FIFA Creation Studio 13

PORLAN

Club Supporter
thebaddie;3332003 said:
you can create new, or modify:
- Nations
- Leagues
- Teams
- Kits
- Players

for each of them you can also add, modify, delete graphics

in next versions i'll add stadiums, balls, boots and other graphics support
good news :mike:
 

moaalves!

Senior Squad
thebaddie;3332003 said:
you can create new, or modify:
- Nations
- Leagues
- Teams
- Kits
- Players

for each of them you can also add, modify, delete graphics

in next versions i'll add stadiums, balls, boots and other graphics support
Great!
 

Energia

Reserve Team
Hi, great work!

Could you add the way to import team and players from an option file (Squads xxxx...) saved in Documents/FIFA13/ to internal database of the game?
 

abiate1365

Club Supporter
hi baddie
please create a tool for edit RX3 13
can i change ball or stadium or referee or manager ....????
another question ?
how to unlock eafc celebration??
thank you man for great fifa 13 tool
i wish soon release this tool

excuse me for my English speak (Wright)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

thebaddie

Fifa Baddie
thanks to ronaldojr and firefan98 for the list of "face ids of players no longer in fifa 13"

now when you create a new player you have to possibility to choose from a list of players that has their own graphic files in game but that are not used (like Del Piero, Owen...), the editor will assign that id to the newly created player so that it uses that graphic files.

so if you want to create Del Piero just choose him. All player data (and I mean all, name included) will be random cause the player doesn't exist in the database (you have to manual set them as any othe new player) but graphics like playersheet, face and hair will be the original ones.

here's an example of what i mean
 

Stokstaartje95

Reserve Team
thebaddie;3332474 said:
now when you create a new player you have to possibility to choose from a list of players that has their own graphic files in game but that are not used (like Del Piero, Owen...), the editor will assign that id to the newly created player so that it uses that graphic files.

so if you want to create Del Piero just choose him. All player data (and I mean all, name included) will be random cause the player doesn't exist in the database (you have to manual set them as any othe new player) but graphics like playersheet, face and hair will be the original ones.
Great news, but what about a next step in editing: creating the player with the stats out of the past versions of FIFA. So Del Piero can me created out of older versions. This could be a database adaption, so you can choose the different versions of the older games.
 

thebaddie

Fifa Baddie
Stokstaartje95;3332490 said:
Great news, but what about a next step in editing: creating the player with the stats out of the past versions of FIFA. So Del Piero can me created out of older versions. This could be a database adaption, so you can choose the different versions of the older games.
the tool will be able to import players from fifa 12, dunno if i'll add the same list in the importing feature too as in the create new player one, but it could be useful.
 

foxmulderx

Youth Team
It will be an option to import export patches like in the past CM cmp files or something?Awesome bro. Waiting is not a big deal if we consider the price. Keep up the good job.
 

The Danish

Reserve Team
thebaddie;3332474 said:
Just some small suggestions for some small improvements of the graphical layout and symbols :)

Couldn't the referee symbol be a whistle? :) , and maybe a cup instead of the badge for the tournaments, and some kind of generic coat of arms for the teams?

... and I suppose the "Graphics" tab means balls, flags, banners shoes and so on, or? ... but isn't kits graphics?
Wouldn't it be possible to make separate symbols for each of these categories?

But no matter what it still looks GREAT!! :D Looking very much forward for the Beta ;) Keep up the fantastic work!
 

Keoland

Youth Team
People! People! Let's just let baddie do it as simple as it can be for the meantime. Let the add-ons come later! You want a beta release right?
 

abiate1365

Club Supporter
i have a plan for new fifa13 editor add a patch creator for this tool
we add our team & player & .... to share with other users

sorry for my english
 

Energia

Reserve Team
thebaddie;3332474 said:
thanks to ronaldojr and firefan98 for the list of "face ids of players no longer in fifa 13"

now when you create a new player you have to possibility to choose from a list of players that has their own graphic files in game but that are not used (like Del Piero, Owen...), the editor will assign that id to the newly created player so that it uses that graphic files.

so if you want to create Del Piero just choose him. All player data (and I mean all, name included) will be random cause the player doesn't exist in the database (you have to manual set them as any othe new player) but graphics like playersheet, face and hair will be the original ones.

here's an example of what i mean

Hi, I have This option file (recently original EA update for italian version) where Del Piero is in game,





and with him others players missed before that update..

But there is an issue: The update works only if I'm online... When I'm with my notebook on journey without connection I can't play with updated rosters.

So It would be great if you can add an option to import the option file directly in the internal database of the game, so we can play with original EA updated rosters also when we are not connected.
 
Top