*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
The download link is dead , can anyone resent ? His website only have Fifa 14 3D IEHey everyone
i am creating this (new) topic in order to present the new version of the tool
For more information check the website http://3dgamedevblog.com.
For now i've fixed:
- New bone index size affecting nearly all models
- Added support for the new normal map compression
- Updated the layout
--FIFA 15 Releases--
FIFA 15 3D IE v0.65a
- Full Model/Texture Import Support for FIFA 14/15 (Experimental FIFA 13 Stadium support)
- Brand new Face Editing Mode for easier facemaking
- Maintained the General Overwriting mode for simple model editing
- Export Support for trophy and ball models
- Requires Blender 2.71
- Stadium exporting functions DO NOT WORK for now.
FIFA 15 3D IE v0.66.1
- Fully Working Stadium Exporting Functions
- Brand new paint modes for full EA model emulation
- Updated FIFA15 Stadium Materials/Props/Groups
*This post will be updated again with more information
The download link is dead , can anyone resent ? His website only have Fifa 14 3D IE
Here you go.Please send the link for the editing tool
sorry to come back but with another error. look at the following example First I imported a ball and I made a simple modification to see if the export works. I clicked on face model export and I got the following errorNo. It doesn't work like that. You must export as a face model.
Import ball model, and after editing click Face Editing Model (you can see on the pic) and you will get something like "Export face model" there arround that will open new options. Choose a destination (but a new one, don't overwrite the model) and thats it.