If you remember crowds are looking to wrong side bro, when are you gonna release first FIFA16 I/E ?
*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
arianos10;3853500 said:So it seems like everything is pretty much exactly the same with last year. The last version of the script should be working with no problems for faces and stadiums (except crowd files)
So this year it will be a kind of relaxing year.
- I'll finish up whatever things i left unreleased last year.
- I'll have more time for testing, i'll make sure that everything is working from body parts to faces to stadiums to trophies to balls, EVERYTHING.
- I've already located some interesting files that i want to investigate.
- I'll try in the meantime to cover everything with tutorials because if i judge from the community's questions i think they are needed
- I also have some other kind of tools in mind, but we'll see
NoE;3887637 said:Could someone please help me, how come i don't have the "Face editing mode" option in blender? I can't export. Really want to make this work, many hours wasted otherwise.
krisaju95;3887693 said:for now just save your work as a .blend file. try reinstalling the script and make sure you also try both the zipped and executable versions of blender. and yeah, run blender as administrator.
arianos10;3895285 said:Hi guys, and happy new year.
First of all i want to thank so much ALL the script users for supporting this thread, while i can't.
Other than that its been a VERY VERY busy time for me (i have some work to do on my MSc and the deadline is on February) , so i'm so sorry for not keeping up to the tutorials and the rest stuff i was hoping i would get done with since October.
I hope that after February i'll get all the necessary time to work on all that and also make a new quite polished release for the IE Script.
Thanks again for your support
@Halilyc, this happens probably because some of the pitch objects is not color mapped properly. Try to recolor the meshes.