*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
Ok good. I know it is frustrating but this method does work. I will update the post with this advice. Thank you.For the error of firing from the team;
Play the match. Then sign any team when you are fired from the team. Exit without saving. Re-login from auto registration and so on. This is the solution for now.
UPDATE - 21/02/2020
BETA DB FIXES
I am working hard on the main issues that have been reported. These are the two biggest issues:
- Some have reported a crash in the second season which I will test with the teams mentioned.
- The issue with being sacked/terminated early with v2. This problem is a little complicated because to get these leagues to work I have to remove the objectives. The objective "-1" can never be achieved. I have some ideas on how to improve this, but I may not be able to make it work as well as v1. For now please save regularly when using v2 as the termination is random.
I have permanently lost a lot of the boot models I modified from the Switch files. This will be very time consuming to redo. The boot models I have were also tweaked in the last couple of months to remove clipping. I do not have the motivation to go back and fix all of these boots, but some of the boots are ok and will be updated and included in the first release. Not all of the below will make it to the first release.
All of the balls are fine. I also added new balls
I was able to retrieve almost all of the face files. The only issue is that a huge number of files had shiny hair. I fixed almost all of these in recent weeks, but they are all gone. I will probably fix these over time. Some of the new Icon faces are also missing. These will be updated before the first release.
I was able to retrieve all the stadium files. I have lots more stadiums I want to add, but these will come later as I work with Gonzaga on the final list.
I am waiting on the team to finish with this. More to follow.
1. Update Manager assignments - COMPLETE What updates does this mean?
You mean the name of the team manager under the Career Mode Match lineup?
2. Is there a difference in capacity between versions V1 and V2?
3. Serie a logo has been renewed since this season. Are updates on this included in this update?
4. Is the next update a full version update? There's a good chance that Theme and Scoreboard won't be included, right?
There are no camera mod changes within this mod as far as I am aware.Why my version of game have so close camera?
I like to play zoomed in especially with Dynamic camera, but it looks like its too far away like tele broadcast zoomed out??? How to check does it have some camera mod installed or something like that?
Can you are also working on scoreboards
There are no camera mod changes within this mod as far as I am aware.
- I have to check these again, but this just means the name of the manager for each team.
- v1 and v2 are identical with the following exception. v1 = additional leagues are NOT playable in Career mode. v2 = all leagues are playable in Career mode. v1 should be used AT ALL times unless you want to play with the extra leagues.
- The Serie A logo is this seasons logo but the branded TIM version not the one without the branding.
- Yes, it is a full version. The theme is currently broken but I will add it later. Scoreboards will not be included unless I am sent complete files for the 19/20 season.
Tips for dealing with being sacked early. Thanks to AlpeR1907" for this tip.
- When you are fired/terminated accept a job with a new club
- Exit the game without saving
- Reload using continue career mode option
- You will not be sacked