Discussion in 'FIFA 12 Mods Forum' started by Fidel Gameplay, Sep 13, 2011.
Thanks !! I will be waiting the carreer mode editor
Here are some values in the product.ini and their definitions:
//STANDING_TACKLE = // The main value which governs how often the AI attempts a standing tackle. Higher (example 700) makes more tackles. Lower (example 100) makes less tackles.
//SLIDING_TACKLE = //The main value which governs how often the AI attempts a sliding tackle. Higher (example 700) makes more sliding tackles. Lower (example 100) makes less sliding tackles.
Both of these values are under DIVES_INTO_TACKLES =
PLAYER_ATTRIBUTE_SLIDINGTACKLE = How accurate the AI's standing tackles are. Scale down if you have increased tackles and aggression.
PLAYER_ATTRIBUTE_STANDINGTACKLE = How accurate the AI's sliding tackles are. Scale down if you have increased tackles and aggression.
These 6 values scale up AI aggression. Adjust them accordingly to Fidel's original values to suit your needs.
As the name suggests, these are the low and high boundaries to the push-pull defense. Negative numbers make high strictness, and positive values account for more lenient calls.
~~Fouls n' Cards~~
These are the main collision and tackling strictness values. They don't affect the push-pull strictness. I haven't really seen much of a difference when adjusting these.
~~Defensive positioning and mentality~~
DEF_TEAMWIDTH = The width of the defensive front. Low=compact, High=spread out
I would use values between 5 and 50.
DEF_DEFLINE = How far up or down the pitch the defensive front plays. Low= back far, High= up the pitch
Choose values between 5 and 50.
//PLAYER_ATTRIBUTE_MARKING = Same with the other player attributes. Scale up for better marking and down for poor marking.
//PLAYER_ATTRIBUTE_POSITIONING = Scale up for better positioning and down for worse positioning.
Be aware that making the AI too aggressive will make positioning and marking worse. Scale values up or down relatively!
Tweak these, and I will post my values later.
Fidel you didn't answer my last PMs
im going to break this down for you before you go confusing yourself.
this is not entirely true bro.
in a way your definition of this is somewhat correct but incorrect at the same time.
this is a command that relates to the ratings assigned to player in the db under the titled attribute & directly relates to the ratings themselves.
an amplifier if you want to call it that, by assigning 700 you are multiplying the players individuals standing tackle by 700%
what i said above also applies to this command, dives into tackles has nothing to do w/ either of these commands as dives into tackles is a trait.
assigning a value of 700 to dives into tackles does the same thing assigning 700 does to standing/sliding tackle attribute.
these 2 i have no answer for, they are nowhere to be found in the exe, i have stated several times before, if its not in the exe then the game just bypasses the command & any value you assign it.
same goes for these commands as the above commands i have quoted & explained which i would have assumed fidel would know as the commands have a // in front of them, it seems to have no effect on the gameplay that i have seen under my own testing.
not too sure what fidel sees using them.
indeed this is what these are for, it directly relates to the push/pull, kit tugging you see in game.
the reason you havent seen anything w/ these is because they are a base value between 1 & 2, its just an override of the values assigned to each of these attributes in the referee table in the db.
meaning that regardless of what is assigned in the db for card or foul strictness value the command will automatically override any value assigned & stored in the db.
these are values assigned in the teams table that can be a set value ranging anywhere from 1 to 99, its merely a multiplier just like the above i mentioned.
these 2 are just like the others i noted above, they are not in the exe.
the only codes in the exe in relation w/ these codes are this listed below.
no disrespect to fidel, but in all my years of gameplay editing these are things i have found to be true, what everyone else wants to believe is solely up to them, to each their own.
PMs? As in plural? That's not PMing the guy, that's stalking.
If you want to EA SPORTS close this thread on this forum continue to share these codes and strings!
If this happens, I believe that no one here will be happy!
Avoids doing "the super coder".
I have nothing to say.
I hope that you understood!
Anyway thanks for comment and congratulations to me.
to cat: if you see well, our friend super coder, also share bypassed/commented codes.
Download my FIFA 12 CAREER/TOURNAMENT MODE EDITOR V. 1.0 here: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3132747&postcount=804
resend your pm! I reply asap!
that's stalking.....you are fantastic bro!
Sorry about posting these codes, I won't post any more of them.
Can't wait for you to release your version with personalized card strictness
Thank you for clarifying my post, but I have seen the differences I mentioned with each value. I found these in the product.ini.
great info bro.Thanks.I too ll try them.
Thanks RC for sharing so useful knowledge!!!
So,we are not gonna discuss all this here?
I apologize for such a noobie question, but i'm completely new to modding fifa 12, so is it alright to install kgs squad updates and the revolution 12 mods with this mod?
Fidel. I have a question for you, why the judge was so cruel to the players in the fashion FIFA_12_ADV_GP_EVO_AI_6_D+_pub. Any touch of a player and the player receives a yellow card, the second touch of the " red card. This is so planned or I have error?
just great work,man .. it is a different game .. almost a preview of FIFA 13 .. ?!
Fidel. Video for you on problem.
Having the exact same issue. Every foul is a yellow card. I'm not sure what the code is to fix it either.
Overall, the gameplay is okay. Here are my issues:
- Every time the CPU makes a through run, they receive some sort of speed burst and will always complete the run (receive the ball) and the game will literally slow down my players enough so that the ball will reach the cpu runner. (I play with my speed and accel 2 points higher than cpu)
- There is some sort of CPU cheat/catch up logic. You're telling me that when I take the lead at 104', the CPU suddenly surges forward and decides to score right away? Lol no. I wish I had recorded the footage that occurred literally after I scored that goal. 4 passes, 1 shot off the post, my entire team of defenders run away from the ball while the CPU gets it and passes it to a somehow completely unmarked forward in the box for a goal. All within 20 seconds after my goal.
- I'm still not getting any cards on CPU teams, let alone fouls.. still an issue.
- The game makes my players run really slow and lethargic in certain situations, like when I'm going to lose the ball dribbling or the through ball thing like above. It doesn't make the game fun because I can always tell when something is going to happen to screw me over.
- CPU never has bad touches but it occurs every 1/2 times for me.
- I feel like the CPU's job is to get the ball to the forward and let them run all around the field doing the work. There isn't any link up play back towards the midfield, or even back to defense to pass around. It's simply pass to a forward and watch them run through my entire team (leads to next point)
- Slide tackling is completely ineffective, and when it does happen the CPU runs right through and continues on with the ball
- My CPU teammates will watch the ball roll right in front of their feet, if not run away from the ball
FIFA has had cheat/momentum logic for years. You can eliminate it by editing the product ini: team emotional change, team mentality change, AI morale affects, and home and away affects.
Separate names with a comma.