CM 14 and Other Tools by Rinaldo

goldfinger

Youth Team
Sorry, I don't know. Maybe re-install, try giving the file an admin rights, run in compatibility mode, install all available .NET Framework files etc. Maybe someone with Win 7 will give you some advice.
I see that some users reported that they cannot open DBmaster 14 with Win 7.
Note that as a temp. workaround you can still use file master 13 with FIFA14 without any problems.
 

*aLe

Youth Team
GuyxPagaz;3562177 said:
nope. maybe i should download something to my computer?
The only thing it may need is .net so make sure you have the .NET framework installed and updated at least to 4.0.
 

grazy0731

Youth Team
Windows 8 64 bit with .netframework integrated into the operating system , There is no need to install it.

DBM 12 It starts without any problem....DBM 14 will not start!!!
 

GuyxPagaz

Youth Team
*aLe;3562295 said:
The only thing it may need is .net so make sure you have the .NET framework installed and updated at least to 4.0.

i have 4.5.... doesn't work this thing!!!! maybe because my fifa folder is in c:\ ?
 

tokke001

Senior Squad
for who s file master don't work:

I had same problem, but found solution:
I had not installed fifa 14, but just copied the files to a folder

you need to add the fifa 14-location to your system registery

* open "regedit"
* at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Sports\FIFA 14
* make "Install Dir" with value "C:\Program Files\EA Sports\FIFA 14\" (-> location of fifa 14)
 

Hitchens

Club Supporter
Hello guys. Sorry for my bed english. I hope someone can help.
I want to change standart stadium Leeds United to original (for example Stemford Bridge). I change stadiumid in teamstadiumlinks table on DBM14, and saved. When I play the game there are no changes.
Please, write step by step instructions how to change the standart stadium.
 

kamon310

Club Supporter
rinaldo i'm a big fan of your CM 14 tool...fifa is not fifa to me without CM 14.

so this is a request to you friend...i've been trying to edit some of the camera angles and have put my customized settings by putting cl.ini in the game folder...the problem is these settings do not work for certain stadiums like white hart lane, eastpoint arena, juventus stadium etc...i.e. the zoom and height are sort of locked and do not go below a certain point...and nobody seems to know the solution.

can you please in your CM 14 tool include a key or button to unlock or decompress these stadium settings?? so that camera settings for them can go below the locked value.

i'm sure its not a big thing to do for a master of your caliber :D

Cheers!!!
 

dissectionalone

Senior Squad
Hitchens;3562539 said:
Hello guys. Sorry for my bed english. I hope someone can help.
I want to change standart stadium Leeds United to original (for example Stemford Bridge). I change stadiumid in teamstadiumlinks table on DBM14, and saved. When I play the game there are no changes.
Please, write step by step instructions how to change the standart stadium.

The db you're editing is inside the original data.big file? (data 0.big) Or have you extracted it?
You need to have a folder called "db" inside the "Fifa 14/game/data" directory, otherwise the game will load the original db file from inside data 0.big

And also bear in mind the fact that unless you delete any squad files inside your fifa 14 folder in your documents, you won't see any db changes ingame
 

Hitchens

Club Supporter
dissectionalone;3562582 said:
The db you're editing is inside the original data.big file? (data 0.big) Or have you extracted it?
You need to have a folder called "db" inside the "Fifa 14/game/data" directory, otherwise the game will load the original db file from inside data 0.big

And also bear in mind the fact that unless you delete any squad files inside your fifa 14 folder in your documents, you won't see any db changes ingame

I did so:
1)Press "Extract from.big" - local database
2)Open DB - selected files "fifa_ng_db-meta" and "fifa_ng_db" in "Fifa 14/game/data".
3)Changed stadium in "teamstadiumlinks" table
4)Save
Thats all.

What is my mistake?
 

Sepak

Cocaine
Staff member
Moderator
Hitchens;3562683 said:
2)Open DB - selected files "fifa_ng_db-meta" and "fifa_ng_db" in "Fifa 14/game/data"

It should be "Fifa 14/game/data/db". And try deleting your squad files in fifa's My Documents folder.
 

Sepak

Cocaine
Staff member
Moderator
Hitchens;3562724 said:
Do I need to make regeneration after changes in db master?

you have to regenerate after putting the db files in the folder, after that, it's not necessary.
 

dissectionalone

Senior Squad
What's up with this Fifa that every tool used to change textures in a kit makes the damn game crash? I thought it only happened with file explorer, but with the new version of Rx3 master it's the same. I tried changing a crest on kit I had on the folder, saved it and when I enter the player edit mode to see the kit the game crashes. Anyone else having this issue as well?
 

grazy0731

Youth Team
Solution if not working DBM 14 Windows 8 64 bit

Notepad and write inside

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Sports\FIFA 14]
"Install Dir"="[COLOR="Red"]X[/COLOR]:\\Giochi\\EA Sports\\FIFA 14\\"

Replace X with the drive letter of your local Drive where you have the game

Close and save with a name at your leisure with .reg extension.

Double click on the file and the game is done.
 

Fifamonkey2012

Reserve Team
dissectionalone;3562777 said:
What's up with this Fifa that every tool used to change textures in a kit makes the damn game crash? I thought it only happened with file explorer, but with the new version of Rx3 master it's the same. I tried changing a crest on kit I had on the folder, saved it and when I enter the player edit mode to see the kit the game crashes. Anyone else having this issue as well?

I have the same, im editing a sweat texture file and I export PNG from the block I want, edit it, import back to that same block, click the green tick "apply" button so its fixed in, and then save the rx3 back. Load the game .. BAM ... CTD from before the gamepad check menu. Soon as I switch the rx3 file back to unedited version its all fine again.

Is there a certain way I have to import a block layer png IE set a compression type before I save the rx3 back? Or is it the png type I need to save a certain way from photoshop? Could that cause the crash?
 


Top