Fifa 10 Megapatch 2013/2014

alexandrea94

Youth Team
Kahn-Titan;3585356 said:
have you ever looked to the zdatas? There should be no ZDATA more than 500 files
No, I don't know what it is and where I can find it (if you could explain plz).
You mean, adding faces to your patch I could have overtaken 500 files and because of that, my game crashs ? Though It's true that it always crash at the same moment after 15/20 faces imported, it sounds a bit strange ! But anyway, whether it could solve my problem I'm up ! So the solution, when I will know where are the "zdatas", would be to destroy some of them to stay below 500 ?
 

Kahn-Titan

Senior Squad
one can look to the "File Master," how much files a ZDATA has.

However, it is difficult to say what it is. Overall, my patch is filled almost over. Faces and just have scon in conjunction with other graphics repeatedly led to crash
 

diyan97

Club Supporter
Kahn-Titan please,please,please,please,please,please update and other English leagues(championship,league one and league two) only with squads.Not with stadium and kits.Thanks
 

Kahn-Titan

Senior Squad
diyan97;3587984 said:
Kahn-Titan please,please,please,please,please,please update and other English leagues(championship,league one and league two) only with squads.Not with stadium and kits.Thanks
No,absolutly no,next comming Serie A Italy
 

crisalg19

Club Supporter
It works in spanish language?

anyone have the db file for spanish language (if it's the mexican spanish will be awesome)
 

Paulosoccerfifa

Club Supporter
mr.Kahn-titan will be that you can put only the fifa.db file so I can update my fifa without downloading all patch files? I already downloaded all the kits 13/14 and the faces of the blog here. I just need now to update rosters will be q you can put the db updated to download? thanks for attention. and sorry for my english I'm Brazilian
 

Kahn-Titan

Senior Squad
Paulosoccerfifa;3588541 said:
mr.Kahn-titan will be that you can put only the fifa.db file so I can update my fifa without downloading all patch files? I already downloaded all the kits 13/14 and the faces of the blog here. I just need now to update rosters will be q you can put the db updated to download? thanks for attention. and sorry for my english I'm Brazilian
the db is present in every update, is on the 1st page for download. And if you want only certain leagues that cmps can download, can also be found on the first page
 

IAmTech

Club Supporter
Kahn-Titan bro i have gone through all off your patches and its JUST GREAT (nothing much to say about it as we all known that)!!!

Actually I am facing a problem - "after installing Cm10 , when i click to CM10.exe it shows error n the application closes ... i tried different versions of cm10 also but none is working for me , i am using windows 7 and i have .net framework , active x and all needed software installed ."

for the same reason i went through all CM10 prob related thread in forum n google also ... but didn't get solution .

previous( around 1yr back ) it was working on my pc but not now , so i am kinda sad...

I tried with all means but still not able to open CM10. Maybe you can help me in that ...


Else from the last update i just left with one option that if i can get that fifa.db file for updates . If you can provide me updated "fifa.db" file directly for season 2013/2014 .

and bro as you told in above post that .db file is there in every update , but i didn't found it yet as i downloaded file named "update01.rar" (from this thread's first page link).

It will be very help full .
thank you for your time.
 

Kahn-Titan

Senior Squad
IAmTech;3590083 said:
Kahn-Titan bro i have gone through all off your patches and its JUST GREAT (nothing much to say about it as we all known that)!!!

Actually I am facing a problem - "after installing Cm10 , when i click to CM10.exe it shows error n the application closes ... i tried different versions of cm10 also but none is working for me , i am using windows 7 and i have .net framework , active x and all needed software installed ."

for the same reason i went through all CM10 prob related thread in forum n google also ... but didn't get solution .

previous( around 1yr back ) it was working on my pc but not now , so i am kinda sad...

I tried with all means but still not able to open CM10. Maybe you can help me in that ...


Else from the last update i just left with one option that if i can get that fifa.db file for updates . If you can provide me updated "fifa.db" file directly for season 2013/2014 .

and bro as you told in above post that .db file is there in every update , but i didn't found it yet as i downloaded file named "update01.rar" (from this thread's first page link).

It will be very help full .
thank you for your time.

he db, check out the updates in cmn folder. Your problem seems to be because the running bit on Windows7 either the CM10 with 32 bit or 64 .. I am not familiar with Windows7 but also. I wonder sometimes a colleague who perhaps has Windows7
 

IAmTech

Club Supporter
Kahn-Titan;3590241 said:
he db, check out the updates in cmn folder. Your problem seems to be because the running bit on Windows7 either the CM10 with 32 bit or 64 .. I am not familiar with Windows7 but also. I wonder sometimes a colleague who perhaps has Windows7

ya got it bro ...

last time i downloaded there was only "be" folder inside cmn (may be got corrupted while downloading) ...
so i downloaded again and now i found .db file ... :andrei:

here is a snapshot of the problem i am facing during CM10 run :-



and here is problem description :-

HTML:
http://paste2.org/mEcbDP1g
just for info. may be some day you come up with a solution.


and really thanks a lot bro...
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
 
Top