EURO 2016 France CMP

Paweł 2010

Starting XI
very nice ! I waited for qatar and uae :D I think that some players should be better overalls.
Omar abulrahamn should be 74 at least. He is the best player in this year in asia. Ali Mabkhout at least 72 .He is a goal machine in uae league and uae national team each year.This is your patch and I respect your decision about their overalls .Rest I think is ok and fair overalls :) I can't wait group D ;) Thank you for your hard .I Hope this will not be the last patch,because all are great !
 

fifasoccer1

Club Supporter
Hi tampliersf

Do i need to install a fresh FIFA 14 first or do i have to install an other mod first before i can use your patches?
 

tampliersf

Club Supporter
fifasoccer1;3978556 said:
Hi tampliersf

Do i need to install a fresh FIFA 14 first or do i have to install an other mod first before i can use your patches?

Hi! all my patches are installed on a clean FIFA ....previous patches of the season 16-17 compatible ...this patch is not compatible with my previous patches...it is installed on clean FIFA... will add other patches to the season 14-15
 

fifasoccer1

Club Supporter
tampliersf;3978605 said:
Hi! all my patches are installed on a clean FIFA ....previous patches of the season 16-17 compatible ...this patch is not compatible with my previous patches...it is installed on clean FIFA... will add other patches to the season 14-15

Oke thanks tampliersf. Great job with all the work you do to keep FIFA 14 alive! :clap:
 

tampliersf

Club Supporter
FIFA 14(season 15-16) EURO 2016 (all stadiums)...Centenario 2016 (some stadiums)...the Champions League(added some stadiums)....2016 Olympic games(the stadiums of Brazil).....the patch is installed on clean FIFA 14.....a list of the added stadiums(Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium,Arena Lviv stadium,Borussia Park,Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán,BayArena,NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium,Estádio do Dragão,Petrovsky Park,Arena CSKA,Philips Stadion,Volkswagen Arena,Estadio da Luz Turk Telekom Arena,MetLife Stadium,NRG Stadium,Rose Bowl Stadium,Stade des Lumières,Atlantique Stade Matmut,Stadium Municipal de Toulouse,Stade Félix Bollaert,Stade Geoffroy-Guichard,Allianz Riviera,Stade de France,Arena Fonte Nova,Estadio Mineirao,Estadio do Maracana,Arena de Sao Paulo,Arena Amazonia,Estádio Nacional Mané Garrincha,) http://www.mediafire.com/file/ye9xpm0dg0pc0cd/FIFA__14_(15-16).rar
 

PaoloDNY

Youth Team
Hey boss, would you mind doing the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup (including Guatemala, El Salvador, Cuba and Trinidad and Tobago)???... Thanks!!!...
 

tampliersf

Club Supporter
PaoloDNY;3979995 said:
Hey boss, would you mind doing the 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup (including Guatemala, El Salvador, Cuba and Trinidad and Tobago)???... Thanks!!!...

hi! Yes, a little later will make the Gold Cup 2015 and the South American Cup 2015
 

tampliersf

Club Supporter
robmar85;3980142 said:
Why do not you use the original ID numbers for individual national teams?
I do not touch original team ID, and not remake the team ...only use players from previous versions of FIFA...maybe someone will need to use the commands in the game
 


Top