FIFA 10 - All Nationalteams Collection

persian52

Youth Team
Champion757;2929235 said:
If you add any created team to the "International" section, Be a Pro no longer works. not sure if it is reversible or if you have to revert to an older db file. i add all my created national teams to "Rest of World".
yah you need to add it in the Rest Of World... maybe then u can add/replace once ur in the International picking.
 

Champion757

Youth Team
persian52;2941090 said:
yah you need to add it in the Rest Of World... maybe then u can add/replace once ur in the International picking.

Yeah. I have all sort of countries in my Rest of World. I have Congo, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, India, Nigeria, Gambia, Lebanon. All sort of teams in Rest of World. No team is better than the other, and all countries are welcome in my game. You don't really need to add any created national team to international, they usually don't come with national anthems anyway.
 

apatuka

Club Supporter
I dowloaded the CONMEBOL data, when i import and add every nation on "International" section, it shows on the game, but when i start the match, it crashes.

What im doing wrong?
 

Champion757

Youth Team
apatuka;2943313 said:
I dowloaded the CONMEBOL data, when i import and add every nation on "International" section, it shows on the game, but when i start the match, it crashes.

What im doing wrong?

Hopefully you backed up your DB first. Try importing them into Rest of World instead of International. Many have reported crashing and Be A Pro not working after adding teams to the International section.
 

Champion757

Youth Team
luka.jerak;2941429 said:
But what if you create your own International league would it work then or no?

Well can't you create your own international league and choose the teams to fill in that league by selecting teams in Rest of World? What is your purpose to add teams to International? The only benefit I can see is for national anthems to be played in the pre-match international cutscene. Is there different commentary lines for teams in International in FIFA 10 PC? Have you added the national anthems to created national teams in FIFA 10 PC?
 

apatuka

Club Supporter
Champion757;2943640 said:
Hopefully you backed up your DB first. Try importing them into Rest of World instead of International. Many have reported crashing and Be A Pro not working after adding teams to the International section.

I added them on "Rest of the World", but when i choose one of them, it badly crash, i don't know if i have to add on the eng language because i use the mex lang, or maybe the cmp i downloaded is corrupted, but still having problems
 

Champion757

Youth Team
apatuka;2943811 said:
I added them on "Rest of the World", but when i choose one of them, it badly crash, i don't know if i have to add on the eng language because i use the mex lang, or maybe the cmp i downloaded is corrupted, but still having problems

Okay. Go into CM10, and go into Teams, then Formation. Assign each created national team a formation and see if that solves the crashing.
 

Laklamalusk

Club Supporter
Help!

My game crashes with concacaf patch 1 when i select honduras and on from the right or even if i select another team honduras to the left the game will crash a load bar?
 

Champion757

Youth Team
Shevastation;2964538 said:
I installed the patches but when i choose the teams the game crash, why?

In CM10, you have to go to "Teams". Then select each team you imported and then select the Tactics / Formation tab. For the created team you imported, assign the team a formation. (if the formation is blank) If you go through all the teams you imported, and assign each of them a formation in CM10, you should fix the crashing.


**Below are more details about this process**

As a reminder, this process is tricky if you imported a lot of created teams at once due to a subtlety to CM10. When you are editing an imported team's formation in CM10 > Teams > Tactics, after you assign that team a formation, if you select another imported team next which isn't assigned a formation, you won't know whether their formation is blank or whether they have the same formation as the previous imported team you just selected because the formation doesn't change from what it was when switching to a team with a blank formation.

For example, lets say you imported Syria and Egypt. In CM10, you go into Teams > Tactics and select Syria and notice the formation is blank. You assign them a 4-4-2. Then you select Egypt next, whose formation is really blank causing the crash, but when you switch to it, it'll still show 4-4-2 since that was the last formation you assigned to Syria. Anotherwords, it won't switch to being blank. You have to re-assign a formation to Egypt even though it shows 4-4-2 when you switch to it.
 

Shevastation

Club Supporter
Champion757;2964580 said:
In CM10, you have to go to "Teams". Then select each team you imported and then select the Tactics / Formation tab. For the created team you imported, assign the team a formation. (if the formation is blank) If you go through all the teams you imported, and assign each of them a formation in CM10, you should fix the crashing.


**Below are more details about this process**

As a reminder, this process is tricky if you imported a lot of created teams at once due to a subtlety to CM10. When you are editing an imported team's formation in CM10 > Teams > Tactics, after you assign that team a formation, if you select another imported team next which isn't assigned a formation, you won't know whether their formation is blank or whether they have the same formation as the previous imported team you just selected because the formation doesn't change from what it was when switching to a team with a blank formation.

For example, lets say you imported Syria and Egypt. In CM10, you go into Teams > Tactics and select Syria and notice the formation is blank. You assign them a 4-4-2. Then you select Egypt next, whose formation is really blank causing the crash, but when you switch to it, it'll still show 4-4-2 since that was the last formation you assigned to Syria. Anotherwords, it won't switch to being blank. You have to re-assign a formation to Egypt even though it shows 4-4-2 when you switch to it.

Sadly i made it and it doesnt work :( i putted ghana cote de ivore and Venezuela in rest of the world league with formations 4-2-2 and it crashes, i check in db master and it is all good, before i patch them i put a db zdata unused, i dont know what else to do, the same problem by creating teams...
 

Champion757

Youth Team
Shevastation;2964700 said:
Sadly i made it and it doesnt work :( i putted ghana cote de ivore and Venezuela in rest of the world league with formations 4-2-2 and it crashes, i check in db master and it is all good, before i patch them i put a db zdata unused, i dont know what else to do, the same problem by creating teams...

Try this. Try opening up DBM10 and go to teams. find each team you imported (Ghana Ivory Coast and Venezuela) and scroll through the database until you get to the "formation" column. you will find a number for the custom formation that is assigned to that team. change to formation that is listed to a another custom formation. (anyone, just something different from the basic formations like 4-4-2). assign each imported national team a unique formation, save the DB, and see if problem is solve. if this is still crashing your DB may be corrupted somehow. (perhaps from earlier patches you installed) did you ever solve this crash?
 

ugoo

Club Supporter
Im also having the same issue except it's with Fiji, i've imported them successfully and i changed their default formation to 5-3-2 but my game still crashes when i try and play as them to test it out.
 


Top