Discussion in 'FIFA 16 Adboards, Balls, Boots, Scoreboards, etc F' started by Ron69, Nov 1, 2015.
hi Ron69, your champions ball it's good but a bit flat, you use my model but not my bump. With my bump looks like this.
Nice ball Can you update them regarding Jorge78 comments?
Thanks for the Italy NT kits mate!
WOWW IS GREAT ! i like!
how to change in CM16?
FIFA 16 EURO 2016 GERMANY Kitpack Final by Ron69
- 2 Versions (Version1 with black GK Kit, Version 2 with green GK Kit/Shorts)
- new and correct away Kitnumbers (shorts green color Numbers)
Credits: Tunevi (Kits), Anamorph (Kitnumbers), The NDR ( Minikit GK green), Ron69
Adidas 16-17 Champions League Ball Update
new bump created by jorge78
Adidas 16-17 Champions League Winter Ball Update
new bump created by jorge78
Its not best bump for my opinion
Can you make a bump for this ball? I have no experience with bump creation. The CL Ball is needed
FIFA 16 Complete Bootpack 5.0 by Ron69
all new and actually Boots available (04.2016)
CREDITS: a L E x _ 1 O, xuskan, Ron69, john_shadow8, patzor, nabo78, barrysun, AlexDelPiero10
UNLOCK ALL BOOTS IN EA CATALOG AND GO ONLINE TO VIEW ALL BOOTS or use Tool CM 16.
In CM 16 click on the Boot Icon, select the Boot and select "Is available" to see the boot ingame!!
For more Info and Details watch my Video
Install: Copy the Data Folder in the FIFA16 root Dir, overwrite existing Files and regenerate with Tool (FHL-BH Editor etc.)
new Boots added
- adidas ACE 16.1 - Shock Blue/Semi Solar Slime/White
- adidas ACE 16.1 Primeknit - Shock Blue/Semi Solar Slime/White
- adidas ACE 16+ Purecontrol - Shock Blue/Solar Slime/White
- adidas ACE 16+ Purecontrol Pogba - Black/Gold
- adidas ACE 16.1 - White/Semi Solar Slime/Shock Blue
- adidas X 15.1 - White/Semi Solar Slime/Core Black
- adidas X 15+ SL - White/Core Black/Shock Blue
- Nike Hypervenom Phantom - White/Black/Total Orange/Volt
- Nike Magista Obra - White/Black/Pink Blast/Volt
- Nike Magista Opus - White/Black/Pink Blast/Volt
- Nike Mercurial Superfly - White/Black/Volt/Total Orange
- Nike Tiempo Legend VI - White/Black/Total Orange/Volt
- Nike Mercurial Vapor X - White/Black/Volt/Total Orange
- Nike Tiempo Legend VI Camo - Alligator/Mahogany
- Nike Mercurial Superfly Camo - Alligator/Mahogany
- Nike Mercurial Superfly CR7 - Natural Diamond
- adidas ACE 16.1 - Solar Green/Shock Pink/Core Black
- adidas ACE 16.1 - Black/Shock Pink/Solar Green
- Nike Tiempo Legend VI - Clear Jade/Volt/Black
- Nike Tiempo Legend VI - Light Crimson/Met Silver/Total Crimson
- Puma evoPOWER 1.3 - Black/Blue/White/Yellow
- Puma evoPOWER 1.3 - Safety Yellow/Black/Atomic Blue
Video Previev: https://youtu.be/QnAifmmQW50
very good,thanks Ron!!
Awesome! Btw if you want you could add the leather version of the adidas X I just made
No problem and thank you for the excellent work. Without you all hard work, a Bootpack is not possible. Respect and recognition
Hello! Guys, this is not a problem, and for the first time. I use ModdingWay patches, as well as put the boots, he packs and updates from Ron69. But here's the problem (link to a photo or apply at the end, since it is impossible to place izobrozhenie), after installing ModdingWay, I appear shoes at the top of the list (in the game), which should not be there, and set boot from Ron69 (I mean pak) otobrozhaetsya not correct, some shoes are repeated 2-3 times, and some do not appear at all. Previously, I did as advised, namely, opened the Creation Master and manually remove ticks otobrozheniya all unnecessary boots, but the problem is that it does not correct the incorrect display of boots in the game, they still were repeated several times, and some and did not appear. Moreover, after each update, I had to do everything again.
I really want to deal with it completely. Ron69 you can help me to fix this once and for all? As well as asking for help from anyone who knows what's wrong or faced with it! I hope your experience and responsiveness! Thank you very much in advance!
PS .: the impression that there are more like 1 base with shoes and they conflict, because I had already tried everything that is possible, and nothing helps. Even completely deleted folder shoes, but vseravno boots appeared from somewhere, I do not know what to do ..
HI Gekov, i had more or less the same problem but Ron69 helped me to fix it
This is correct. Do not forget: Save After editing and regenerate again! You can also add more boots to the list. Select the boot and klick on "Is Available". You have added the boot in the list and you can rename the bootnames. I have edit the bootnames, see my video
Hi, great bootpack. I have a question. Do you have list all boots from this pack? I want find Vapor X and i don't know which rx files it is.
Separate names with a comma.