FIFA 11 PS3 Gameplay Patch for FIFA 11 PC by Doctor+ Productions

Fidel Gameplay

Senior Squad
vitalik;3052934 said:
Fidel, THANK YOU!!! It's fantastic news!!!
Please, help me with installation HG 4.8 because now I'm playing FIFA with HG 4.9.1. And after installing HG 4.9.1 I install a lot of patches (kits, minikits, faces, turf's patch...). What should I do so I left everything as is???

Download HG 4.8 Special version, install on a folder on desktop, close cmd dos window or uncheck auto apply at end of setup, copy product.ini (HG 4.8 Special version, desktop/folder created/HYBRID), now paste this product.ini on Program Files\EA Sports\FIFA 11\Game\HYBRID, apply HG, play the game....
ONLY, If you lose patches or game crash, regenerate two times!!!

let me know!!
bye bye
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
Fidel Gameplay;3052876 said:
hello, I'm sorry but you're wrong a lot!!!

...and I think everyone here knows very well: regularcat gameplay is based on my HG!!!!
...because now I read things that are not true then I want to clarify this point!!


i wouldnt say based bro, lets be realistic here.

we maybe have 6 lines of code that match in our files, i use code that i know work & no added files.

so basically its nothing like your patch.

along w/ the fact your very first patch contained many lines of code from my fifa 10 ai, which is where info prolly got his comment from.

my patch is based of off trial & error w/ many lines of code I found searching the same files you did.
 

vitalik

Youth Team
Fidel Gameplay;3052944 said:

Download HG 4.8 Special version, install on a folder on desktop, close cmd dos window or uncheck auto apply at end of setup, copy product.ini (HG 4.8 Special version, desktop/folder created/HYBRID), now paste this product.ini on Program Files\EA Sports\FIFA 11\Game\HYBRID, apply HG, play the game....
ONLY, If you lose patches or game crash, regenerate two times!!!

let me know!!
bye bye

Thank you!!! But what means "apply HG"???
 

Waldo1639

Senior Squad
Fidel, great news!
I will upload short gameplay preview of HG 4.8 SPECIAL, today or tomorrow, and post detailed feedback, but I am sure its awesome.
Thanks, bro!
 

Waldo1639

Senior Squad
Fidel, I have a big problem. My FPS droped from 60 to 30 FPS (sometimes even 20). What happened? Cause on 30fps its not smooth at all, its very lagy. I regenerated 1 time with option "take care of..." - no help, then regenerated 2 times, and same thing... Installed clean FIFA 11, patched... and still 30 fps. Recording with fraps is impossible, I get slow motion video...

I never had that kind of problem on any other HG, it was always 60 fps and very smooth gameplay.

Anyway, new features are very visible, especially stop and turn and some new movements. But FPS is bothering me. Any solution?
 

BooMeranG

Youth Team
Waldo1639;3053057 said:
Fidel, I have a big problem. My FPS droped from 60 to 30 FPS (sometimes even 20). What happened? Cause on 30fps its not smooth at all, its very lagy. I regenerated 1 time with option "take care of..." - no help, then regenerated 2 times, and same thing... Installed clean FIFA 11, patched... and still 30 fps. Recording with fraps is impossible, I get slow motion video...

I never had that kind of problem on any other HG, it was always 60 fps and very smooth gameplay.

Anyway, new features are very visible, especially stop and turn and some new movements. But FPS is bothering me. Any solution?

+1

man i have same Problem too, Lag is happening in game and in replay.

Feedback on New gameplay, it's different from 4.9.1

- defense is not so pressed on me
- set pieces are good players run more into the box (for example i played with Milan and i had only 3 corners and I scored 3 from them, I dont know if that good or bad !?)
- shooting is good too, but in ps3 / Xbox360 there is A lot of shooting with outside boot (can it be made?).

Good job
(Y)
 

painkiller77

Youth Team
Waldo1639;3053057 said:
Fidel, I have a big problem. My FPS droped from 60 to 30 FPS (sometimes even 20). What happened? Cause on 30fps its not smooth at all, its very lagy. I regenerated 1 time with option "take care of..." - no help, then regenerated 2 times, and same thing... Installed clean FIFA 11, patched... and still 30 fps. Recording with fraps is impossible, I get slow motion video...

I never had that kind of problem on any other HG, it was always 60 fps and very smooth gameplay.

Anyway, new features are very visible, especially stop and turn and some new movements. But FPS is bothering me. Any solution?

+1 :-(
 

Pallaros

Club Supporter
Fidel Gameplay;3052876 said:
hello, I'm sorry but you're wrong a lot!!!

...and I think everyone here knows very well: regularcat gameplay is based on my HG!!!!
...because now I read things that are not true then I want to clarify this point!!


Don't bother man ... Just keep the good job you are doing !! You are the best !
 

ROBINHO25

Club Supporter
Fidel 4.8 Special is amazing

My Feedback
Positive
- Smooth gameplay
- Good shoot calibration from large distances
- Better keeper reactions

Negative
- It would be better than the position of human rights defenders is as version 4.9.1 (leaving many holes and marking the most accurate cpu)
- Passes the cpu is almost perfect compared to version 4.9.1

I believe that correcting those 2 things would be the best version so far

This version changes the gameplay much and rhythm game for the better! Fidel Excellent work!(Y)
 

Waldo1639

Senior Squad
FIRST IMPRESSION ON HG 4.8 SPECIAL

Ok, bro, I played exhibition matches and I continued my manager mode, so this is my experience:

I think this version is really awesome! Shooting accuracy, as you said, is now balanced, as it should be. Like in previous version you must be careful with sliding tackles, that's good.
Also, its good to see that weaker teams are playing on the way the best they can; 3-4 star teams were playing mostly on counterattacks, and sometimes they were trying to play on possession, they were moving the ball from left to right to stretch my players. On the other hand, in the hell of Camp Nou, for first time I saw Messi doing "messi" things; In one situation he took the ball in the center and sprinted straight to goal, avoided my defenders, and BUM! hit the right corner of the net (In Maradona style)... Sczesny didn't even blink. After, Messi scored 2 more goals... :innocent_smile_1:

Well, now that I don't write football stories, I will summarize:

- Tackles and battle for possession are amazing.
- Shooting accuracy is balanced
- Defence is playing good cover
- GKs improved
- I didn't saw driblings by AI yet, but stop and turn moves are visible in every match
- Good actions, tactics and movements from AI
- My players are now more active (Y)

But, there is always "but":
- Too many perfect crosses which in 90% results as goal scored with header; so heading accuracy might be decreased, really decreased, along with crossing accuracy.

And, Fidel, I was planing to make video preview but I can't simply record it with lags, sorry bro.

So, excellent job! If you manage to return FPS like it was, without lags, it will be perfect!
Keep it up!
 

net.cat

Club Supporter
since I installed the 4.9 and over it the 4.9.1 ... for this new special version can I uninstall them, install the new version and regenerate!?
 

VakTavish

Youth Team
So.

Install Fifa
Install Fifa 1.01
Install WC
Install Wc update 1.01
Regenrate
Install Fidel 4.8special

And after that i get a cool gameplay of World Cup 2010?
 


Top