*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
Ciao Fidel!I can only say that this is the complete installation, and in fact all files are required.
Ciao Fidel, a me il programma continua a non aprirsi... mentre RDBM 19 si apreQuick but important post for someone with the issue:
If you are not able to run the CM 16 DB 19 tool, probably some components are missing in your pc,
just download and run the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
...at the end everything will work. The fix is working in Win 7/8/10.
Ciao Fidel, a me il programma continua a non aprirsi... mentre RDBM 19 si apre
não tem como fazer um tutorial de como instalar agora não consegue instalar e usar
Download the new CM16 RE build out now. Check out the new post in some minutes.
The installation isn't required (extract rar archive in a folder, WinRar required),
just run the main tool executable: \Debug\CreationMaster16.exe
From the File menù click Open - Select all
Select Fifa 16 folder as data preview, select Fifa 19 databases, done (next time just click Open - Recent).
@Fidel Gameplay I really have issues to get into the Creation Master!!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CM 16 RE FIFA 19 DB - READ ONLY -- VER.: Beta 0.0.2
RELEASE DATE: 07 APR 2019 -- DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS
- Fixed the issue opening RDBM from CM UI menu
- Updated status bar text back color in DarkGoldenrod
- Added required and updated Fifa 19 Databases* ready to browse in CM UI
- Pics for how to real time edit Squads with both tools CM+RDBM
- Info about required Microsoft components to properly run the tool
REQUIRED COMPONENTS - Download and run to install
DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer)
Check the folder Fifa 19 DB, includes main and loc db.
For how to inject updated Squads tables, read documentation.
Generic player editing example using both tools CM (preview)+RDBM (real time Squads editing)
In CM/Players/Info tab - check for playerid (copy value), in DBM just select a cell in the column playerid,
in search type (paste) the playerid, edit the player, save your Squads.
Navigate to where your game is installed, open FIFA 19\Data\locale.ini and change KILL_EVERYONE=1 to KILL_EVERYONE=0How to uninstall or how to change back to original? It's not playable because there is too much red cards, not interesting playing 11vs 9 players...Cheers
@Fidel Gameplay This is awasome, but we need an encryption key??Frosty 1.0.5 Released!
By GalaxyMan2015 on April 13 2019
Frosty Editor 1.0.5 is available now at the Downloads Page!
- Added a menu option to close all documents
- Added a reference viewer, allowing the user to see where an asset is referenced and what it references
- Added a bundle reference viewer, allowing the user to see what bundles an asset is in (was previously a right click to log option)
- Added read only profile for Anthem
- Added read only profile for Battlefield V
- Added profile for Need for Speed Rivals
- Added read only profile for Need for Speed Online
- Added an experimental kit previewer for Fifa
- Added the ability to bookmark legacy items
- Added a few legacy asset editors/viewers (DB, DDS, BIG, AST, etc.)
- Added a shader compilation system for the renderer allowing the end user to author their own shaders to use in place of the built in shader
- Added experimental resource explorer, allowing the exporting and importing of raw res and chunk files
- Added experimental localized string viewer with the ability to export all strings and ids to a csv file (no editing)
- Added experimental ebx export to xml (found under tools)
- Added discord RPC functionality
- Added mod category grouping to the mod manager
- Added a linear transform editor that shows the position, rotation (as Yaw/Pitch/Roll) and scale
- Added a patch summary window when a game has been updated showing which files have been added/modified/removed
- Added profile selection window to mod manager
- Added an options window for configuring some basic Frosty options
- Added the ability to view texture and variation db locations for each variation of a mesh material
- Added FIFA19 full profile (editing now enabled)
- Added a new skeleton picker (allows filtering and folders)
- Added a branch tree view for conversations in DAI, MEA and Anthem, allowing the user to access previously inaccessible items
- Exporting a composite mesh will now export any embedded composite part transforms
- Improved start times of the application and apply times for most games
- Moved legacy viewer for Fifa/Madden to the same location as the data explorer with a menu item to switch between the two
- Revamped the property grid, allowing for increased functionality
- Revamped the mesh renderer, better rendering, and more responsive
- Fixed the save on close prompt, will cancel the close request if the user clicks the x instead of Yes or No
- Fixed affected files listing freezing up the UI when mods have thousands of edited files
- Fixed a crash when exporting uncompressed volume textures as non DDS formats
- Fixed FIFA19 meshes exporting incorrectly
- Updated SDKs to the latest patch version
Mate it don´t work! It shows me an error!