*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
Alright, 3.0 is here. Enjoy!
* Always carry over the same budget next season
* Better realistic and varied job offers.
* Job offer is based on your league performance as well as how long you were in the club.
* Increased chance of accepted loan offers.
* Less chance of loan offers failing.
* Better personal decision to look for a new club in transfer. If they are in good form/morale the CPU won't sell them all the time.
* Better Manager AI. CPU will always choose the strongest and the best team against you regardless of other non-important factors.
* More waiting time before CPU retracts an offer as well as wait for player to make a decision. Less failed transfer
* Playergrowth is more depended on form and match rating and will grow above player cap if trained well.
* Playergrowth have more realistic curve so it's more gradual or exponent based on match rating. Pretty realistic.
* Improved player growth curetable for older players. If they perform well, they maintain their stats however if not, they lose it. Same with players that have already reached potential.
* Improved seller acceptance to be less strict and more fluid and dynamic based on manager.
* Training now does not take account of a player's potential. Player training will take account of player form and morale now. So you can grow a player more than their potential now.
* Huge changes to transfers now allows every team to be active on the transfer market allowing lesser teams to sign players they need and world class players less interested in moving to a different team if they have high morale.
* 10x more transfers. Similar to real life.
* Teams now look at their squad and make the proper transfer. No more man utd singing 10 strikers.
* Teams also replace players they sold more cleverly.
* CPU team grows and plays player that have potential. And will then sell them for high price.
* If a player thinks he is better than the team he is playing, he will request to leave.
* Older players will sign for clubs that offer high contract.
Normally when a patch doesn't work, it seems you have either the wrong game version, no permissions for the drive or the folder where you game is, or you didn't setup CG File Explorer or Frosty Mod Manager right. Try going through different version and see what works.
what's strange is, say for example Fidel's mod.. which is more of a mod pack. The camera, the LOD stuff, everything else loads and is applied, but just not the main mod itself (FAES).
same with yours--except I tried a couple times on a completely fresh install of fifa; only your mod applied, and again it doesn't show in career.
weird. the game version is latest, and I've tried FMM from sources provided by Fidel etc, and tried one downloaded from the Frosty suite site itself. Not sure what to do at this point.
how do I find or roll back to a version that works?