Creation Master 16

marcas

Youth Team
100celle83;3981517 said:
the db is version 8 of MODDINGWAY 11.01
. Where can I find it ? At what path ? Thank's a lot mate !

I have no experience of moddingway mods so I am just guessing here:

The moddingway selector replaces the defualt DB when you apply a chosen DB. So what you do is choose the DB, apply it, and find it in the default path ...\FIFA 16\data\db\fifa_ng_db.db

As I said. I am only guessing here.
 

poet11

Oh and tits.
I have this annoying recurring problem where player's "skill moves" gets changed around despite correcting it several times. Every time I find, change it and save it happens again when I reopen CM. Any ideas how to get around this? Marcas?

And could someone please upload a working version of DB master that works for Fifa16?
 

harT95

Club Supporter
poet11;3982852 said:
I have this annoying recurring problem where player's "skill moves" gets changed around despite correcting it several times. Every time I find, change it and save it happens again when I reopen CM. Any ideas how to get around this? Marcas?

And could someone please upload a working version of DB master that works for Fifa16?

I am also having the same problem. Eden Hazard's skill gets changed to 2* from 4*.
Every other player is correct.
 

marcas

Youth Team
poet11;3982852 said:
I have this annoying recurring problem where player's "skill moves" gets changed around despite correcting it several times. Every time I find, change it and save it happens again when I reopen CM. Any ideas how to get around this? Marcas?

And could someone please upload a working version of DB master that works for Fifa16?

I believe this is a bug in CM. But it usually only happens the first time you got to the players skill tab. As a workaround, I always open up a random GK players skill tab before I go and edit the player that I was going to edit.

Try it.
 

poet11

Oh and tits.
marcas;3983316 said:
I believe this is a bug in CM. But it usually only happens the first time you got to the players skill tab. As a workaround, I always open up a random GK players skill tab before I go and edit the player that I was going to edit.

Try it.

Thanks a lot marcas, it worked.
 
A

arijima

Guest
I have a problem. When I try to select the kit for my created team the game crash. Anyone knows why?

Edit:
[SOLVED]
 

cesarillo

Club Supporter
Hi, I have a problem. I just formatted my PC and now the CM16 just does not open. I have win7, Framework 4.5 and Directx11. What can be?
 

Mauro 024

Club Supporter
Cm16

I have an error happens to me when I go to the section teams such as BOCA JRS and in the objectives they all say to win the league (they are 3) and change them to "finish in the high places" because I hardly played one season and it came out second and me They were cast and well configure it but in the game I still leave it to win the league if or if I do not know what to play because in the CM16 is already configured as I want but in the game no ..
 

enzo109

Youth Team
Mauro 024;3990781 said:
I have an error happens to me when I go to the section teams such as BOCA JRS and in the objectives they all say to win the league (they are 3) and change them to "finish in the high places" because I hardly played one season and it came out second and me They were cast and well configure it but in the game I still leave it to win the league if or if I do not know what to play because in the CM16 is already configured as I want but in the game no ..

+1 for this error :\
 

Arsenal_fc

Starting XI
How can i get the collar to stick on kits i have new Arsenal kits in my game and i have changed the collar saved it and in game it wont show same with kit fonts and colours?
 

Arsenal_fc

Starting XI
How can i get the collar to stick on kits i have new Arsenal kits in my game and i have changed the collar saved it and in game it wont show same with kit fonts and colours?
 

pao4ever

Starting XI
Arsenal_fc;n6459800 said:
How can i get the collar to stick on kits i have new Arsenal kits in my game and i have changed the collar saved it and in game it wont show same with kit fonts and colours?

Sounds like they are managed by lua assignement. Go to Arsenal's lua (its ID is 1) and change the assignements the way you want
 


Top