadium has been changed.
10.Have fun!

The only thing I don't like about them is they don't have proper realistic looking floodlights; this doesn't affect the night time shadows, just lowers the atmosphere a little at night. Occasional clipping issues as well; the ball doesn't bounce off adboards and suchlike, but nothing that affects the gameplay in an adverse way.
 

FifaDemon2008

Youth Team
One other thing: Can you use stadiums from Fifa 08 in Fifa 09; did any of them have proper floodlights? I used to have a link to a page where there were a whole load of Fifa 08 stadiums, but I've lost it. Does anyone know of such a link?
 

F4F|Black

Senior Squad
FifaDemon2008;2585241 said:
150 stadiums for your delectation and delight:

http://files.fifax.net/fos/fifa09/stad.exe

The link goes down quite a lot, but have patience, it comes back.

Ha the Patch is a big f*** because the has stella stadium form Rapidfan $chwenker me and any other good Stadium maker and they have not the rights to do this and release this. I find it band when any one steal the files form Fifaecp and fifa4fans.com it´s not easy to build a stadium in HQ and so but i will not talk about stadium making not today. Now it´s so they do this again for a short time has the steal files form ecp and has say hello world hey we has made a new stadium for you but that's incorrect the stadium was from $chwenker and he has spend a much on his free time in this project and so.
So I hope guys that your understand me that I´m worried about this I can not like if any one steal a file form any one the has give his best for this file it´s cost not money but time free time.
 

davidmende

Starting XI
It´s really a shame that all the content of this patch is stolen... are we never going to learn to respect everyone´s work.
 

Spectra

Club Supporter
Wow, this is a great patch even though some stadiums have black turf and stuff under certain conditions.

These types of patches are exactly what the community needs, easy to install and saves A LOT of time for the user.

That being said, it is sad that the stadiums are apparently "stolen" and used without permission. Asking for permission is the least you could expect, that's just common courtesy.

However, you also can't get around the fact that the intellectual property used in the patch is in no way copyrighted and have no actual value. I fully understand if you're upset if you created something and didn't give permission but unfortunately some people will never understand that and just take what they want.

I propose that everyone who had their work stolen and included in this patch post in this thread and you can get the credit you deserve from the community that way. You are all great and a big part of why I play the FIFA series!
 

TOFC

Club Supporter
Spectra;2586104 said:
Wow, this is a great patch even though some stadiums have black turf and stuff under certain conditions.

These types of patches are exactly what the community needs, easy to install and saves A LOT of time for the user.

That being said, it is sad that the stadiums are apparently "stolen" and used without permission. Asking for permission is the least you could expect, that's just common courtesy.

However, you also can't get around the fact that the intellectual property used in the patch is in no way copyrighted and have no actual value. I fully understand if you're upset if you created something and didn't give permission but unfortunately some people will never understand that and just take what they want.

I propose that everyone who had their work stolen and included in this patch post in this thread and you can get the credit you deserve from the community that way. You are all great and a big part of why I play the FIFA series!

Couldnt agree with you more. This patch saved me a hell of a lot of time, and works great! I would have killed to have this patch ages ago.

As far as 'stealing'..thats bull****, everyone appreciates the work done...its freeware, make it payware and people might respect so called 'copyright'

I'm sure the people who have made the stadiums have never downloaded a song off the internet without asking the artists permission, right? haha :clapwap:
 

wwwescape

Youth Team
I agree that many of these stadiums are stolen and should be given proper credit to, but having said, this patch is a must have.

The only downside is that many of these stadiums have adboards and other textures etc. of 2-3 seasons ago. If someone could take it up and start a thread firstly giving proper credit to the orginal creators, and also update some of the textures to the 2009 season it would be great.

Also someone could add a few floodlights in the stadium:innocent_smile_1:

what say you guys???(Y)
 

F4F|Black

Senior Squad
So I has see what your has posted her and I find it not good that many people , will not understand that a stadium not a essay think is and that not all respect the work form other people.
To the copyright hm..... when we release a patch or a stadium for the community have you not the persimmons because the copyright has on the site and the author of the patch,tool and so and wen all steal the files will I not build a stadium again or great a patch why?? I made not fun to see no respect and that so many think that that was I download form the Internet that's my and copyright **** of them.
No no guys that's not OK also RESPECT THE WORK FORM US!!!!!!
 

FifaDemon2008

Youth Team
$ido (F|G);2586013 said:
Ha the Patch is a big f*** because the has stella stadium form Rapidfan $chwenker me and any other good Stadium maker and they have not the rights to do this and release this. I find it band when any one steal the files form Fifaecp and fifa4fans.com it´s not easy to build a stadium in HQ and so but i will not talk about stadium making not today. Now it´s so they do this again for a short time has the steal files form ecp and has say hello world hey we has made a new stadium for you but that's incorrect the stadium was from $chwenker and he has spend a much on his free time in this project and so.
So I hope guys that your understand me that I´m worried about this I can not like if any one steal a file form any one the has give his best for this file it´s cost not money but time free time.

If you made some of the stadiums, then kudos to you and to all the other makers you mentioned! Any chance of you making some more for Fifa 09 (preferably with proper floodlights, if possible?)

I agree that it isn't right to steal the credit to your work, it's a shame you can't really properly copyright work done online - or can you?
 

FifaDemon2008

Youth Team
wwwescape;2586154 said:
I agree that many of these stadiums are stolen and should be given proper credit to, but having said, this patch is a must have.

The only downside is that many of these stadiums have adboards and other textures etc. of 2-3 seasons ago. If someone could take it up and start a thread firstly giving proper credit to the orginal creators, and also update some of the textures to the 2009 season it would be great.

Also someone could add a few floodlights in the stadium:innocent_smile_1:

what say you guys???(Y)

That's a great idea. That way, the original makers can get credit and we can get some new stadiums happening as well; as you said, some of these are well out of date or have other issues such as poor pitch texture. All of them don't have the ball bounce off the adboards either.
 


Top