Faces Related Questions and Answers Thread - FAQ's

saintric

Youth Team
is there any way to convert hair from fifa 13 to 16?

I have a great converted Giuseppe Signori face but the hair doesnt work of course in 16 any ideas how i can convert it?
 

ballinham

Youth Team
saintric;3947707 said:
is there any way to convert hair from fifa 13 to 16?

I have a great converted Giuseppe Signori face but the hair doesnt work of course in 16 any ideas how i can convert it?
I can try and convert it for you, if you want
 

leoson1991

Youth Team
Can anyone post a list of FIFA 16 Manager IDs?

More specifically, I just wish to know the manager ID of FC Basel's manager.

Would really appreciate it if someone can help. Thanks.
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
leoson1991;3948517 said:
Can anyone post a list of FIFA 16 Manager IDs?

More specifically, I just wish to know the manager ID of FC Basel's manager.

Would really appreciate it if someone can help. Thanks.

all managers have the same id as the team
 

Gyrobot

Club Supporter
I suppose it's never been looked at because it's never as good as a player created in blender or either just not possible, but i wanted to ask anyway. Is it possible to extract the data files (rx3) of a created player? As in, a player made with the in-game 'create player' menu, to then after extraction apply those files (using the correct id - sofifa) to an already existing player (+ regenerate)? Does an in-game created player leave traceable data files that you can fish out using something like CG File Explorer?
 

andreponsech

Club Supporter
Is there any way to convert a face from fifa 13 to 16?

In faces from fifa 14, we can use Face Master, but in faces with fifa 13 format this won't work.
We have good classic faces in fifa 13...
 

deswolf92

Club Supporter
Hello Goodnight. I am doing an update of the excellent oblak face (thanks to lth19951021 for his work) but I have this problem with ingame hair.



Does anyone know how to fix it?

I still play fifa 14, but I imagine the process is the same for 15-16
 

pepakuramasta

Youth Team
sry if i ask this here, but is there any suggestion on how to convert fifa 14 faces to fifa 16 faces? if i am in the wrong thread, you can delete this, thanks before
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
pepakuramasta;3979227 said:
sry if i ask this here, but is there any suggestion on how to convert fifa 14 faces to fifa 16 faces? if i am in the wrong thread, you can delete this, thanks before

Import to CM15 (the latest version automatically converts FIFA14 faces to FIFA15). Use the FIFA14->15 Hair Convertor to convert the hair model.

Extract these files and then import all of them to CM16. Create the bump and light maps using Photoshop and import these using blender.
 

covayo7777

Club Supporter
Sorry for the inconvenience but somebody could upload the rx3 files of the head, face of draxler and dzeko since I had a problem.

Thank you so much
 

pepakuramasta

Youth Team
krisaju95;3979229 said:
Import to CM15 (the latest version automatically converts FIFA14 faces to FIFA15). Use the FIFA14->15 Hair Convertor to convert the hair model.

Extract these files and then import all of them to CM16. Create the bump and light maps using Photoshop and import these using blender.

thanks kris !

covayo7777;3980153 said:
Sorry for the inconvenience but somebody could upload the rx3 files of the head, face of draxler and dzeko since I had a problem.

Thank you so much

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wiiamvvsusy1lnw/Julian_Draxler.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/r5pzu4fc3a4rxzb/Edin_Dzeko.rar

hope this help
 

Brenda

Club Supporter
I made this face in Blender and exported and imported in Creation Master. In CM, looks fine, but in game, no. Help me, i'm desperate. \=



 


Top