Galatasaray Thread

TURK_1975

Reserve Team
Originally posted by Delly
You think big teams care about their countries cup? The Turkish Cup is like the FA Cup, big teams play their reserve players so they can rest their top players. Fenerbahce and Besiktas won't be Galatasaray because they're Fenerbahce and Besiktas, not Galatasaray duh (H)

Also can you please stop looking to the Past, we're in Present Time, not the UEFA Cup 2000 final, it's not the same team.
Yes I know that Besiktas and Fenerbahce won't be Gala, but I didn't mean it that way. I meant Gala is a bigger team if you look at the history :rolleyes:

And I can talk about Galatasaray's past, what is it to you? Why do you care? I am proud when I talk about the past. I still hear fener fans talking about the Man U victory which happened in 1997 and they are proud of that victory which is fine to mention it, I can mention our history too if you like it or not. Again we won the UEFA Cup against Arsenal and the Super Cup against Real Madrid, do you have anything to say about that?. :hump:
 

TURK_1975

Reserve Team
Originally posted by Delly
Did I say that we would win the next CL? No. I'm pretty confident our team will do good, at least past the group stage.
Well hopefully fenerbahce will do fine in the CL which I support them too, besides it is a Turkish team and I don't care about if they are our rivals. Hopefully fener will do well.
 

TURK_1975

Reserve Team
Originally posted by Delly
You think big teams care about their countries cup? The Turkish Cup is like the FA Cup, big teams play their reserve players so they can rest their top players. Fenerbahce and Besiktas won't be Galatasaray because they're Fenerbahce and Besiktas, not Galatasaray duh (H)

Also can you please stop looking to the Past, we're in Present Time, not the UEFA Cup 2000 final, it's not the same team.


The Turkish Cup is another cup, if you noticed in the FA Cup most of the seasons Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool..... plays the semi,,,or even the finals, in England it is importand and so as in Turkey. Well if Fener didn't win it for the past 10 years or so (I don't know exact years) suddenly it is not importand to you guys anymore or what?
 

shy_guy329

Youth Team
Originally posted by TURK_1975
Again we won the UEFA Cup against Arsenal and the Super Cup against Real Madrid, do you have anything to say about that?. :hump:
Do you by any chance have video link of the gala vs madrid game? :confused:

It would be greatly appreciated. :)
 

Delly

Reserve Team
Originally posted by TURK_1975
Yes I know that Besiktas and Fenerbahce won't be Gala, but I didn't mean it that way. I meant Gala is a bigger team if you look at the history :rolleyes:
I've been wondering for a while now, how many total cups have Galatasaray won? I looked at the official site but it doesn't tell. I wanted to see how it would compare to Fenerbahce's which is 81 total cups. I'm not being arrogant or anything I just wanted to know.
 

TURK_1975

Reserve Team
Originally posted by Delly
I've been wondering for a while now, how many total cups have Galatasaray won? I looked at the official site but it doesn't tell. I wanted to see how it would compare to Fenerbahce's which is 81 total cups. I'm not being arrogant or anything I just wanted to know.

:D I don't know home many total cups we have but the 81 total cups will not equal to the UEFA Cup and the Super Cup :hump:

But I do know that we have won the Turkish Cup more than you did and the League Champion 15 each, and besiktas has 10 if I am not mistaking.
 

Delly

Reserve Team
Originally posted by TURK_1975
:D I don't know home many total cups we have but the 81 total cups will not equal to the UEFA Cup and the Super Cup :hump:

But I do know that we have won the Turkish Cup more than you did and the League Champion 15 each, and besiktas has 10 if I am not mistaking.
Besiktas has 12 total. And I remember there was a dvd that had both UEFA Cup Final and Super Cup. My cousin told me he got it from www.tulumba.com
 

diroix

Senior Squad
Marcelo Gallardo may come to Turkey in 3 days..:p
Is there anyone who lives in Argentina can tell us some news about this transfer ?
 

shy_guy329

Youth Team
From http://www.galahell.tk

GALATASARAY IN HOLLAND & HAGI EXPLODED !

Galatasaray football team arrived in Holland this afternoon without Mondragon and the so called new transfers. Lions will play 4 training matches at the end of the camp.

Hakan Sukur said ' I have not signed any official contract with Galatasaray yet, we are waiting for the president Ozhan Canaydin to sit down with us after the Holland camp.'

Ergun Gursoy also answered some tough questions. " Our talks with Gallardo and Roque Junior are continuing. We have agreed all the terms with the AC Milan's Brazilian defender Roque Junior only problem is his wife does not want to leave Italy. We do have alternatives if we can't get these players, it isn't easy to make transfers like this ' look at Fenerbahce it took over 6 months to get Alex's signature." And for Hakan Sukur , Hakan and I agreed to everything and I promised him I will return the contract he signed earlier this month if we dont meet the conditions stated in it. I am sure there will be no problems between Hakan and the management and he will sign the official documents soon as he returns from the camp in Holland. "

Management's Fatih Goksen and Mustafa Turgun left for Argentina this morning to have talks with River Plate's Gallardo.

Gheorghe Hagi Press Conference

Galatasaray manager Gheorghe Hagi was not amused by the management's transfer policy and the way they run things.

" I told the management three times now that I do not want to go to the Holland camp with a single goalkeeper. I need the transfers and I need them now. We need at least 4 to 5 new signings and this is not including Yavuz and Saidou.."

" Training camp is the most important time for the team and I need everybody who will be wearing Galatasaray jersey to attend it. All I want is transfers to be done soon as possible so they can join the rest of the team."

" I know my job would be much easier if I was the manager of Real Madrid or Barcelona ,dont get me wrong I am the coach of one of the biggest clubs in the world but at this time our club does not have the finances to meet the demand but we can not afford to re-live the accident season of 2003-04 ones again. Our rivals across town made some big transfers and we need to be equal with the task at hand. "






What a great start. :kader:
 

shy_guy329

Youth Team
Galatasaray Sports Club signed:

Alioum Saidou, formerly of Istanbulspor
Ýbrahim Yavuz from Adanaspor
Flavio Conceiçao from Real Madrid CF
 

Delly

Reserve Team
Originally posted by diroix
if we cant sign Gallardo than our target will be Lyon's Juninho according to the Turkish press..
I'm sure Lyon wouldn't sell Juninho unless the price is good. The player is an intergral part of their club.
 

Lonestarr022

Starting XI
Originally posted by shy_guy329
Galatasaray Sports Club signed:

Alioum Saidou, formerly of Istanbulspor
Ýbrahim Yavuz from Adanaspor
Flavio Conceiçao from Real Madrid CF

ok so if the season started tomm what would be the best 11 they could field?
 


Top