FIFA World Cup 2014 Patch

DJ Misho

Club Supporter
Hello patch creators..

Hm, In installation patch (offline mod) are two archives (Microsoft Text to Speech parts 1,2) why are this utilities in the patch??

(I Think this is reason why dont work CM14....)

Because I reinstall FIFA Game -> CM14 dont work..
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
DJ Misho;3700082 said:
Hello patch creators..

Hm, In installation patch (offline mod) are two archives (Microsoft Text to Speech parts 1,2) why are this utilities in the patch??

(I Think this is reason why dont work CM14....)

Because I reinstall FIFA Game -> CM14 dont work..

Everyone else had to install those files too, they are used by the station tool.

I didn't make the tool so I cant say why CM would be rendered useless just because you installed 2 voice to text files from Microsoft.
 

sksaransh5

Club Supporter
why does my fifa 14 crashes when it loads skill games just before match starts???? someone help me .... I have installed the patch by jschuck correctly .... someone tell e the solution thank u
 

DJ Misho

Club Supporter
For Creation Master 14 crash is this solution:



START -> regedit (enter) -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE ->
EA SPORTS -> FIFA 14 folder (Delete (right click -> delete)) or

SOFTWARE -> Wow6432Note -> EA SPORTs -> FIFA14 folder (delete)
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
*******************************************************

EASY OFFLINE INSTALL DB UPDATE V1.2 - NEW 7/2

Fixed Korean, England, and Nigerian 23 man and 42 man full squads

Simple exe Install.

Choose your main FIFA patch and install.

Database should install to the following directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\Game\data\db

Link - 23 Man Squads - NEW 7/2
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/5260838/file.html

Link - 42 Man Full Squads - NEW 7/2
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/33809121/file.html

Stadium Rendering Fix By Decoruiz - NEW 7/2

This will fix any lighting or time of day issues you may have had when playing in World Cup Stadiums

YOU MUST REGENERATE AFTER INSTALLING THE RENDERING UPDATE
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/96282208/file.html

********************************************************


Station Tool Database Update V1.2 - NEW 7/2

Fixed Korean, England, and Nigerian 23 man and 42 man full squads
Fixes any stadium lighting or time of day issues when playing in the World Cup Stadiums.

Simple exe Install.

Choose your main FIFA path and install.

Database's and renedering file should install to the following directories:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\Game\fiWC-tool\DB\Final - 23 Man Squads

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\Game\fiWC-tool\DB\Final - Full Squads

Rendering File - C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\Game\fiWCdata\data

Link:
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/19517796/file.html
 

FCPorto13

Youth Team
Thanks for the update jschuck!

By the way, when I said I didn't know how to work with CM I meant how to locate the patch database instead of the default FIFA 14 one because everytime I go to CM I can only edit the default database since I don't know how to put CM locating the patch's database so if you or anyone else could tell me how to do that I'd be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
FCPorto13;3700717 said:
Thanks for the update jschuck!

By the way, when I said I didn't know how to work with CM I meant how to locate the patch database instead of the default FIFA 14 one because everytime I go to CM I can only edit the default database since I don't know how to put CM locating the patch's database so if you or anyone else could tell me how to do that I'd be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

No problem, check the 1st page of the thread and under the updates section you will see the location of the db for the station tool patch.
 

FCPorto13

Youth Team
jschuck12001;3700749 said:
No problem, check the 1st page of the thread and under the updates section you will see the location of the db for the station tool patch.

Thanks for the quick reply, and you mean this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\Game\fiWC-tool\DB\Final - 23 Man Squads?

And how do I make CM open this location instead of C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\Game\data\db?

Sorry to be wasting your time by the way.
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
FCPorto13;3700753 said:
Thanks for the quick reply, and you mean this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\Game\fiWC-tool\DB\Final - 23 Man Squads?

And how do I make CM open this location instead of C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14\Game\data\db?

Sorry to be wasting your time by the way.

What I do is I backup my entire FIFA 14 folder with patch installed to another location on my pc. I do all my editing from that location and then transfer the files to my main FIFA 14 folder for use.

I dont like editing my main FIFA files in case something happens or I dont like the edits.
 

FCPorto13

Youth Team
jschuck12001;3700794 said:
What I do is I backup my entire FIFA 14 folder with patch installed to another location on my pc. I do all my editing from that location and then transfer the files to my main FIFA 14 folder for use.

I dont like editing my main FIFA files in case something happens or I dont like the edits.

Ah I see, but how do you manage to edit the patch's database and not the default one? Because I never get to be able to edit the patch, just the database with the leagues and teams >.< Even if I move the patch's database over the FIFA default database file, it still edits the default one.
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
FCPorto13;3700831 said:
Ah I see, but how do you manage to edit the patch's database and not the default one? Because I never get to be able to edit the patch, just the database with the leagues and teams >.< Even if I move the patch's database over the FIFA default database file, it still edits the default one.

Use "select all" then choose the meta file, then db file, and then loc file. Usually after you pick the first db file CM defaults to the correct file path but you need to make sure.
 

FCPorto13

Youth Team
jschuck12001;3700936 said:
Use "select all" then choose the meta file, then db file, and then loc file. Usually after you pick the first db file CM defaults to the correct file path but you need to make sure.

Ah finally I could do it! Thank you so much jschuck!!! (Y)
 


Top