FIFA 16 Full Patch For FIFA 14(FIFAXTREME)

Domenico

Club Supporter
Hi to everyone! :) I appreciated the work for this patch, but it will be perfect with faces, kits, etc.. of Fifa Online 3 :)..I downloaded the files of Fifa Online 3, but I have problems to manage .big files, because I don't know editing..I see that tokke001 (http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190952) use programs to extract files from Fifa Online 3 .big files and so you can use it to manage these files or you can contact tokke001 for help..I want to help you to create a perfect patch and even the coming years, the patch will be updated with the files of Fifa Online 3. Fifa Online 3 is easy to download and in a few of minutes you will have it in your pc without any registration. Sorry for my bad english, but I am italian :). I hope for news as soon as possible :). Thank to everyone for your editing.
 

Domenico

Club Supporter
News! I have downloaded files of F03 korean version (it is updated to Impact Engine), I have inserted faces, heads, hair, hairlod, body in my game..in creation master the face work perfectly..but in game only hair work perfectly, not head models.. why ?
 

vickman12

Reserve Team
Domenico;3908506 said:
News! I have downloaded files of F03 korean version (it is updated to Impact Engine), I have inserted faces, heads, hair, hairlod, body in my game..in creation master the face work perfectly..but in game only hair work perfectly, not head models.. why ?

Head model of FIFA Online does not support in FIFA 14.... now do a test... Import a head model of FIFA online by creation master.... DONT COPY PASTE the files in the folders... import by Creation Master
 

Domenico

Club Supporter
I have imported only head model of Cristiano Ronaldo (no textures and hair) by Creation Master and it works:


When I import the textures and hair, this is the result:
 

Leo_95

Reserve Team
Does V2 come with Winter transfers? And is there any bug still with career mode? Just so I know and don't "attach" too much to my team, hahaha

Thx :D
 

Domenico

Club Supporter
I noticed that when I change a player's appearance ( as the sleeves ) FO3 faces work perfectly for a little istant (as the picture below) and then it again becomes creepy ( as the picture of Ronaldo that I sent you a few of posts ago)..Why? It is for some configuration file? Or missing file? (Also the body model and kit in the picture below are of FO3, they seem compatible)
 

Dof20

Youth Team
what sweat effects are you using can you plz share?
the face from fifa online 3 are not compatible with fifa14 only fifa 12 and fifa 13
 

Domenico

Club Supporter
I don't use any sweet effects bro..I tried the FO3 faces on fifa 12 and fifa 13, but Creation Master 12 and 13 doesn't make me import them in the game, it gives many errors..why? They don't seem compatible with Fifa 12 and 13..
 

Dof20

Youth Team
dude come on we both know you dont need creation master to import faces trust me they dont work in fifa 14
 

Domenico

Club Supporter
I wanted to say that after having regenerated the BH files of Fifa 13 and I was going to see any face in the creation master 13 (with the eye icon
), this gave me errors..why? So aren't FO3 faces compatible also with Fifa 13?
 

Dof20

Youth Team
dude first off read carefully what i am writing DO NOT USE creation master to install the face in fifa 13 just place the respective folders in game/data/sceneassets and regenerate using file master....... simple
 

Domenico

Club Supporter
You were right bro, in Fifa 13 FO3 faces work perfectly in game :)! So why don't create a patch for Fifa 13? It isn't much different from Fifa 14 and we can have the updated game with FO3 files..
 

kuchjc

Reserve Team
Domenico;3910795 said:
I noticed that when I change a player's appearance ( as the sleeves ) FO3 faces work perfectly for a little istant (as the picture below) and then it again becomes creepy ( as the picture of Ronaldo that I sent you a few of posts ago)..Why? It is for some configuration file? Or missing file? (Also the body model and kit in the picture below are of FO3, they seem compatible)

Dof20;3910969 said:
what sweat effects are you using can you plz share?
the face from fifa online 3 are not compatible with fifa14 only fifa 12 and fifa 13
+1
very nice effect!
please link dl
 

Dof20

Youth Team
Domenico;3912720 said:
You were right bro, in Fifa 13 FO3 faces work perfectly in game :)! So why don't create a patch for Fifa 13? It isn't much different from Fifa 14 and we can have the updated game with FO3 files..
yes it isnt much different but i need help in converting a db to 13
 

Leo_95

Reserve Team
Hey guys, I just installed the patch and I noticed that some players are missing their shirt model/texture (the shirt is invisible). I installed V1 and V2 correctly (over a clean install of the game, btw), am I missing some other files?

EDIT: Problem seems to be only on the "techfit" type shirts.
 

Luis_Figo

Senior Squad
Hey vickman ! Can i use some of your files on my Romanian League patch ? Would be timesaving to use your files like "kitnumbers" and such because they are already converted fully for FIFA 14 (work in-game). Of course, you will be at the credits ! Thanks in advance !
 


Top