Champions league patch for fifa 09 thread

Rayzor127

Youth Team
I've tried to upload this cmp in CM09 and it continues to crash CM09 on the first file with a System Exception space type of error.

I have plenty of drive space and ram, running on Vista.

Any ideas?
 

Rusteamfan

Club Supporter
snoppf1 thanks for your great job.Make please real tournament with real groups e.t.c
because you make only teams and stadiums
 

snoppf1

Senior Squad
Rayzor127;2670046 said:
I've tried to upload this cmp in CM09 and it continues to crash CM09 on the first file with a System Exception space type of error.

I have plenty of drive space and ram, running on Vista.

Any ideas?

I dunno, i will look into it

try importing it in stages man instead of all at once.
 

Rayzor127

Youth Team
snoppf1;2670651 said:
I dunno, i will look into it

try importing it in stages man instead of all at once.

I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

Update:
Nope, no luck. I tried loading in smaller stages but it would continue to crash CM in multiple, different spots. Will using Create, Replace or ID make a difference? Which should I be using?

Thanks.
 

snoppf1

Senior Squad
Rayzor127;2670731 said:
I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

Update:
Nope, no luck. I tried loading in smaller stages but it would continue to crash CM in multiple, different spots. Will using Create, Replace or ID make a difference? Which should I be using?

Thanks.

I dunno? i'm not sure why it's crashing for you.

maybe its the id's

I may repackage everything again :)
 

tiagoreix

Club Supporter
tournaments?

great patch indeed. but i would be awsome if you also uploaded the cmp file with the tournaments (and league?). do you have date?

stay fine and congratulations.

Sporting Lisbon rules!!!!!!
 

Rayzor127

Youth Team
confusedlad;2729188 said:
i have download these two files. On downloading i get UEFA_PATCH and UEFA_PATCH2 . But what should i do with these files to make the patch work

You can use CM09. Open your FIFA db file then open patch and import the 2 files separately (UEFA Patch 1 first, then Patch2). After saving the FIFA DB, you should then see the tournaments in the game.

Good luck with this as I could never get it to load properly and encountered errors.

You could always create a new tournament in the game and add the teams. Just add the teams in order to ensure they're in their correct groupings. I just used the info found on http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/index.html but there are a few teams that are not easily found in the game (Russian Teams) so I just replaced them with some other teams.
 

Rayzor127

Youth Team
speedywalcott;2757918 said:
Please re app load the files with steps how to make them work.
The link is not working.

Hi Speedy,

This Champions League patch is quite old and you'll probably have a hard time finding it. It is from last year with 2008 rosters and teams so you may just want to create your own tournament in the game.
 


Top