*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
Dear Tokke001,If u ll try a rx3 file directly from fifa 14 at fifa 12,
Will the game crash, or u ll see visual errors...
Because i think fifa 12 rx3 format looks more similar to later fifas, then to fifa 11 rx3
Is there a program that can convert FIFA 20, FIFA 21 (later), or FIFA 11 (earlier) face files to a FIFA 12 compliant format? FIFA 13 face files are compatible with FIFA 12 face files.
I think it would be a great pleasure for many of us who play FIFA 11-12-13 today.
Thank you in advance for your answer, for your help!
Can convert all this Rx3 files from all FIFA to FIFA 15?FIFA Model Converter v20.10.24
new version with some fixes !
- Convert a newer fifa model into fifa 11 format:
* Convert rx3 Models from : FIFA 14, FIFA 18 switch, FIFA 19 Switch, FIFA 20 Switch, FIFA 21 Switch
* Convert: Head, hair, hairlod, balls, (shoes) -models
* Multiple Primitive Types supported
* Tool Based on Rx3/Rx2 library : Link
- Export/import CFF files (from/to rx3) :
The old format from Jor1980 (all credits to him),
but now compatible with all fifa formats
-> this will allow to export a model s vertex data, and edit in blender/Rhino/3DS-Max
New (at v20.11.24)
* Fix: Wrong path to skeleton file
* Fix: Support for models without animations (ex. ball-models)
New (at v20.11.22)
* New: Support for models with animations (bones) : head, hair, hairlod, (shoes,...)
* Support for FIFA 14/switch skeleton
* New layout
* New: Convert from rx2 files
* Based on latest dll library (link)
* Big errors fixed , improvements, ...
* Hair models may give problems ingame (cause unknown)!!
- Export/import CFF files (from/to rx3) :
* editing is possible, but adding/removing vertexes not (yet)
How to convert a model (to fifa 11) :
1. Convert Rx3 to Rx3 (FIFA 11)
* Select rx3 model hair/head/hairlod/ball/... from : FIFA 14, FIFA 18-21 switch
* Select skeleton.rx3 file (autoselect)
* Wait "Done!"
2. Heads/hair/hairlod (from FIFA 14) : fix positions
* select FIFA 11 rx3 file you got from 1.
How to import & edit a model (into blender/Rhino/3DS-max) :
1. export CFF
2. Install plugins for blender/Rhino/3DS-max
* download "CFF_Plugins.rar", follow instructions included
* blender requires version 2.48 !
3. Edit your model (blender/Rhino/3DS-max)
* when finished, export CFF (from blender/Rhino/3DS-max)
4. import cff into your rx3 (from 1.)
Downloads (+ source code) :
-> Tool : Link
-> SourceCode : Link
Work in progress still !
* Dmitri, Beedy (research) : Link to Thread
* Rinaldo (FIFA library files)
* jor1980 (Cyber face converter formats, scripts)
Unfortunately with Creation Master 12, if I try, in CM12, when I load the FIFA 11 head file, a deformated face appears.i can support models without animations (ball models)
FIFA 21 to FIFA 12 if that s wanted
for faces, dont know the fifa 12-13 skeleton
if you try fifa 14 faces at fifa 12/13 u ll get deformed faces or a crash ingame?
and if you try a fifa 14 face at fifa 12 ?Unfortunately with Creation Master 12, if I try, in CM12, when I load the FIFA 11 head file, a deformated face appears.
Do you see a chance that in the future you will also make a converter that can also convert faces from previous (eg FIFA 11) or later (eg FIFA 20, 21) games to FIFA 12?
I think many of us would thank you for that.
and if you try a fifa 14 face at fifa 12 ?
(try without CM12, copy the files manually to the right folder)
because fifa 12 looks more similar to fifa 14,
i think skeleton may be near the same
big difference is that fifa 12 uses big-endian rx3 files, FIFA 14 (or later) little endian
--> if fifa 12 crashes with fifa 14 files, maybe this can be fixed with an endian change...
Yes,FIFA 14 hair files work without issue in FIFA 12
FIFA 14 head files cause some weird deformations (but game does not crash).
FIFA 14 head files with a few blocks (I can't remember from the top of my head which blocks, I will look soon) from FIFA 12 heads - The head looks perfect, but there are some issues with animations of the eyes/lips.