- Importing miniface feature now works in fullscreen mode (replaced nativefiledialog with ImGuiFileDialog)
- Root live editor mods folder can now be changed in settings.
- Fixed crashes on importing/generating miniface when the target destination didn't exists.
- Added LUA Scripts:
- Added LUA functions:
- Fixed crashes at startup "caused" by Medal recorder
- Fixed crashes that occur when the first param passed to "Log" lua function was not a string
Loving tool! Can’t wait to get into a career as been on consoles for years.
Is there a way to remove limit on substitutions? I’ve found a line in the database tab, under game settings. In there there’s a line called ‘NumofSubs’. The current high range is set to 3. I’ve tried changing this to ‘5’, applied changes, and then hit reload. When I go into game though subs are still limited to 3.
p.s. I’ve checked out cheat table and can see an option under gameplay to set ‘unlimited substitutions’ for user. I just wondered if there’s a way to just use live editor to do similar job?
hi , i have fifa 22 steam edition , if use live editor without cheat engine version do i get a vac ban on steam on other games ? like csgo because if you have CE on pc automaticlly you get vac ban for CSGO
Hi love all the new features and how you have developed the live editor!
I just have a few questions, what is the LUA script for for setting everyone one at not retire state?
And is there a LUA script to extend everyones contracts with one season? Also can you edit stadium names for teams in a ongoing career mode? If so which menu is it in?
Thanks in advance and it is a great tool!