FIFA 14 IDs

red''

Youth Team
i have a miniface with id p220064.dds

now my first created player got this miniface, any idea what the id of the second, third aso created player is?

p220065 not working.
 

sakare

Youth Team
red'';3598003 said:
i have a miniface with id p220064.dds

now my first created player got this miniface, any idea what the id of the second, third aso created player is?

p220065 not working.

Use CM14 to find ur Player ID's.
 

__cOoL__

Club Supporter
Hi

Does anyone knows why there are 3 files for the same , first second and third kit in data3.big ?

kit_236_0_0.rx3 FC Porto first kit
kit_236_20_0.rx3 FC Porto first kit
kit_236_60_0.rx3 FC Porto first kit

Regard´s
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
__cOoL__;3604710 said:
Hi

Does anyone knows why there are 3 files for the same , first second and third kit in data3.big ?

kit_236_0_0.rx3 FC Porto first kit
kit_236_20_0.rx3 FC Porto first kit
kit_236_60_0.rx3 FC Porto first kit

Regard´s

because in some countries certain sponsors cannot be displayed in game, for example alcohol and gambling.

0 is the fully sponsored kit image and the rest are for either alcohol or gambling.
 

gabelogan

Youth Team
there are no specific adboards for the Creation Centre leagues? i started a season and i wanted to add specific adboards to the league because in my patch there are some patched adboards but i want to know their id's to change them.
the same can be done with chants?
 

321rellawcm

Youth Team
Moddingway Mod Teams IDs:

-267 AC Sparta Praha
-326 Fenerbahce
-327 Besiktas
-436 Trabzonspor
-1383 Costa Rica
-1393 Nigeria
-1411 Japan
-100143 FC Slovan Liberec
-105013 Bosnia
-106000 Steaua Bucuresti
-110082 Serbia
-110468 Viktoria Plzen
-111115 Iran
-111448 Algeria
-111462 Ghana
-111548 Honduras
-130010 Al Ahly (Egypt)
-130011 Auckland City (NZ)
-130012 Guangzhou Evergrande (China)
-130013 Raja Casablanca (Morocco)
-130014 Apoel FC
-130015 Dynamo Kyiv
-130016 Dnipro
-130017 GNK Dinamo Zagreb
-130018 Chornomorets Odesa
-130019 Apollon Limassol FC
-130020 HNK Rijeka
-130021 Maccabi Haifa FC
-130022 Maccabi Tel Aviv
-130023 NK Maribor
-130024 PFC Ludogerets
-130025 Sheriff Tiraspol
-130026 CS Pandurii Targu Jiu
-130027 Shakhter Karagandy
-130029 FK Partizan
-130030 Bate Borisov
-130031 Crvena Zvezda
-130032 CSKA Sofia
-130033 Dinamo Bucuresti
-130034 Hajduk Split
-130036 SK Slovan Bratislava
-130037 Levski Sofia

What needs to be check:
Montenegro, Iceland, Slovakia, Gabon, Guinea, Senegal, Congo DR, Cape Verde, Senegal, Mali, Zambia, Angola, Tunisia, Morocco, Kenya, Togo, Peñarol, Nacional, Esperánce de Tunis, Bursaspor, Metalist Kharkiv, Kashima Antlers, Urawa Red Diamonds, Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Yokohama Marinos...

Ill search them out when I'll have plenty of time
 

Bubble Gum

Youth Team
321rellawcm;3628579 said:
Moddingway Mod Teams IDs:

-130010 Al Ahly (Egypt)
-130011 Auckland City (NZ)
-130012 Guangzhou Evergrande (China)
-130013 Raja Casablanca (Morocco)
-130014 Apoel FC
-130015 Dynamo Kyiv
-130016 Dnipro
-130017 GNK Dinamo Zagreb
-130018 Chornomorets Odesa
-130019 Apollon Limassol FC
-130020 HNK Rijeka
-130021 Maccabi Haifa FC
-130022 Maccabi Tel Aviv
-130023 NK Maribor
-130024 PFC Ludogerets
-130025 Sheriff Tiraspol
-130026 CS Pandurii Targu Jiu
-130027 Shakhter Karagandy
-130029 FK Partizan
-130030 Bate Borisov
-130031 Crvena Zvezda
-130032 CSKA Sofia
-130033 Dinamo Bucuresti
-130034 Hajduk Split
-130036 SK Slovan Bratislava
-130037 Levski Sofia

What needs to be check:
Montenegro, Iceland, Slovakia, Gabon, Guinea, Senegal, Congo DR, Cape Verde, Senegal, Mali, Zambia, Angola, Tunisia, Morocco, Kenya, Togo, Peñarol, Nacional, Esperánce de Tunis, Bursaspor, Metalist Kharkiv, Kashima Antlers, Urawa Red Diamonds, Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Yokohama Marinos...

Ill search them out when I'll have plenty of time

Those ID's are wrong. Original EA ID's:

-101133 Al Ahly (Egypt)
---------Auckland City (NZ)
-------- Guangzhou Evergrande (China)
-------- Raja Casablanca (Morocco)
-100135 Apoel FC
-101047 Dynamo Kyiv
-101046 Dnipro
-211 GNK Dinamo Zagreb
-101045 Chornomorets Odesa
-100137 Apollon Limassol FC
-100133 HNK Rijeka
-399 Maccabi Haifa FC
-100545 Maccabi Tel Aviv
-100816 NK Maribor
-------- PFC Ludogerets
-100616 Sheriff Tiraspol
-------- CS Pandurii Targu Jiu
-------- Shakhter Karagandy
-101077 FK Partizan
-100059 Bate Borisov
-101078 Crvena Zvezda
-100119 CSKA Sofia
-100757 Dinamo Bucuresti
-263 Hajduk Split
-100810 SK Slovan Bratislava
-259 Levski Sofia

And the other ID's:

-111740 Montenegro
-1341 Iceland
-1360 Slovakia
-111461 Gabon
-111463 Guinea
-1667 Senegal
-111545 Congo DR
-111456 Cape Verde
-111550 Mali
-111489 Zambia
-111449 Angola
-1391 Tunisia
-111111 Morocco
-111467 Kenya
-111483 Togo
-101110 Peñarol
-111325 Nacional
-111353 Esperánce de Tunis
-742 Bursaspor
-101051 Metalist Kharkiv
-101147 Kashima Antlers
-111575 Urawa Red Diamonds
-101151 Yokohama Marinos

Don't do double work, just use my ID list.
 

321rellawcm

Youth Team
Bubble Gum;3634084 said:
Those ID's are wrong. Original EA ID's:

-101133 Al Ahly (Egypt)
---------Auckland City (NZ)
-------- Guangzhou Evergrande (China)
-------- Raja Casablanca (Morocco)
-100135 Apoel FC
-101047 Dynamo Kyiv
-101046 Dnipro
-211 GNK Dinamo Zagreb
-101045 Chornomorets Odesa
-100137 Apollon Limassol FC
-100133 HNK Rijeka
-399 Maccabi Haifa FC
-100545 Maccabi Tel Aviv
-100816 NK Maribor
-------- PFC Ludogerets
-100616 Sheriff Tiraspol
-------- CS Pandurii Targu Jiu
-------- Shakhter Karagandy
-101077 FK Partizan
-100059 Bate Borisov
-101078 Crvena Zvezda
-100119 CSKA Sofia
-100757 Dinamo Bucuresti
-263 Hajduk Split
-100810 SK Slovan Bratislava
-259 Levski Sofia

And the other ID's:

-111740 Montenegro
-1341 Iceland
-1360 Slovakia
-111461 Gabon
-111463 Guinea
-1667 Senegal
-111545 Congo DR
-111456 Cape Verde
-111550 Mali
-111489 Zambia
-111449 Angola
-1391 Tunisia
-111111 Morocco
-111467 Kenya
-111483 Togo
-101110 Peñarol
-111325 Nacional
-111353 Esperánce de Tunis
-742 Bursaspor
-101051 Metalist Kharkiv
-101147 Kashima Antlers
-111575 Urawa Red Diamonds
-101151 Yokohama Marinos

Don't do double work, just use my ID list.

well thats why I mentioned : Moddingway Mod IDs....they aren't wrong...I checked every team and spent a lot of time looking at their kits using File Explorer 14 with their IDs on the respective rx3 files damnit... again, I am talking about theModdingway Mod man..

Thats the real thing for MWmod (two teams ID added from the 1.9.1 ver):
321rellawcm;3628579 said:
Moddingway Mod Teams IDs:

-266 Slavia Praha
-267 AC Sparta Praha
-326 Fenerbahce
-327 Besiktas
-436 Trabzonspor
-1383 Costa Rica
-1393 Nigeria
-1411 Japan
-100143 FC Slovan Liberec
-101041 Sivasspor
-105013 Bosnia
-106000 Steaua Bucuresti
-110082 Serbia
-110468 Viktoria Plzen
-111115 Iran
-111448 Algeria
-111462 Ghana
-111548 Honduras
-130010 Al Ahly (Egypt)
-130011 Auckland City (NZ)
-130012 Guangzhou Evergrande (China)
-130013 Raja Casablanca (Morocco)
-130014 Apoel FC
-130015 Dynamo Kyiv
-130016 Dnipro
-130017 GNK Dinamo Zagreb
-130018 Chornomorets Odesa
-130019 Apollon Limassol FC
-130020 HNK Rijeka
-130021 Maccabi Haifa FC
-130022 Maccabi Tel Aviv
-130023 NK Maribor
-130024 PFC Ludogerets
-130025 Sheriff Tiraspol
-130026 CS Pandurii Targu Jiu
-130027 Shakhter Karagandy
-130029 FK Partizan
-130030 Bate Borisov
-130031 Crvena Zvezda
-130032 CSKA Sofia
-130033 Dinamo Bucuresti
-130034 Hajduk Split
-130036 SK Slovan Bratislava
-130037 Levski Sofia

What still needs to be check:
Montenegro, Iceland, Slovakia, Gabon, Guinea, Senegal, Congo DR, Cape Verde, Senegal, Mali, Zambia, Angola, Tunisia, Morocco, Kenya, Togo, Peñarol, Nacional, Esperánce de Tunis, Bursaspor, Metalist Kharkiv, Kashima Antlers, Urawa Red Diamonds, Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Yokohama Marinos...

Ill search them out when I'll have plenty of time
 

Ajax-Amsterdam

Club Supporter
Youth players id

Question about youth players:
After several 'years' into career mode you end up with youth players from your academy.
I can't find this kind of youth players in the database using CM14, DB14. (I assume they are not created into the database or I overlook them) ...

Do the youth players created in game have an ID, so you can assign them a random face using the Revolution Mod for example...?

Any ideas? Thanks.
 

StevePitts

Senior Squad
Ajax-Amsterdam;3685079 said:
I can't find this kind of youth players in the database using CM14, DB14
Those tools are only looking at the original database. When you start a career mode the players table (along with a whole bunch of other tables) gets created in the saved game file and it is that version that is updated as your career progresses.

Ajax-Amsterdam said:
Do the youth players created in game have an ID
Yes, every newly generated player (whether a rebuild of an existing youth player, a re-gen of a retiring real world player or a brand new entry) gets given an ID, starting one beyond the highest ID in the database at that point. To find those ids you'd need a tool that can read the saved game file (and I don't think that there are any publicly available tools that can, although I keep reading that Internal Master 12 can be made to work) or be a whizz with a hex editor. There is a thread on these forums somewhere about changing aspects of youth players but whether that helps you find the id I don't know (I've never been interested in messing around with the game, only reporting on what is in the saved game data).
 

Ajax-Amsterdam

Club Supporter
StevePitts;3686535 said:
Those tools are only looking at the original database. When you start a career mode the players table (along with a whole bunch of other tables) gets created in the saved game file and it is that version that is updated as your career progresses.


Yes, every newly generated player (whether a rebuild of an existing youth player, a re-gen of a retiring real world player or a brand new entry) gets given an ID, starting one beyond the highest ID in the database at that point. To find those ids you'd need a tool that can read the saved game file (and I don't think that there are any publicly available tools that can, although I keep reading that Internal Master 12 can be made to work) or be a whizz with a hex editor. There is a thread on these forums somewhere about changing aspects of youth players but whether that helps you find the id I don't know (I've never been interested in messing around with the game, only reporting on what is in the saved game data).

Internal Master 12 worked like a charm. I followed the steps of this tutorial + assigning a random created face by the Revolution Mod:
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176863

Worked perfectly and very easy to do. Thanks for the tip.
 


Top