FIFA MXTRA Patch (AFC/CONCACAF Expansion Featuring J-League)

js121

Youth Team
ascup;3779304 said:
awesome, I tried to do the same thing but for some reason the schedule would exclude one team and they wouldn't play any games no matter what I tried. Hopefully you can get it to work and maybe it can get combined with this patch somehow.

MLS has a separate "hidden" schedule file that needs to be modified.

MrRonald2796;3779312 said:
Great work mate!

If this patch could be merged with the MW mod the game would be almost complete

I initially was doing this as a Moddingway add on, but I decided i wanted it to be more of my own patch. Nothing against Moddingway though. Their patch is awesome
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
ascup;3779435 said:
Is it in the schedules folder? Like, the file "c39_s1_0.txt"

yes and if you delete it then it will follow the schedule text in the dlc folder as
if it were the second season.
 

ascup

Club Supporter
regularcat;3779455 said:
yes and if you delete it then it will follow the schedule text in the dlc folder as
if it were the second season.

No matter what I try I can't get the game to schedule games for Orlando City or NYCFC (seems it picks one randomly to not schedule games for). Oh well. Hopefully one of y'all or someone else can figure it out because I can't for the life of me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

js121

Youth Team
stevieg43;3780229 said:
this patch looks awesome, hopefully i have no issues running it

It should be very solid. I did extra testing on it. It's been downloaded around 100 times now and no reports of crashes yet. Hopefully you get it to work and enjoy it.
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
ascup;3779583 said:
No matter what I try I can't get the game to schedule games for Orlando City or NYCFC (seems it picks one randomly to not schedule games for). Oh well. Hopefully one of y'all or someone else can figure it out because I can't for the life of me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it may be due to the schedule text and amount of minimum and maximum games to be played on a certain day during the week.
 

js121

Youth Team
I finally got the mls schedule to work with the new teams but kept getting a weird bug in the playoffs where some teams would play 2 different teams in the same round. Anyways, all that is a moot point since it looks like moddingway just released an update with the new mls teams and schedule. I haven't tried it yet though
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
js121;3780590 said:
I finally got the mls schedule to work with the new teams but kept getting a weird bug in the playoffs where some teams would play 2 different teams in the same round. Anyways, all that is a moot point since it looks like moddingway just released an update with the new mls teams and schedule. I haven't tried it yet though

looked at the teams, rosters are missing a few players per team.

i haven't looked at the real schedule, it is nice but if the schedule text for
the second season hasn't been edited it will create issues after the first season.

i know what needs to be done in order to fix the schedule issue and as far as the playoffs go, if you edited the schedule text you need to only edit the league
portion and leave the playoff schedule data alone.
 

js121

Youth Team
I'm working on the update to my patch. It will include the 2 new MLS clubs with updated squads and playable in career mode. However, I have reworked the schedule to a 30 game season only in order to better fit in the expanded US Open Cup and CONCACAF Champions League. Otherwise you will be having games on consecutive days. MLS in real life doesn't have a balanced schedule so I don't think having only 30 league games is a big deal.
 

js121

Youth Team
Also in the works for the next update (but I'm not gonna use the new J-League split season format, to keep the game bug/crash free)........




 

niki0327

Club Supporter
Thank you for the great patch. Would like to know if the Asia Champion League will include the Japanese League 1 Team for next update or not? Looking forward to the new Patch! Cheers:taz:
 

js121

Youth Team
niki0327;3782741 said:
Thank you for the great patch. Would like to know if the Asia Champion League will include the Japanese League 1 Team for next update or not? Looking forward to the new Patch! Cheers:taz:

Yes it will.

And for those wondering, estimate release of the update would be in about a month, once the new mls and j-league seasons begin
 

K-Roq

Youth Team
If I add your Mod, to the current Mod I have from Moddingway, will it be ok to play or will the game crash or corrupt/overwrite files that are already in the game? modded
 

js121

Youth Team
K-Roq;3785782 said:
If I add your Mod, to the current Mod I have from Moddingway, will it be ok to play or will the game crash or corrupt/overwrite files that are already in the game? modded

They're not compatible. Just create a 2nd installation and then you can use both.

On another note, I have decided against a 16 team afc champions league for now. There's only 4 Asian leagues and each league would qualify 4 teams. That's too many for the A-League.

I currently have an 8 team group stage with 12 total teams eligible for those 8 spots. 4 direct berths to the group stage and the remaining 4 spots are determined via a qualifying round with the remaining 8 teams.

What you guys think?
 

giacomo_fornov

Club Supporter
js121;3785789 said:
They're not compatible. Just create a 2nd installation and then you can use both.

On another note, I have decided against a 16 team afc champions league for now. There's only 4 Asian leagues and each league would qualify 4 teams. That's too many for the A-League.

I currently have an 8 team group stage with 12 total teams eligible for those 8 spots. 4 direct berths to the group stage and the remaining 4 spots are determined via a qualifying round with the remaining 8 teams.

What you guys think?

It would be great, I have created 3 teams in China and 2 teams from UAE, if you want I can send a CMP file.
You can send me the teams J-League by CMP?
 

js121

Youth Team
giacomo_fornov;3786792 said:
It would be great, I have created 3 teams in China and 2 teams from UAE, if you want I can send a CMP file.
You can send me the teams J-League by CMP?

It's not finished yet. I estimate maybe next weekend it should be done.
 


Top