*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
There will be available faces Fifa 19 available soonThe Community Patch is FINALLY here.
It's huge so please note you will need a staggering 45GB of free space to install. Initial download is 11.5GB.
Sorry for the massive delay on releasing this. Unfortunately the harddrive I had FIFA 14 on became corrupt. I lost everything. So I gave up. I found some new spare time and I have now managed to rebuild the patch from scratch.
I've spent a lot of time over the last 6 months rebuilding this patch and I'm now suffering from modders fatigue I no longer have time and do not want to spend any more time modding FIFA 14. This will be my one and only release. I just want to play the game and enjoy it.
This patch is called the 'Community Patch' as I have used various UGC and do not wish to claim ownership of the content.**
This is for seasons 17/18 with some updates for the 18/19 Season
The Premier League have updated 18/19 squads, but 18/19 season signings will be on loan at their 17/18 club etc. Squads have also been trimmed to 42 players.
I also did this for Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, AC Milan, Juventus, Inter, Bayern Munich, Dortmund & PSG.
The databases are created from scratch using my own copies of F18, F17, F16, F15 and F14.
UNIQUE TO THIS PATCH:
IMAGES (Click for larger version):
- New theme: (Modified by HarryBullZak)
- Custom entrance graphic mods for all tournaments
- 4,000+ player faces
- 30,000+ mini face updates
- Player stats have been adjusted so they will not drop in Career Mode
- ALL Teams, Players and Leagues from FIFA 18 from 10th May 2018 EA squad update*
- Contracts updated for most players up to 23rd September 2018
- Expanded commentary names (Longer list of commentary names to choose from)
- UPDATED new teams from MWM patch with official EA ID's
- Increased gameplay difficulty (to remove delete file FIFA 14/Game/rma.ini and regenerate)
- Premier League teams will have multiple season kits available for selection, including NEW 18/19 season, 17/18, 16/17, 15/16 seasons. Helps to keep Career mode 'fresh'.
- ALL other teams from original FIFA 14 will have season 13/14 available to select as well as 17/18 kits
- Updated kit overlays
- New generic model boots - Nike, Puma, Adidas & Umbro
- Players with potential 75+ will wear different boots when playing in the World Cup, Champions League & Europa League
- Patch is built around the Career Mode
- Career mode stories rewritten (English only)
- Player retirement improved
- Player growth improved
- Transfer fees - Adjusted to current market, with length of contract, age, potential etc playing a major part in the value (Example in screens)
- Wages - Huge hike in top players wage demands
- Prize money updated for all competitions
- Easier to sell fringe players
- F18 Transfer budgets
- Updated match day presentation
Legends & Icons:
- These are scattered around the teams so you'll have to scout to find them
- Ages will range from 17-20
- Overall for each player has been adjusted to match players in their age range I.e. 50-70 ish
- Potentials will match their previous FIFA games maximum overall/potential
- Not all legends are world stars, some serious hidden talents can be found
- I think there are about 200+ 'hidden' legends
NOTE: Editing this patch using CM14/15 may reduce the stability of this patch. For the best experience just play the game as is. Also it will alter two very important files.
- Classic XI added to Rest of World
- ADDED teams from Moddingway patch 19.0.0: Brasileiro, Chinese Super League, Europa League, Champions League, South American teams.
- Everything unlocked
* 3. Liga, J1 League, K League, Saudi Professional League, Rest of Europe, Rest of America are not available to play in Career mode by default. These will have to be swapped either in game or via CM 15. These teams players can be searched and bought in Career mode. Excludes Women's International.
- Database - players will lose some of their 'trait2' abilities such as Technical Dribbler. Not to be confused with Technical Dribbler in CM14/15. That trait is actually Speed Dribbler. Backup the 'players'txt' file to save the attributes and apply later using DB Master.
- DLC - Back this up before editing in CM14/15. In particular 'settings.txt'. This contains the special teams information which is far larger than the 8 team limit CM14/15 creates. The game will randomly crash if there are faults in these files.
** CREDITS: As I have gathered a lot of the files used in the patch for a number of years I may not be able to credit every single person. I do apologise for that, this is not an attempt to steal anyone's work and pass it as my own. I'm sharing it for free so absolutely no intention of ripping anyone off.
Here are some users that I can definitely recall I've used a lot of content from or have tried to help me.
@Jesse J Rutheford (Theme & EPL 18/19 kits)
@Wujek (General help)
@V.K (General help)
@mita996 (General help)
Basically every modder, face creator etc that's ever posted anything, I've probably checked it out or used your stuff in this patch.
Websites - soccergaming.com, moddingway.com, fifa-infinity.com, vk.com
Rinaldo - Internal Master, File Master, CM14, 15 & 16, DB Master, RX3 Master & Face Master
DOWNLOAD - FULL PATCH - 11.5GB
UPDATE - Database update to remove a couple of incorrect loans - 2MB
UPDATE 2 - This pack includes additional 18-19 season boots and assignments. PLEASE DELETE THIS FOLDER 'FIFA 14\Game\data\sceneassets\shoe' AND ALL OF IT'S CONTENTS BEFORE INSTALLING THIS PATCH. - 4GB
How to install:
- Use a clean install of FIFA 14 (recommended)
- Unpack the patch into your FIFA 14 Directory. Overwrite all files.
- Regenerate using File Master or other regen software
- Start FIFA 14 and enjoy
Yes, ariel need help, he ask for help in the facebook of moddingwaySome news. There is a possibility that I may release an updated 18-19 version of this patch. I've asked Ariel at Moddingway if he would like some help with his patch. If he does, then I'll do it.
yes pls bro.....do it for season 18-19.....also add some scoreboard , pitch , update faces , update minifaces etc etc......Some news. There is a possibility that I may release an updated 18-19 version of this patch. I've asked Ariel at Moddingway if he would like some help with his patch. If he does, then I'll do it.
Game crash in kit selection menu( only in PL ) ...
i don't know why , game is so laggy even i have good pc....
and tell me where i can play ucl , world cup , and others tournament ?? there is no option in tournament menu???? and all players wear shot sleeves ??
and pls tell me whats new in this community patch ?? i didn't see big difference ( this is same as moddingway mod)???
and is these faces also work for moddingway mod( or you make players with different ids)??
no bro really believe me .....game crash only when we select arsenal vs any pl team......... i think maybe some players face not working or maybe kit ????? pls check bro...and pls fix wipe3d for laliga ( the replay logo is not good) pls check bro...and now there is no lag for me.....I did a test run using the files I uploaded because a few people said they were getting crashes, but everything is working fine for me.
Did you follow the complete installation instructions from the second post?
I'm going to change the resolution of the kits and upload a file. Will you check if it makes a difference? I've also got quite a lot of scripts and lua files that may be causing lag. If the kit resolution doesn't work, I won't make any further changes to this patch.
- Go to your FIFA 14 'Game' folder.
- Search for '.bh' (without the quote marks).
- Delete all of them except the two 'czdata.bh' files.
- Then regenerate the entire FIFA 14 game directory. It may take some time to load File Master before you can regenerate the files.
The tournaments you're asking for have never been in tournament mode. It may be in other mods, but I don't have them because all of the space I've used is for Career mode.
There are more commentary names to choose from when creating players. I couldn't add additional commentary, I don't think anyone has been able to do that, but there were a few names that were hidden, that can now be used. Off the top of my head, names like Vieira, Nesta, Nedved, Ronaldo etc can now all be chosen.
The player sleeves were taken directly from FIFA 18, but it is possible, that some of them are not accurate. Players definitely wear longer sleeves and gloves in winter games.
Clubs and players were built from scratch using EA IDs, but any teams or players that I couldn't find the correct ID's for will match Moddingway. For example in Moddingway patch; The Chinese Super League teams, the South American teams and many more do not have correct ID's. In this patch they do.
You asked about stadiums earlier. I've added 128 New stadiums to this patch:
Stadio Delle Alpi
Stade de France
King Power Stadium
Stade Louis II
Stadium of Light
Türk Telekom Arena
Coliseum Alfonso Pérez
Estadio San Paolo
Stadio Luigi Ferraris
Campo de Fútbol de Vallecas
Estádio José Alvalade
Principality Stadium (Millennium Stadium)
Estádio da Luz
Estádio do Dragão
Red Bull Arena
RFK Memorial Stadium
Estadio de la Cerámica
London Stadium (Olympic Stadium)
Parc Olympique Lyonnais
Stade Auguste Delaune
Stade de la Beaujoire
Stade de la Mosson
Stade de Roudourou
Stade du Moustoir
Stade Marcel Picot
Stade Michel d'Ornano
Stadium Municipal de Toulouse
Stadion De Kuip
Rajko Mitić Stadium
Suita City Football Stadium
Helsinki Olympic Stadium
Arena CSKA (VEB Arena)
Constant Vanden Stock Stadium
Jan Breydel Stadium
Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti
Estadio Multiva (Estadio Cuauhtémoc)
Dacia Arena (Stadio Friuli)
Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi
Stadio Alberto Braglia
Stadio Alberto Picco
Stadio Angelo Massimino
Stadio Armando Picchi
Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia
Stadio Carlo Castellani
Stadio Dino Manuzzi
Stadio Ennio Tardini
Mapei Stadium – Città del Tricolore
Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
Stadio Partenio-Adriano Lombardi
Stadio Renato Curi
Stadio Renato Dall'Ara
Stadio Renzo Barbera
Stadio Romeo Menti
Stadio San Nicola
Estadio El Molinón
Estadio de los Juegos Mediterráneos
Estadio Carlos Belmonte
Campos de Sport de El Sardinero
Estadio El Toralín
Estadio Gran Canaria
Nuevo Estadio Los Pajaritos
Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero
Estadio Nuevo Arcángel
Estadio Heliodoro Rodríguez López
Estadio Municipal de Butarque
Estadio Municipal de Riazor
Estadio Nueva Condomina
Estadio Nuevo Colombino
San Mamés Barria
Metalist Oblast Sports Complex
Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium
Yes please share the video and that will help me find where the crash is caused.I just check another time -- but same crashing not only in arsenal but pl teams.........
pls bro do something ......i love this patch but game without crashing is more beautiful ......
pls check and upload an fix pls....
http://www.mediafire.com/file/y5vp8hnnoz2603q/crash.flv/fileThat's the thing. I don't have any errors. I'm just going to make a video now to show what should be happening.