FIFA 16 3D Model Importer/Exporter

ahmed awad

Club Supporter
want to change kit style ( jersey_0_0_0_0_0_0_0 ) and short style ( shorts_0_0_0 )

sory for poor english....
please arianos10 i want to change kit style ( jersey_0_0_0_0_0_0_0 ) and short style ( shorts_0_0_0 ) like scouser's model for fifa 15 with blender but when i finish my editing and try to export the edited kit or short there is an error message appear about fifa_operatoers.py scripts
please solve me this problem so i will make classic kits style 90's and 80's ....etc.
 

gatohdo

Club Supporter
ahmed awad;3926605 said:
sory for poor english....
please arianos10 i want to change kit style ( jersey_0_0_0_0_0_0_0 ) and short style ( shorts_0_0_0 ) like scouser's model for fifa 15 with blender but when i finish my editing and try to export the edited kit or short there is an error message appear about fifa_operatoers.py scripts
please solve me this problem so i will make classic kits style 90's and 80's ....etc.

to the export work fine you just can move (not modify) the vertices,and get the shape you want then export overwriting and put the on data sceneassets in the right folder, then regenerate and will be ready to play....I have experiences with the goalposts!!and get it
 

ahmed awad

Club Supporter
gatohdo;3926661 said:
to the export work fine you just can move (not modify) the vertices,and get the shape you want then export overwriting and put the on data sceneassets in the right folder, then regenerate and will be ready to play....I have experiences with the goalposts!!and get it

i tried to edit fifa 16 demo body ( jersey_0_0_0_0_0_0_0 )
i did what you have said but this error appear
my windows is 10

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "M:\Blender\blender-2.72-windows64\fifa_tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py", line 1450, in invoke
File "E:\01\games\0 Soccer\FIFA 16 ALL\net\blender-2.74-windows64\2.74\python\lib\shutil.py", line 91, in copyfile
raise SameFileError("{!r} and {!r} are the same file".format(src, dst))
shutil.SameFileError: 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Origin Games\\FIFA 16 DEMO\\data\\sceneassets\\body\\jersey_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.rx3' and 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Origin Games\\FIFA 16 DEMO\\data\\sceneassets\\body\\\\jersey_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.rx3' are the same file

location: <unknown location>:-1
 

ahmed awad

Club Supporter
please arianos10
if you please can you try to change the kit model jersey_0_0_0_0_0_0_0 in body folder ? and see what is the problem.
because i hope change the shape of player kit and shot that will be so funny if the kit be big as classic 90's player kits and it will be more realistic
thank you very much
 

gatohdo

Club Supporter
ahmed awad;3926755 said:
i tried to edit fifa 16 demo body ( jersey_0_0_0_0_0_0_0 )
i did what you have said but this error appear
my windows is 10

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "M:\Blender\blender-2.72-windows64\fifa_tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py", line 1450, in invoke
File "E:\01\games\0 Soccer\FIFA 16 ALL\net\blender-2.74-windows64\2.74\python\lib\shutil.py", line 91, in copyfile
raise SameFileError("{!r} and {!r} are the same file".format(src, dst))
shutil.SameFileError: 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Origin Games\\FIFA 16 DEMO\\data\\sceneassets\\body\\jersey_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.rx3' and 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Origin Games\\FIFA 16 DEMO\\data\\sceneassets\\body\\\\jersey_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.rx3' are the same file

location: <unknown location>:-1

dude, i have windows 10 to and no problems, do you go to file,external data, make all paths absolute before export? should be work, be sure to have the tick just in the export overvwrite options an not in the stadium export zone....
 

ahmed awad

Club Supporter
gatohdo;3926775 said:
dude, i have windows 10 to and no problems, do you go to file,external data, make all paths absolute before export? should be work, be sure to have the tick just in the export overvwrite options an not in the stadium export zone....

thank you very much ..
i tried your method but also failed.
may my blender damaged
if you please send me your blender program with fifa tool
 

gatohdo

Club Supporter
ahmed awad;3926798 said:
thank you very much ..
i tried your method but also failed.
may my blender damaged
if you please send me your blender program with fifa tool

I use blender 2.72 with script 0.66b or 2 of 3d importer exporter
 

dissectionalone

Senior Squad
Make sure you haven't changed the geometry of the original model... Didn't remove/add vertices otherwise you won't be able to export.

If you change the poly count of any model that contains bones (jerseys, shorts, socks, shoes, faces) the script won't export
 

ahmed awad

Club Supporter
gatohdo;3926815 said:
I use blender 2.72 with script 0.66b or 2 of 3d importer exporter

thank you again ....
but i download blender 2.72 and the script 0.66 2 and follow all steps in FIFA 14 3D Importer_Exporter v0.63 TUTORIAL #1 - YouTube
and after making the changes in arm or jersey and when apply overwriting mode the exported file be the original file without any of my edited changes
* my changes are by moving vertices only
* i made all paths absolute
what is the problem ....?
please
 

AudiS3

Senior Squad
AudiS3;3916014 said:
Hello everyone I wonder if could you please help me solve this problem .. I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit .. I can import the model (HEAD), but not the face .. how can I do to solve? .. Thanks
PS: I have never used in all the years that game Fifa this famous Blender..mi would like to learn to use it to create many faces of players ...



Help me please .. thanks
 

dissectionalone

Senior Squad
AudiS3;3928318 said:
Help me please .. thanks

As far as importing is concearned there's not much to it really... select the head model in the 3d file tab, then the face texture.rx3 file on it's respective tab;

Make sure you have the "import geometry" option ticked then click the import button in the bottom of the script's panel.

Also, I'd suggest when you open blender (running it as administrator) you hit the "A" key to select all then hit the "delete" or "X" key on your keyboard to get rid of the cube, lamp and camera since there's no need for those...

And after importing hit the number 5 key to go into ortho view, then the number 1 key (for front ortho) then the "home" key;
 

ahmed awad

Club Supporter
my big problem of editing kits , shorts and socks solved

thank you very much ....
my problem solved now i can change the shape of kits , shorts . socks
i have to export blocks of kit or short or sock and re import them in an editable kit file.rx3
i change the shape of kits and shorts so the player shape almost changed
also i reached to changing movement of player kit ( cloth ) like women kits that more realistic ...
i will try again to change the all kits models that reach to more than 1700 model or at least the models of big teams
 

ac12

Reserve Team
I would like to point out that if you try to activate the plugin (FIFA 15 3D Importer/Exporter v0.66.2) on BLENDER 2.77 on error "bad magic number" and you can not activate the plugin.
 

dissectionalone

Senior Squad
ac12;3932036 said:
I would like to point out that if you try to activate the plugin (FIFA 15 3D Importer/Exporter v0.66.2) on BLENDER 2.77 on error "bad magic number" and you can not activate the plugin.

Considering the script was initially meant for blender 2.72 (is that it?) it's not a shock that it might not work on 2.77
 


Top