FIFA 16 Faces - General Discussion/Tutorials/Tools

HoppyJoe

Senior Squad
Importing files gives a friend of mine this error:


Does someone know the cause and/or fix?
 

ajnapivo89

Senior Squad
MarcekYNWA;3875771 said:
I have a problem concerning today's update from EA. As for added their faces to the teams advancing to the BPL. I use ModdingwayMod because it gives me outfits, balls, shoes, etc. The idea is that the faces have different skin tone after installation fashion than before - only those added today. For example I will add the link to your face for Nyom.
Each player's face for black wyglaa just so ... very ugly. Paredes, Tettey, just Nyom. For players such as Deeney, Wilson and more - me black, faces are more like orange, unfortunately. They do not look like eg. The face for Zaha. You could do something about it?

http://imgur.com/23lKiwQ

assign lua file for all players ;)
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
Victor.;3876199 said:
How do I do that? I noticed the problems with skin texture today after downloading the patch. :/
First post of the FAQs thread. You'll have to create the lua file since it's not present by default. You can copy any other player's lua file and replace the id.
 

the ivo

Reserve Team
first combinate hair (ravel morrison- diego Costa )




is it possible to make a new texture for the blue chanel for hairs in blender ???
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
It actually works??? Have you tried with more models?

And the blue channel's texture is made the same way as the red channel. But it depends on the hair texture. For some hair textures, the blue channel overlaps the red channel, for some it doesn't. If in your case it doesn't, then that's good, you can map the texture, else, it may be a problem
 

the ivo

Reserve Team
the ivo;3877213 said:
first combinate hair (ravel morrison- diego Costa )




is it possible to make a new texture for the blue chanel for hairs in blender ???

krisaju95;3877219 said:
It actually works??? Have you tried with more models?

And the blue channel's texture is made the same way as the red channel. But it depends on the hair texture. For some hair textures, the blue channel overlaps the red channel, for some it doesn't. If in your case it doesn't, then that's good, you can map the texture, else, it may be a problem


yes its 2 hairs to 1 , but i dont understand this with red and blue channel :S
 

saviogoncalves1

Club Supporter
Can anyone help me? Drawing faces of FIFA 16 and sending me, by my contact www.facebook.com/saviogoncalves1995 if possible help, thank you!
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
saviogoncalves1;3877410 said:
Can anyone help me? Drawing faces of FIFA 16 and sending me, by my contact www.facebook.com/saviogoncalves1995 if possible help, thank you!
Read through the FIFA15 Faces Discussion thread, there are tutorials there.
And stop posting your query in multiple threads
 

domanutd

Club Supporter
Sorry guys, it's a stupid question but I'm new.

Can someone send me the download ink of whatever program I can make faces with?

My other question is that do you think it's possible to make your own face with this program?

Thank you.
 

karron97

Youth Team
the ivo;3877213 said:
first combinate hair (ravel morrison- diego Costa )




is it possible to make a new texture for the blue chanel for hairs in blender ???

How did you do it?

I've tried it for a new Cerci hair, with Guardado and Haedo Valdez hairs, But it crashes the game
 


Top