*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
yeah you have to replace them for the july month because the mod starts in 2022 where the world cup (in fifa) is..What to say???
great job, man... excellent.... !!!!
just one bug for now !!!!
in manager mode... when some of team players are out for international duties !!!.. I cant replace them manualy before match !!!!! it writes that PLAYER IS ON INTERNATIONAL , AND HE CAN NOT BE REPLACED.... !!!! even if I want to pull out that player from first squad !!!! so I need to use autamatic replace all these players.
Thanks man.Your creativity, dedication and skill knows no bounds! Congrats! Thanks!
The work you've done with the alternate leagues is unprecedented and memorable!
That said, my great wish would be to see you, as you did in the Croatian, Czech, Greek or Russian League, expand the alternative edition to Leagues such as Ukrainian, Serbian, Cypriot, Hungarian or Israeli or Bulgarian, for exemple.
thank you very much you helped me a lot, I deleted the file in C: , Users, Username, AppData Local and FIFA Mod Manager, everything works thanks again brother!Try to delete the FIFA ModManager directory and extract it again.
If that still not work, try to delete the "FIFA_Mod_Manager" directory inside: C: , Users, your username, AppData (maybe hidden directory, google how to see hidden directorys in Windows), Local. There should the dir be. Close FIFA ModManager before, delete that dir, and let me know if it works now and which solution helped you out.
No its simple. The website is from 21/24th August when there was only the Realism Mod Preview with MM 1.1.1 (which is/was only available for Patreons of Fifers RM). So I had to provide both versions. For those with Realism Mod who was only able to use RM (and EEP) with the ModManager preview of 1.1.1... and those who doesnt have/want Realism Mod and was (until yesterday of course) only able to use 1.1.0...ur downloads are a little confusing!
u have two versions - with and without fifer's realism mod and u have specifically mentioned the fifer one is for "fifer's RM preview" and "new beta of mod manager" on ur website.. so
* fifer's RM preview is the same RM 1.0 available on his patron or was it some earlier version?
* mod manager 1.1.1 is a full release as I can see.. is this the beta version you mentioned?
so if fifer RM 1.0 and MM 1.1.1 are full releases and not previews and betas as u mentioned do I still need to download the 2nd one for use with fifer RM or 1st one will do??
Is this version compatible with fifers realism mod 1.0?EEP 2.0 Update 1 - Deadline day transfers
Following features needs a new started career to appear Dont forget to start the career with "use current squads" (in the middle) option after you loaded the squadsfile
- update of the mod to ModManager 1.1.1
- Minifaces/Minikits are now included into fifamod file (LiveEditor Addon removed)
- all transfers including deadline day
- deadline-day kitnumber updates for top leagues
- 100% real groups for CL,EL and Conference League
- 6 new european club teams (HAPOEL, Ballkani, RFS, Vaduz, Vojvodina, Radnički Niš)
- EEP Playerviewer updated on website
- real schedules addon for: PL, 1. and 2. Bundesliga, Serie A, LaLiga, Ligue 1 and SüperLig (read description of that mod!) to have the match order like in reallife -> ManUnited first matchday against Brighton, then Brentford, Liverpool, Southampton etc.
- added Ronaldinho, Zidane and Henry to the EEP MainMod Icons Squadfile
- fixed 3 players who came directly back from loan
- fixed 5 players from qatar NT (CPU bought them like qatar is a club team)
- fixed LOD issue for Manchester United and Arsenal kit in european competitions
Working also in current started EEP 2.0 careers:
- updated romanian league to "SuperLiga" with language strings and logos
- fixed some wrong Hotspots (position of kitnumber/name) in Regionalliga
- fixed visual bug in league table/points of Theme Addon
- LaLiga 22/23 ball fixed/added
And maybe more
How to Install:
1) Download EEP 2.0 and latest ModManager (https://www.fifaeditortool.com/download) even if you already had ModManager (1.1.0) . There is a new version (1.1.1). If you dont use that new version, the mod wont work!
2) Extract EEP 2.0 and also ModManager
3) Import EEP MainMod and Addons you want into ModManager and apply them
3.1) EEP Addons should be UNDER MainMod. All other mods like Facepacks have to stay ABOVE MainMod. Ohterwise you could end in problems.
3.2) Only apply ONE scoreboard addon at the same time!
4) Copy and paste Squadsfile "SquadsEEPMainMod_02ndSEPT" from EEP download (directory "Squads") to Documents\FIFA 22\settings
5) Click on the :arrow_down: click next to launch and use "Delete FIFA ModData and launch"
6) Ingame go to "Customize" -> "Profile" -> "Load Squads"
7) directly start your new career and use the squads-option in the middle (in english "use current squads") -> otherwise you **wont** have the deadline day transfers!
8) check in your career for deadline day transfers (example Aubameyang at Chelsea) to verify.
In case problems try to delete the directory "FIFA_Mod_Manager" inside: C -> Users -> your username -> AppData (maybe hidden, google how to see hidden directorys in file explorer!) -> Local -> FIFA_Mod_Manager
1 and 2 will be fixed in next squadsupdate, thanksFirst of all, I would like to thank you very much for your effort and effort right after this transfer period. It is a very nice and enjoyable mode, except for the player numbers in some teams. This is not a serious problem either because we can easily handle it ourselves.
I still have a few questions about the mod, I would be very happy if you answer.
1. As I wanted to set up a career mode with Porto, I noticed while reviewing the players: Gabriel Veron, the new signing from Palmeiras, has a bald and completely unrelated face. In Edit mode, no changes can be made to the face or hair. (Although hair is selected in Edit mode, it remains bald in every way) By the way, even though I changed the hair and face code using cheat table and player editor, nothing changed in the game. I wonder if there is a way to fix this and be a correct-looking Gabriel Veron?
2. The faces and appearances of some players like Gatti from Juventus that come to mind right now (I can't remember the other ones I've encountered) are completely Asian and don't look like their real self. Again I couldn't fix this with cheat engine. I hope you know a way to fix it.
3. And I activated Viper's V7 AIO 22/23 kits with mode manager. When I import the teamkits vs competitionkits files, the alternative kits do not appear. When I don't import these files, I don't have any problems other than the mistakes in the minikits. So if I activate any facepack or kitpack after establishing a career, will these changes appear in career mode? If so, I can start the career mode with peace of mind and then download the necessary face and kit packs.
Still, I think it would be great if you integrated a big face pack, tattoo pack and mega kit packs of names like viper, sidaus into this version of the mod, in order not to deal with all this kits and face pack mess.
Thank you again for your effort. A great patch!
Thank you for the answers!1 and 2 will be fixed in next squadsupdate, thanks
3, Viper doesnt has those slots activated because they are not in vanilla I guess. Best way is to not use his teamkits/competitionkits table and assign the changes of this tables (collar, colors etc) yourself for the teams you want to play/play against.