FIFA 16 Editing Discussion Thread (Please Read Before Creating A Thread)

fifaCCitiu.com

Senior Squad
frisgon;3856429 said:
Do anyone knows the meaning of these values?

Code:
cceleration_Abbr20
Agility_Abbr20
Balance_Abbr20
Jumping_Abbr20
Reactions_Abbr20
SprintSpeed_Abbr20
Stamina_Abbr20
Strength_Abbr20
GKDiving_Abbr20
GKHandling_Abbr20
GKKicking_Abbr20
GKPositioning_Abbr20
GKReflexes_Abbr20
BallControl_Abbr20
Crossing_Abbr20
Dribbling_Abbr20
HeadingAccuracy_Abbr20
Marking_Abbr20
LongPassing_Abbr20
ShortPassing_Abbr20
SlidingTackle_Abbr20
StandingTackle_Abbr20
Finishing_Abbr20
LongShots_Abbr20
ShotPower_Abbr20
Volleys_Abbr20

Acceleration_Abbr12
SprintSpeed_Abbr12
Agility_Abbr12
Balance_Abbr12
Jumping_Abbr12
Stamina_Abbr12
Strength_Abbr12
Reactions_Abbr12
Aggression_Abbr12
Interceptions_Abbr12
Positioning_Abbr12
Vision_Abbr12
BallControl_Abbr12
Crossing_Abbr12
Dribbling_Abbr12
Finishing_Abbr12
FreeKickAccuracy_Abbr12
HeadingAccuracy_Abbr12
LongPassing_Abbr12
ShortPassing_Abbr12
Marking_Abbr12
ShotPower_Abbr12
LongShots_Abbr12
StandingTackle_Abbr12
SlidingTackle_Abbr12
Volleys_Abbr12
Curve_Abbr12
Penalties_Abbr12
GKDiving_Abbr12
GKHandling_Abbr12
GKKicking_Abbr12
GKReflexes_Abbr12
GKPositioning_Abbr12
Aggression_Abbr20
TacticalAwareness_Abbr20
Positioning_Abbr20
Vision_Abbr20
FreeKickAccuracy_Abbr20
Curve_Abbr20

Anyway anyone knows which values shuld be touched to have less reactivity in the players?

Strings in db languages.
 

V.K

Starting XI
Can someone please confirm if banners in '16 are the same 1024*512 format as in '15 and if '15 rx3s work in '16?
 

bromireal

Youth Team
fifaCCitiu.com;3856458 said:
Strings in db languages.

Ok thanks, so those are useless for the gameplay?

I'd like to reduce:
- agility and reactions in attack and improve the ones of the defence
- increase inertia
- make ball heavier
- reduce stamina

The last one can be done easily in players db table.
What about the other ones? Any tip on which values to look for in the strings to create a cl.ini?
 

Bendit

Youth Team
Has anyone had any luck modding the season in the demo or getting the new weather types? ie. hazy, partly cloudy, foggy, random variable rain showers and variable flurries.

I have tried changing the weather and season values in the db/fifasettings column but they don't seem to have an effect this year.
 

fifaCCitiu.com

Senior Squad
frisgon;3856748 said:
Ok thanks, so those are useless for the gameplay?

I'd like to reduce:
- agility and reactions in attack and improve the ones of the defence
- increase inertia
- make ball heavier
- reduce stamina

The last one can be done easily in players db table.
What about the other ones? Any tip on which values to look for in the strings to create a cl.ini?

I can't help you, i have to try the effects of the strings...
 

fifaCCitiu.com

Senior Squad
Traits in player table trait1:

000000001 INFLEXIBILITY
000000002 LONG THROW IN
000000004 TAKES POWERFUL DRIVEN FREEKICKS
000000008 DIVER
000000016 INJURY PRONE
000000032 SOLID PLAYER
000000064 AVOIDS USING WEAKER FOOT
000000128 DIVES INTO TACKLES
000000256 TRIES TO BEAT OFFSIDE TRAP
000000512 SELFISH
000001024 LEADERSHIP
000002048 ARGUES WITH OFFICIALS
000004096 EARLY CROSSER
000008192 FINESSE SHOT
000016384 FLAIR *** is not in the exe, maybe not work
000032768 LONG PASSER
000065536 LONG SHOT TAKER
000131072 SPEED DRIBBLER
000262144 PLAYMAKER
000524288 PUSHES UP FOR CORNERS
001048576 PUNCHER
002097152 GK LONG THROWER
004194304 POWER HEADER
008388608 GK ONE ON ONES
016777216 GIANT THROW IN
033554432 OUTSIDE FOOT SHOT
067108864 CROWD FAVOURITE
134217728 SWERVE
268435456 SECOND WIND
536870912 ACROBATIC CLEARANCE

Traits in player table trait2:

0001 FANCY FEET
0002 FANCY PASSES
0004 FANCY FLICKS
0008 STUTTER PENALTY
0016 CHIPPED PENALTY
0032 BICYCLE KICK
0064 DIVING HEADER *** is not in the exe, maybe not work
0128 DRIVEN PASS
0256 GK FLAT KICK
0512 ONE CLUB PLAYER
1024 TEAM PLAYER
2048 CHIP SHOT
4096 TECHNICAL DRIBBLE

---------------------------------
Traits in team table:
Investigating the exe i've found the meaning of team traits, here is the code and the name.

512 - SHORT OUT BACK *** is not in the exe, maybe not work
256 - MORE ATTACKING AT HOME
128 - KEEP UP PRESSURE
064 - DEFEND THE LEAD
032 - CENTER BACKS SPLIT
016 - SWITCH WINGERS
008 - CONSISTENT LINEUP
004 - SQUAD ROTATION
002 - LOYAL BOARD
001 - IMPATIENT BOARD
 

beta990

Reserve Team
frisgon;3856748 said:
Ok thanks, so those are useless for the gameplay?

I'd like to reduce:
- agility and reactions in attack and improve the ones of the defence
- increase inertia
- make ball heavier
- reduce stamina

The last one can be done easily in players db table.
What about the other ones? Any tip on which values to look for in the strings to create a cl.ini?
You should not modified the fifadb for the last one.
In CM there are strings defined, so they should also be available for tweaking in game.
An no.. since there is no wiki available with info about strings, you just have to find out yourself. ;)
fifaCCitiu.com;3857887 said:
Traits in player table trait1:
[..]
Thank you! :)
 

mac1975

Club Supporter
Hi Beta990 (or anyone else for that matter), I've got a quick question for you. Have you had any luck editing the zoom and height camera angles yet in FIfa 16? I've used your guide from 15 to try and get things changed in 16 and have had mixed success. It seems some stadiums cameras may be hard coded again, however, I've managed to get it working for others; including the Bernabeu and Stade Velodrome.

It would be great to get full control over the zoom and height of every camera again as I play on broadcast and most of them are currently too low and zoomed in too close.

Cheers.
 

beta990

Reserve Team
mac1975;3858127 said:
Hi Beta990 (or anyone else for that matter), I've got a quick question for you. Have you had any luck editing the zoom and height camera angles yet in FIfa 16? I've used your guide from 15 to try and get things changed in 16 and have had mixed success. It seems some stadiums cameras may be hard coded again, however, I've managed to get it working for others; including the Bernabeu and Stade Velodrome.

It would be great to get full control over the zoom and height of every camera again as I play on broadcast and most of them are currently too low and zoomed in too close.

Cheers.
Hi mac1975,

Did you tried editing the database? (http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192106)
 

bromireal

Youth Team
beta990;3858104 said:
You should not modified the fifadb for the last one.
In CM there are strings defined, so they should also be available for tweaking in game.
An no.. since there is no wiki available with info about strings, you just have to find out yourself. ;)

Thank you! :)

Forgive the ignorance but what is CM? :Shifty:
I only know creation master but it changes the db as well doesn't it?
 

NaFeR

Reserve Team
It seems that some of the files of the compdata have changed. CM 15 can open and even edit this files, but for example, it doesn't recognise the "weather.txt". Maybe because there are new conditions (like fog). I'll keep investigating.
 

HoppyJoe

Senior Squad
Custom faces don't show in my FIFA16 FULL GAME
They did show in FIFA16 DEMO :(

I installed Revolution Mod and Regenerated.

Anyone else has this issue and/or a solution?

Thank You
 

beta990

Reserve Team
NaFeR;3858346 said:
It seems that some of the files of the compdata have changed. CM 15 can open and even edit this files, but for example, it doesn't recognise the "weather.txt". Maybe because there are new conditions (like fog). I'll keep investigating.
Yeah, there are a few changes. Maybe also because of the newly added tournaments?

EA also cleaned the scripts folder (inside the dlc/data directory). I think this all has been moved into C/C++ (?) code.
Or was actually never used for the career-mode, but for testing.
 

Duanygp

Club Supporter
I want to be a tattoo maker

Sorry my english,I'm brazilian and like to be a tattoo maker,any one know where a get the tutorial ??
 

MidoMonti

Club Supporter
fifaCCitiu.com;3855673 said:
OVERALL FORMULA
div=gk diving
han=gk handling
pos=gk positioning
ref=gk reflexes
kic=gk kicking
agi=agility
bal=balance
acc=acceleration
spr=sprintspeed
jum=jumping
sta=stamina
str=strength
bco=ballcontrol
dri=dribbling
cro=crossing
fin=finishing
lon=longshot
sht=power shot
spa=short pass
lpa=long pass
vol=volley
hea=heading
mar=marking
stt=standing tackle
stl=sliding tackle
Code:
GOALKEEPER = div*0.21+han*0.21+pos*0.21+ref*0.21+rea*0.11+kic*0.05;
CENTRAL BACK = spr*0.02+jum*0.03+str*0.10+rea*0.05+agg*0.07+inte*0.13+bco*0.04+hea*0.10+spa*0.05+mar*0.14+stt*0.17+slt*0.10;
SIDE WING BACK = acc*0.04+spr*0.06+sta*0.1+rea*0.08+inte*0.12+bco*0.08+cro*0.12+dri*0.04+spa*0.10+mar*0.07+stt*0.08+slt*0.11;
SIDE BACK = acc*0.05+spr*0.07+sta*0.08+rea*0.08+inte*0.12+bco*0.07+cro*0.09+hea*0.04+spa*0.07+mar*0.08+stt*0.11+slt*0.14;
DEFENSIVE MIDFILED = sta*0.06+str*0.04+rea*0.07+agg*0.05+inte*0.14+vis*0.04+bco*0.1+lpa*0.1+spa*0.14+mar*0.09+stt*0.12+slt*0.05;
CENTRAL MIDFIELD = sta*0.06+rea*0.08+inte*0.05+atk*0.06+vis*0.13+bco*0.14+dri*0.07+fin*0.02+lpa*0.13+spa*0.17+lon*0.04+stt*0.05;
SIDE MIDFIELD = acc*0.07+spr*0.06+sta*0.05+rea*0.07+atk*0.08+vis*0.07+bco*0.13+cro*0.10+dri*0.15+fin*0.06+lpa*0.05+spa*0.11;
ADVANCED MIDFIELD = acc*0.04+spr*0.03+agi*0.03+rea*0.07+atk*0.09+vis*0.14+bco*0.15+dri*0.13+fin*0.07+lpa*0.04+spa*0.16+lon*0.05;
CENTRAL FORWARD = acc*0.05+spr*0.05+rea*0.09+atk*0.13+vis*0.08+bco*0.15+dri*0.14+fin*0.11+hea*0.02+spa*0.09+sht*0.05+lon*0.04;
var ovrsw SIDE WING=acc*0.07+spr*0.06+agi*0.03+rea*0.07+atk*0.09+vis*0.06+bco*0.14+cro*0.09+dri*0.16+fin*0.1+spa*0.09+lon*0.04;
STRIKER = acc*0.04+spr*0.05+str*0.05+rea*0.08+atk*0.13+bco*0.10+dri*0.07+fin*0.18+hea*0.10+spa*0.05+sht*0.10+lon*0.03+vol*0.02;


where to edit these lines? and how to see the effects?
i changed the the formula in attributeprefpositionformula in db but the playes overall didn't change, what should i do?
 

fifaCCitiu.com

Senior Squad
MidoMonti;3862716 said:
where to edit these lines? and how to see the effects?
i changed the the formula in attributeprefpositionformula in db but the playes overall didn't change, what should i do?

Those are math formula to calulate overall, useful if you plain to edit players in order to get the desidere overall.
You can't change the way to calculate it, because the formulas is coded in the exe.
 


Top