Doctor+ Productions 16 Special Mods

gabelogan

Youth Team
Fidel!

Tried your Insane and Advanced mods, altough i like really much what the ai does in the Advanced version, i still have 20 shots on goal while the ai has 2 for instance. Way too easy, any way to increase difficulty without enabling the adaptive ai?
 

Shadezzz10

Club Supporter
gabelogan;3928547 said:
Fidel!

Tried your Insane and Advanced mods, altough i like really much what the ai does in the Advanced version, i still have 20 shots on goal while the ai has 2 for instance. Way too easy, any way to increase difficulty without enabling the adaptive ai?

Welcome back Fidel!

I'm looking forward for your gameplay bro..All we need is a challenging game and variety of gameplay for the CPUAI...Please create an insane version of your new gameplay cl.ini where we can find a brutal CPUAI who can score 3+ goals per match instead of keeping possession at 60% and shooting 2 shots at goal per match!

It's good your're back bro!
 

Thalesmagno

Club Supporter
Fidel lives!!

This is better than FIFA 17 announcements.

I had to start playing in WC. its doing ok after 3 games with Fidel sliders but still tweaking.
 

Fredhoer

Youth Team
ciuffu;3927636 said:
try these changes on moddingway db without using any cl.ini and let me know what do you think

players
agility x0,60
balance x 0,1
stamina x 0,88
marking x 1,12
aggression x 1,21
accelleration se< 67 x0,86 senno x0,79
sprintspeed se <67 x0,86 senno x0,79

career_regenplayerattributes
= players
sprintspeed - 10 se >30
accelleration se>60 x0,8 senno x0,9


career_youthplayerattributes

=players
sprintspeed - 10 se >30
accelleration se>60 x0,78 senno x0,89

defaultteamdata

aj +15
bi +15
bo +13
bg +13
w -18
ar +20

Thanks for the tips Ciuffu. For now i'm collecting infos as i have an ongoing career with Fidel's MWDB 4 but i will try this when i finished it. What do you mean by senno x0,89, senno x0,79 etc?

Happy to see Fidel's still experimenting with fifa :33vff3o: . Do you plan to adapt your GP to Moddingway latest DB like you did with 4.0?
 

fideco

Youth Team
Fredhoer;3928716 said:
Thanks for the tips Ciuffu. For now i'm collecting infos as i have an ongoing career with Fidel's MWDB 4 but i will try this when i finished it. What do you mean by senno x0,89, senno x0,79 etc?

Happy to see Fidel's still experimenting with fifa :33vff3o: . Do you plan to adapt your GP to Moddingway latest DB like you did with 4.0?

It's an evaluation of a condition:
E.g.
=players
sprintspeed - 10 if >30
accelleration if >60 x0,78 else x0,89
 

ciuffu

Club Supporter
fideco;3928722 said:
It's an evaluation of a condition:
E.g.
=players
sprintspeed - 10 if >30
accelleration if >60 x0,78 else x0,89


yes
i have forgot to translate my senno ahahahhahahahah
thanks fideco
 

qasar80

Youth Team
Fidel , maybe you will complete the career editor for players to change names , appearance , etc. It would be great , but thanks anyway
 

Chuny

Chairman
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Fidel,
Any chance you will finish what you started with the Cameras Rev Mod? I remember you mentioned and promised a lot of things! I know you're quite busy lately, but please consider doing it! We still need to be able to change the height a lot more, and (if possible) angles!

Thank you!
 

TP83

Club Supporter
Updates Moddingway

Hi! Would I like to know if is compatible with last updates moddingway 5.0 or 6.0!

If NO..is possible to insert last rose update with final winter transfer?

THX
 

VinCeK

Club Supporter
Hello Fidel and everybody.
First i don't know what you change in your new 3.0 Ai mod but after 8-10 games i have to say that it is the best i have played i think. The game is very well balanced between attack and defense with a realistic feeling. We really fell a level difference between big and small teams even in the way to play. I also found the shoots better. The cpu plays like human. I try the 3.0 first but for me the 3.0H seems the best. ( i don't try the insane version).
 

Fidel Gameplay

Senior Squad
::..Federico Debla..::;3928942 said:
Fidel,
Any chance you will finish what you started with the Cameras Rev Mod? I remember you mentioned and promised a lot of things! I know you're quite busy lately, but please consider doing it! We still need to be able to change the height a lot more, and (if possible) angles!
Thank you!

I'll try out to do some new edits in this next weeks. Bye bro

TP83;3929953 said:
Hi! Would I like to know if is compatible with last updates moddingway 5.0 or 6.0!

If NO..is possible to insert last rose update with final winter transfer?

THX

No I've not updated the db at moment. The new gp evo db 3.0 e the new one gp evo db based on mdwm db 6.0, come out before the start of real euro 2016. Bye and stay tuned, I hope to release a beta db before end of may.
Beleave me you can wait but the new gp evo db will be awesome.

VinCeK;3929962 said:
Hello Fidel and everybody.
First i don't know what you change in your new 3.0 Ai mod but after 8-10 games i have to say that it is the best i have played i think. The game is very well balanced between attack and defense with a realistic feeling. We really fell a level difference between big and small teams even in the way to play. I also found the shoots better. The cpu plays like human. I try the 3.0 first but for me the 3.0H seems the best. ( i don't try the insane version).

Big thank for feedback. And yes is precisely the new gp evo 3 series.

To everyone
The new gp evo tool 3.0 come out today in 10 minute.
With a gameplay surprice inside.

Big thanks for all comments, I'll try to reply to all pmduring this next week!
 

Fidel Gameplay

Senior Squad
Hello the new gp evo tool is out now:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIFA 16 ADVANCED GAMEPLAY EVOLUTION MANAGER TOOL 3.0
NEW GP EVO TOOL 3.0 IS OUT NOW - on 15 May 2016
Start FIFA 16 GP EVO TOOL 2.0 and click to DOWNLOAD UPDATES or check download link below.
DOWNLOAD IT HERE: LINK TO FIFA 16 GP EVO TOOL 3.0 - FUTURE UPDATES HERE.
Related online folder: \ADVANCED_GP_EVO_TOOL_[D+]
Related file to download: FIFA_16_GP_EVO_TOOL_3.0_[D+]_pub.rar
Standalone version and include previous updates. Check below new gp evo tool 3.0 pics.
Uninstall the the gp evo tool 2.0. Install the new one, open and manage, read new ballon tips, enjoy!
Include new features, new addons, new amazing gp evo ai versions.
Read included updated documentation for more details, for installation tips and how to use.
Pics:







-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods index updated.
Enjoy!

An little extract of info, read to enjoy:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIFA 16 ADVANCED GAMEPLAY EVOLUTION MANAGER TOOL
REAL SOCCER SIMULATION SERIES
VERSION: 3.0 - STANDALONE
15/05/16
DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS FIFA NG EDITOR TEAM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETAILS (all mods are included in the tool and ready to manage):
- UPDATED WITH LATEST FULL ADV GP EVO COMBO MOD BUTTON
- INCLUDE 9 NEW ADV. GP EVO AI 2 AND 3 SERIES VERSIONS
- NEW FEATURES, ADDON MODS, WINDOWS
- READ NEW ADV. GP EVO TOOL'S BALLON TIPS (with mouse on buttons)
- ULTRA SUPER FAST GAME FILES AUTO REGENERATOR
- MINOR FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- ALL PREVIOUS IMPROVEMENTS (read updated documentation)

INSTALLATION - LATEST OFFICIAL FIFA 16 UPDATE IS REQUIRED.
UNINSTALL the ADV. GP EVO TOOL 2.0 if present.
Extract .rar archive in a folder
Run setup file and install in "\Origin Games\" folder (in the root where is placed your "FIFA 16" folder but not into FIFA 16 folder).

***INSTALLATION TIPS - IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT***
- CHECKING PROPER INSTALLATION BUTTON (the blu button on first tool's window)
By clicking the blu button you can check out if you have installed the gp tool in the right folder, in order to it work properly.
If your FIFA 16 don't start you must reinstall the tool pointing in the right folder. Follow examples below:

For example if your FIFA 16 is installed in (default installation - digital download Origin structure):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 16
YOU MUST INSTALL THE GP TOOL IN: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games
Example 2
if your FIFA 16 is installed in D:\Games\FIFA 16
YOU MUST INSTALL THE GP TOOL IN: D:\Games

YOU MUST ONLY INSTALL IN THE PROPER FOLDER.
Start FIFA 16 GP TOOL WITH ADMIN RIGHTS from desktop shortcut, manage, apply and enjoy!
Just in case you want to enable multiple mods through the tool, click no at every admin manifest to open the BHL regenerator,
then click auto regenerate button at final step after applying all your favorite mods in your game.

MANUAL INSTALLATION
Run setup file, install on a favorite folder on desktop, start the tool, enable your favorite mods,
browse FIFA 16 folder generated by the tool, install manually in your FIFA 16 game folder.
Or browse files on DB AI Installer folder (check structure), paste manually into your FIFA 16 folder, regenerate.
Anyway I suggest to use tool.

ENJOY THE NEW FIFA 16 ADV. GP EVO TOOL!

FOR FULL GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE YOU MUST INSTALL FULL COMBO GAMEPLAY MOD INCLUDED IN THE GP TOOL.
DB+AI+MY SLIDERS/GAME SETTINGS+EXTRA MODS.
Click to "INFO - TIPS" button in first tool's window to check out details.
REMEMBER TO GO OFFLINE IN ORIGIN, DISCONNECT LAN/WIFI CARD BEFORE YOU START THE FIFA GAME.
PLAY THE GAME IN CAREER or TOURNAMENT MODE FOR FULL GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE.

READ HOW APPLY NEW GP EVO DATABASE UPDATE IN FIFA 16.
IN THE GP EVO TOOL CLICK GP EVO TIPS GAME - GAMEPAD - SLIDERS - SETTINGS (in manage gp evo tool's window),
THEN SETUP LIKE INCLUDED PICS, YOU CAN USE YOUR FAVORITE DIFFUCULTY LEVEL.
READ UPDATED DOCUMENTATION, IN THE GP EVO TOOL CLICK ON INFO - TIPS.

Special thanks to all sg forum beta testers and friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIFA 16 ADVANCED GAMEPLAY EVOLUTION - ARTIFIAL INTELLIGENCE MOD ONLY
REAL SOCCER SIMULATION SERIES
ADV. GP EVO AI VERSION: 3.0 - 3.2
15/05/2016
DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS FIFA NG GP AI EDITOR TEAM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETAILS (some updated from 2.0_b2):
- NEW CPUAI BUILD UP PASSING STYLE - UEFA EURO 2016 NATIONALS TEAM STYLE (3.2)
- ADVANCED CPUAI TEAM TACTICS IN ATTACK AND DEFENSE PHASE
- IMPROVED CPUAI BRAIN AND INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM
- NIS SEQUENCES CINEMATICS FIXED AT 60 FPS (80% of NIS during the match)
- GLOBAL IMPROVEMENTS IN PHYSICS AND IMPACT ENGINE
- MORE FREE OPEN GAMEPLAY - NEW REALISTIC GP SITUATIONS
- TWEAK IN PLAYER'S HUMAN SKELETON
- TWEAK IN AI PLAYER'S BRAIN SUBSYSTEMS
- REALISIC PLAYERS EQUILIBRIUM SYSTEM
- ALWAYS ENABLED THE ADVANCED PHYSICS ENGINE SYSTEM
- ALWAYS ENABLED THE PROXIMITY CHECKER ENGINE
- UNLOCKED NEW PLAYERS STUMBLE ANIMATIONS
- OTHER PREVIOUS IMPROVEMENTS (read documentation)

USE THE FULL COMBO PACK FOR FULL GP EXPERIENCE, to enable it in ADV. GP EVO TOOL click on button:
ENABLE FIFA 16 ADVANCED GP EVOLUTION - GP EVO DB + NEW AI (FULL GP COMBO PACK)
READ MY INFO AND DOCUMENTATION.
 

Fidel Gameplay

Senior Squad
VinCeK;3928435 said:
Yeahhhhh, Fidel!!!!! Very good News.
Really want to try your new gameplay tools.
Thanks a lot.

*Supernova*;3928543 said:
Welcome back master! :33vff3o:

PM important for you my friend... ;)

gabelogan;3928547 said:
Fidel!

Tried your Insane and Advanced mods, altough i like really much what the ai does in the Advanced version, i still have 20 shots on goal while the ai has 2 for instance. Way too easy, any way to increase difficulty without enabling the adaptive ai?

Shadezzz10;3928605 said:
Welcome back Fidel!

I'm looking forward for your gameplay bro..All we need is a challenging game and variety of gameplay for the CPUAI...Please create an insane version of your new gameplay cl.ini where we can find a brutal CPUAI who can score 3+ goals per match instead of keeping possession at 60% and shooting 2 shots at goal per match!

It's good your're back bro!

Thalesmagno;3928678 said:
Fidel lives!!

This is better than FIFA 17 announcements.

I had to start playing in WC. its doing ok after 3 games with Fidel sliders but still tweaking.

Fredhoer;3928716 said:
Thanks for the tips Ciuffu. For now i'm collecting infos as i have an ongoing career with Fidel's MWDB 4 but i will try this when i finished it. What do you mean by senno x0,89, senno x0,79 etc?

Happy to see Fidel's still experimenting with fifa :33vff3o: . Do you plan to adapt your GP to Moddingway latest DB like you did with 4.0?

Big thanks for all comments and congrats.
Check out new gp evo tool 3.0 and enjoy! Bye bye
 

MatteoFIFA16

Club Supporter
Ciao Fidel e complimenti per il tuo gameplay! Avrei alcune domande da porti. Sto provando l'ultima versione (3.0) con le tue slide ma in carriera a difficoltà leggenda vinco facilmente, cosa posso modificare? Durante la partita l'arbitro fischia i tocchi con la mano ma in impostazioni di gioco questo tipo di fallo è settato su NO. Ultimo problema: nel menù inziale e nel menù della carriera ho come sfondo l'Oceanic Arena ma dovrei avere, in ordine, San Siro (squadra preferita Milan) e Stadio Olimpico (carriera Roma). Puoi darmi una mano gentilmente?

Hello Fidel and congratulations for your gameplay! I have some questions to ask you. I'm trying the latest version (3.0) with your slides but in career - difficulties legend I win easily, what can I change? During the match the referee blows the touches with the hand but in game settings this type of foul is set to NO. Latest issue: in the start menu and in the menu career I have as background the Oceanic Arena but I should have, in order, San Siro (Milan beacuse favorite team) and Stadio Olimpico (Roma career). Can you give me a hand gently?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to uninstall this mod but the problem of the stadium remained, why?
And, I also have to restore the file cl.ini?
 


Top