English only please.
*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima added in Rest of World
- Fixed Copa Libertadores in Career Mode
- Fixed missing faces textures for some players
- Fixed incorrect positions for some players
- AEK Athens kits added
- Future transfers added in Career Mode
- More than 100 players with corrected stats (for more realism)
- Real groups for UEFA Champions League in first season of the Career Mode
- Compatibility with english, spanish (Mexico) and portuguese languages
NaFeR;3890738 said:Compatibility with english, spanish (Mexico) and portuguese languages
iard68;3890756 said:Very good job, thank you!
You can make it compatible with all languages simply providing
a script installable with the i68Controller Scripter tool.
SetTeamNames (teamid, Defensor Sporting Club, Defensor Sporting, DEF)
thanks for this great patch! Anyway, I downloaded it hoping for a current roster of FC Santos, as I wanted to start a career with them so badly. Unfortunately, players like Thiago Maia, Cristian Ledesma or Lucas Otavio are still missing
Do you plan to add missing players in the Brazilian Serie A?
Thanks in advance!
regularcat;3959121 said:Copy the added language data from the Spanish database to the English database.
daniel.ok;3959154 said:i've managed to do it in excel. everything ok except Team Objectives in Career Mode.
Instead of "you should finish in a mid-table position ...." I have a strange text like "bla bla bla .... email-1" ...
any ideas what do I have to edit in order to have realistic Objectives for Career Mode?