Crime

S

Sir Calumn

Guest
I committed a crime yesterday and it felt good.

I stole parmesan from a shop. Parmesan is something you really have to steal, it can only be enjoyed in huge quantities and you can only enjoy something expensive in huge quantities if you didnt pay for it.

Two days ago I stole duck, champange and truffle pate from a farm shop and ate it in their cafe on their bread (which I paid for).

I am developing a taste for crime and therefore thought I would make this thread for fellow outlaws, renegades and mavericks such as myself to discuss their criminal endeavours and generally post things that might incriminate them.

Drug use and speeding doesnt count. Nor do race hate crimes Denis.
 

Back Door Skip

Pedro
Staff member
I recently watched a movie called A Clockwork Orange... and for some reason it came to mind when I saw this thread.
 
It's funny you should mention that skip, I've always thought of Sir_Didier_Drogba as a tamer version of Alex from "A Clockwork Orange."
 
S

Sir Calumn

Guest
The other day I was walking down the street in a massive fur coat drinking a gin tonic (would have been better if it was a martini but for accuracy reasons I have to confess it was a gin tonic) interviewing scottish people about why they hate the english when some woman came up to me and screamed at me that fur was murder and that I was a monster etc etc but I replied "go away or I'll rape you" and she went away.
 

newbie original

We apologize for keeping the yellow too long
Yellow Card
Sir Sir_Didier_Drogba;2648626 said:
The other day I was walking down the street in a massive fur coat drinking a gin tonic (would have been better if it was a martini but for accuracy reasons I have to confess it was a gin tonic) interviewing scottish people about why they hate the english when some woman came up to me and screamed at me that fur was murder and that I was a monster etc etc but I replied "go away or I'll rape you" and she went away.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y)(Y)(Y)
 

Jambo Den

Fan Favourite
Sir Sir_Didier_Drogba;2648626 said:
The other day I was walking down the street in a massive fur coat drinking a gin tonic (would have been better if it was a martini but for accuracy reasons I have to confess it was a gin tonic) interviewing scottish people about why they hate the english when some woman came up to me and screamed at me that fur was murder and that I was a monster etc etc but I replied "go away or I'll rape you" and she went away.

Were you on the Royal Mile by any chance whilst conducting your dignified interviews?
 
S

Sir Calumn

Guest
Actually it was on Nicholson Street, though best responses came from the Captains Bar (H)

Here is an image of me engaged in criminal activities:

 
S

Sir Calumn

Guest
Today I killed a swan with an airgun. I actually killed two swans, because the first one I shot didnt die straight away and we were only interested in a clean kill. We're going to cook it and eat it as an end of term feast. As all swans are property of the Queen it is very illegal to kill them. I feel like Dillinger.

If anyone has any crimes they would like me to commit I am now taking commissions.

Dipanjan;2648844 said:
And Who Took The Pic?
One of my accomplices. See, I know the lingo.
 

newbie original

We apologize for keeping the yellow too long
Yellow Card
Sir Sir_Didier_Drogba;2648939 said:
...I actually killed two swans, because the first one I shot didnt die straight away and we were only interested in a clean kill......

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrinx::biggrinx::innocent_smile_1::innocent_smile_1::sKIp_E:
 
D

Dipanjan

Guest
Go To Afghanistan and Kill Osama Bin Laden.
Although I am not sure if thats a CRIME or not.
 
D

Dipanjan

Guest
Send me some models...

Would Love to do a photoshoot with them and u can also come ......coz u luk no less than a model urself...:)

By The way, do you know any famous models.....?
 
D

Dipanjan

Guest
okk...u know Manikangana?Jesse randhawa? These are probably the topmost models nowadays.....

I love that Pass Aaaaooo Girl.....Give Me her contact number......Plz.....

Naomi is gud? Never knew that.....She is always in trouble....

SG will always underestimate u Dude....
 

Jambo Den

Fan Favourite
Sir Sir_Didier_Drogba;2648939 said:
Today I killed a swan with an airgun. I actually killed two swans, because the first one I shot didnt die straight away and we were only interested in a clean kill. We're going to cook it and eat it as an end of term feast. As all swans are property of the Queen it is very illegal to kill them. I feel like Dillinger.

If anyone has any crimes they would like me to commit I am now taking commissions.

One of my accomplices. See, I know the lingo.

Oh my, you have upset Phil the Greek. Expect a visit from MI5.
 


Top