There are some stories, but really important news are missing frequently.I am type of gamer who loves to enjoy each and every moment of this game. So these type of issues create irritation. However what you are doing for this game is impressive.
There are two ways to deal with these issues within the game. I do not consider them cheating but some might
- A) Are there any stories at all about your team? Who are the stories about; other teams in your league or teams from larger divisions?
Changes to player celebration pictures are something I would like to do. How realistic it is that I actually do it or not I am not sure. It really comes down to time. I would imagine updating all of the teams could take weeks.
- I have looked into improving promotion money but the problem is that there isn't any code like there is in FIFA 20 that allows you to give the promoted teams that additional cash. Giving the winners of the league prize money also affects all of the rest of the league participants. So it's not a simple solution. I will test some ideas at a later date though.
REDUCE NEXT SEASON OBJECTIVES
KEEP PREVIOUS SEASON PRIZE MONEY
- At the end of the season put all of your weakest overall rated players in the starting 11
- End the season
- At the beginning of the season, your objective would be lower
For example, if you are in the Premier League and your main team are around 80+ rated and your weakest overall players are youth players around 60+. Instead of getting Win the League you might get Avoid Relegation
You can also do this at the beginning of the career mode season by putting all the youth players as starting players and starting with Custom squads. I do this sometimes when starting a career with a team I want to manage for a number of years, bring in some top youth players (buy or scout) without focusing on winning every Tournament I play in.
Seeing as previous versions as well as later versions of FIFA added an option to carry over the prize money to the next season, I do not consider this cheating.
This works up to around 1 billion.
- Just before the season ends. Go to the Finances tab.
- Allocate all money to wages so you have 0m in the Transfer budget.
- End the season.
- At the beginning of the next season, you will keep all of your prize money from that season + whatever transfer budget they give you at the beginning of the season.
when it comes to saving last years transfer budjeet, i aslo cheats the game.My technique is bit different. I wil slide the wages to maximum and offers a player that i don't want in my team next year with a lucrative deal and then sells him immediately in the next season.
I can certainly help you with the new celebration photos in newsfeeds.But , for that you have to help find the ids of the files and where to put it.