Creation Master 16

js121

Youth Team
Is it possible in the Team section to somehow show the attack, defense and overall rating of the team as it shows when you're playing the game and selecting a team? And possibly globally edit a teams defense or attack rating up or down? That would be useful for quick team adjustments.
 

kryg

Youth Team
@ Rinaldo

Any idea how to edit minifaces? with beta2. They don´t show up in CM16 or change in game.
 

js121

Youth Team
I found a bug where CM16 keeps adding an unrelated crest image to my kits even if I add a blank png. The unrelated crest will come back. It only has been happening to a few of my kits. So for now, I just set the badge coordinates to 0.
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
SlimOntario2033;3897501 said:

You're supposed to uncheck "Has Generic Face" first :)
 

marknway

Youth Team
Thank you for your lovely gift to all FIFA fans, CM means a lot. EA should consider hiring you for each years FIFA edition, so CM can be released with FIFA. I dont buy FIFA until I know CM will be released for that year. I dont like FUT.
 

lth19951021

Senior Squad
Rinaldo;3897579 said:
I guess it is not used this year, CM 16 shows all the BMP present in the RX3 and they are only two.
This year we have both types of face rx3 which are containing two textures or three texture including the bump.;-)
 

caiyashin

Club Supporter
marknway;3897655 said:
Thank you for your lovely gift to all FIFA fans, CM means a lot. EA should consider hiring you for each years FIFA edition, so CM can be released with FIFA. I dont buy FIFA until I know CM will be released for that year. I dont like FUT.

I like FUT but it is too expensive.
With CM I can create TOTY, for FREE!
That's why we should thank to Rinaldo very much.
Great job!
 

andersf

Club Supporter
Hi! I imported many classic faces by CM 16, but i got problem with eyes and hairs. Hair texture is transparent, and his eyes bleary like Gattuso on a screenshots. What am I doing wrong?


 

pao4ever

Starting XI
andersf;3897683 said:
players who have a light beard or stubble, has a black beard or stubble in game.

It is because FIFA 15 face textures use 2 images, one with the face of the player and one black/white for the shadows and beard details. In FIFA 16 the colours of the second image have changed to white/yellow/blue. So the FIFA 15 ones make the face have extremely black parts on it. Hope I helped

Sent from my SM-N7505 using tapatalk
 

andersf

Club Supporter
pao4ever;3897687 said:
It is because FIFA 15 face textures use 2 images, one with the face of the player and one black/white for the shadows and beard details. In FIFA 16 the colours of the second image have changed to white/yellow/blue. So the FIFA 15 ones make the face have extremely black parts on it. Hope I helped

Sent from my SM-N7505 using tapatalk

Thanks for the answer. I can somehow fix it?
 

qasar80

Youth Team
Rinaldo;3897555 said:
I have no idea of why this is happening
Let me know what was the workaround for FIFA 14, maybe it can be a clue for finding the solution.
That workarround was for the lights , to make them appear correctly , like 10 pm to be night not sunny day or sunset and was found if i remeber right by Fifa Infinity Team.
In fact , the problem with bench players appeared in fifa 15 and I believe , like the lighting problem , has nothing to do with creation master , and for that is no solution yet.
So I will do a extensive search to find out exactly who found the solution with lighting for cloned stadiums in fifa 14 forum here and let you fnou exactly.
However if that someone reads this , it would be helpfull to say something.
Also , Ariel from moddingway implemented this in his patch for fifa 14 , so he knows exactly the solution.
Anyway it was required to add a line with the id of the new cloned stadium somewhere...
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
kryg;3897604 said:
@ Rinaldo

Any idea how to edit minifaces? with beta2. They don´t show up in CM16 or change in game.
Honestly I tried many and they work,please show me an example that I can riproduce.
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
ronaldokg;3897693 said:
Hi mate, the player have the problem with mouth (black dot around the mouth):




Hope next version fix this error. Thanks....
The problem with eyes is known and will be fixed in Beta 3

Let me have a link to this head please.
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
lth19951021;3897657 said:
This year we have both types of face rx3 which are containing two textures or three texture including the bump.;-)

Can you tell me the name of a player, in the original game, with 3 textures?
 

lth19951021

Senior Squad
Rinaldo;3897712 said:
Can you tell me the name of a player, in the original game, with 3 textures?
Iniesta (41) has 3 textures. And I forgot to say, a few of the players have 4 textures, with the wrinkle bump as the fourth one. You can check Cristiano Ronaldo (20801) and Götze Mario (192318).
 


Top