Creating New Leagues With New Ids

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
vishal_india;3638230 said:
always get crash in career mode at loading screen !! Did exactly same like in the tutorials , read whole thread but still could not find the fix for career mode crash !!

Please help , using id : 347 !! Works fine in tournament mode !!

any is you use withing the game's limits will work in tournament mode.

beta990;3638291 said:
And that is what I'm find weird. Why would it not be relevant? :S

In the fifadb they use ID 13 (EPL) and in the cards-db they use also ID 13. Why would they use different ID's if they are also defined in the locale-db (locale.big)?

The ID 13 (for example) has a relation with the different database uses for the game. Even the ID 68 has been set, but only not in fifa-db (the one for the career-mode). When adding this ID (68) to the leagues-table, you you will see that everything is correctly in place; you get the correct League-name (defined in locale-db), and it be selected when playing career-mode. Why would they choose different kind of ID's as they already are defined?

Sorry for all the double words, but I just don't believe it is needed to add new ID's, when they are already set. :P

you get the correct name because the name is in the language database, in order for anything to show in game it has to have 1 record in the main database and records in the language database.

cards database is for fut and has not been edited by ea because it is not the database the game uses for it inner workings.

same reason you see all these team and league names in the language database, they can be in there as long as there is no sign of them in the main database.

cards database is for fut and nothing more.
 

beta990

Reserve Team
regularcat;3638318 said:
you get the correct name because the name is in the language database, in order for anything to show in game it has to have 1 record in the main database and records in the language database.

cards database is for fut and has not been edited by ea because it is not the database the game uses for it inner workings.

same reason you see all these team and league names in the language database, they can be in there as long as there is no sign of them in the main database.

cards database is for fut and nothing more.
But isn't it strange that the fut-db has the same ID's as fifa-db?
13 = EPL in fut, 13 = EPL in fifa-db
68 = Süper Lig in fut, 68 = Süper Lig in fifa-db

Why should it be incorrect?

..they can be in there as long as there is no sign of them in the main database.
Where did you get information about this? Or what did you did to find this out?

No flaming, just want to know the reason. :P
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
beta990;3638370 said:
But isn't it strange that the fut-db has the same ID's as fifa-db?
13 = EPL in fut, 13 = EPL in fifa-db
68 = Süper Lig in fut, 68 = Süper Lig in fifa-db

Why should it be incorrect?

..they can be in there as long as there is no sign of them in the main database.
Where did you get information about this? Or what did you did to find this out?

No flaming, just want to know the reason. :P

no not it is not strange why would it be strange.
any database of ea's you look in over the years has the same ids.

where did i get that information, maybe years of editing.

i know you are excited and you think you have found something nobody
has seen before but i am telling you as a long time modder with lots of experience that i know what i am talking about.
 

beta990

Reserve Team
regularcat;3638372 said:
no not it is not strange why would it be strange.
any database of ea's you look in over the years has the same ids.

where did i get that information, maybe years of editing.

i know you are excited and you think you have found something nobody
has seen before but i am telling you as a long time modder with lots of experience that i know what i am talking about.
Yeah, I believe in your knowledge. If someone has edited a lot it is you. :)
That's why I want to learn something here.

But what happened when you set this ID like 68 in the fifadb? Why should this be wrong? What 'wrong' things did happen?

Sorry for asking again, but could you please answer that question. :D

And yes, I believe in your knowledge, don't take this as a flame, but as a noobie (me) that is trying to learn something. ;)
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
beta990;3638382 said:
Yeah, I believe in your knowledge. If someone has edited a lot it is you. :)
That's why I want to learn something here.

But what happened when you set this ID like 68 in the fifadb? Why should this be wrong? What 'wrong' things did happen?

Sorry for asking again, but could you please answer that question. :D

And yes, I believe in your knowledge, don't take this as a flame, but as a noobie (me) that is trying to learn something. ;)

it's not wrong, if i am correct it was the original id for the turk super lig.
being it is not in game, it can be used same as any other number not directly
relating to a league in game, epl 13 for example.
 

dissectionalone

Senior Squad
beta990;3638382 said:
Yeah, I believe in your knowledge. If someone has edited a lot it is you. :)
That's why I want to learn something here.

But what happened when you set this ID like 68 in the fifadb? Why should this be wrong? What 'wrong' things did happen?

Sorry for asking again, but could you please answer that question. :D

And yes, I believe in your knowledge, don't take this as a flame, but as a noobie (me) that is trying to learn something. ;)

I believe a lot of people just go with whatever id's CM generates via the CMS implemented by Rinaldo. I for one try to get the hidden ID's and there are 2 ways to get info (besides knowing the EA db's from years of going through the thing like experienced modders such as regularcat and jschuck) :

Look up the db language strings (EA is very lazy about doing major changes there so a lot of id's can be found on the local db's, both teams and leagues)
Dig through the Fifa Manager game series files, mainly a little file called magicalteamlist that has a list of Id's never seen on any Fifa game
 

rique

Senior Squad
dissectionalone;3638393 said:
I believe a lot of people just go with whatever id's CM generates via the CMS implemented by Rinaldo. I for one try to get the hidden ID's and there are 2 ways to get info (besides knowing the EA db's from years of going through the thing like experienced modders such as regularcat and jschuck) :

Look up the db language strings (EA is very lazy about doing major changes there so a lot of id's can be found on the local db's, both teams and leagues)
Dig through the Fifa Manager game series files, mainly a little file called magicalteamlist that has a list of Id's never seen on any Fifa game

Yeah, I did this for the Costa Rican League me and Dreamzz did; with the real team id's from the magical list. It works in career mode without replacing any leagues. Thanks for that file, dissection.
 

dissectionalone

Senior Squad
rique;3638395 said:
Yeah, I did this for the Costa Rican League me and Dreamzz did; with the real team id's from the magical list. It works in career mode without replacing any leagues. Thanks for that file, dissection.

You're welcome, mate.

I became very curious about an eventual Id list once I was snooping around cleaner installs of games (fifa 11, 12 and so on) and I noticed hidden logos and when Nafer released the AFA patch last year with Id's that looked nothing like the CMS generated ones, I asked him about it and he kindly sent me a list he had compiled, so I looked on every Fifa manager game I could get ahold of and I noticed while looking through the db files that from TCM 2005 (I believe) forward there was that magical team list file and it was a really cool addon to the stuff I could find scattered around the various language DB's
 

JimmySak

Senior Squad
I salute my dearest Rique !

I send also my greeding to Dissectionale, a trully polite member of this site !

Could you please give us a link to this Magical Team list ?
 

dissectionalone

Senior Squad
vishal_india;3638230 said:
always get crash in career mode at loading screen !! Did exactly same like in the tutorials , read whole thread but still could not find the fix for career mode crash !!

Please help , using id : 347 !! Works fine in tournament mode !!

Can you be more specific, mate? How many competitions did you create?

The crash could be happening for lots of reasons, mainly something in the db itself or the competition texts... If you have the magical team list file, have you checked to see if the League you added has an Id on the list?
 

The Crew

Senior Squad
Where i have to insert these texts

Transfers.ini Data - This is my Japan Data

BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_0=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_1=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_2=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_3=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_4=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_5=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_6=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_7=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_8=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_9=-1



BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_0=81
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_1=13
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_2=16
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_3=31
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_4=19
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_5=53
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_6=-1
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_7=-1
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_8=-1
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_9=-1
 

vishal_india

Youth Team
dissectionalone;3639704 said:
Can you be more specific, mate? How many competitions did you create?

The crash could be happening for lots of reasons, mainly something in the db itself or the competition texts... If you have the magical team list file, have you checked to see if the League you added has an Id on the list?

i just created one tournament. and the id 347 is of South african league in magical team list but i have created Nepal league with id 347
 

sakare

Youth Team
The Crew;3640176 said:
Where i have to insert these texts

Transfers.ini Data - This is my Japan Data

BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_0=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_1=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_2=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_3=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_4=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_5=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_6=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_7=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_8=-1
BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_81_9=-1



BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_0=81
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_1=13
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_2=16
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_3=31
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_4=19
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_5=53
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_6=-1
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_7=-1
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_8=-1
BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_81_9=-1


in Transfers.ini
 

dissectionalone

Senior Squad
vishal_india;3640367 said:
i just created one tournament. and the id 347 is of South african league in magical team list but i have created Nepal league with id 347

Did you add the information for your league in the files inside the dlc folder? (for transfers and scouts)

What about disabling the options jschuck mentioned in the first page of the thread? (in cmsettings.ini)
 


Top