FIFA 13 How To Thread

singhb

Club Supporter
my fifa 13 is automatically closing and in the end it goes to the desktop. This happened to me a lot of time, i have re installed the game 4/5 times and it never fixed it self. Any of you out there who can help me on this? And also i get this on my fifa 13 folder after the crash.

Code:
FIFACrashDump_CL1184026_2013.04.04_20.05.53
 

JMEJAY

Club Supporter
This is an awesome thread, and I have a question....

How would one change the preferred foot or position of their PRO in Career mode?

Thanks in advance...
 

Astristul

Reserve Team
I see that my previous topic has been deleted, so I will take my chance here.

Could someone help me and tell me what I need to do to create a kit map for a kit, for the RX3 file?
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
Astristul;3440210 said:
I see that my previous topic has been deleted, so I will take my chance here.

Could someone help me and tell me what I need to do to create a kit map for a kit, for the RX3 file?

search suraka's fifa 11 and 12 threads.
 

The Crew

Senior Squad
SHtormila;3475549 said:
What should I do to create *.db .rx3 .lua files in the game\data\.. folder?

in Data Folder you will find DB(for .db ) Sceneassets for rx3 files , Fifarna ---} Assets fir .lua )
 

Hijikata

Youth Team
Hey.
I would like to know what is the fastest mean to regenerate dlc files?
Because I often modify my cmsttings.ini etc files and to get them to work, I always have to use i68regenerator wich take 10 minutes...
 

The Crew

Senior Squad
Hijikata;3477871 said:
Hey.
I would like to know what is the fastest mean to regenerate dlc files?
Because I often modify my cmsttings.ini etc files and to get them to work, I always have to use i68regenerator wich take 10 minutes...

i use FHL-BH editor instead of i68regenerator but i don't which is better but FHL-BH editor is faster
 

Hijikata

Youth Team
The Crew;3478301 said:
i use FHL-BH editor instead of i68regenerator but i don't which is better but FHL-BH editor is faster

Yeah I know it's way faster... But are your dlc files (cmsettings.ini, playervalues.ini,playergrowth.ini etc) working with FHL-BH editor?
 

guglie

Club Supporter
skintones DB

Is there any way to expand the database to have more skintones available?...I'm asking you because I'm trying to import some tattoos by using Creation Master and I can only import textures just in the 2 special slots available (10, 11 special skin) since I can't replace the default ones...

Waiting for any answer...thanks :bow:
 

Reus0112

Club Supporter
Hello. Could you help me pls. I use Revolution mod manager and how to assign boots to player groups? I don't understand it.
 

THEARSENAL

Youth Team
The Crew;3480965 said:
use imgAssets/trophy256x256 and insert it's dds image

It is necessary for me not a texture, picture for Сareers and Tournament mode!

How replace Flag, and cups
 

The Crew

Senior Squad
THEARSENAL;3481025 said:
It is necessary for me not a texture, picture for Сareers and Tournament mode!

How replace Flag, and cups

Okay First check polish league id then go to this path that i told you about it before then find the dds image file that named with the league id then open it then replace it
 


Top