HoppyJoe's Faces

fabre

Youth Team
great !! I like it when face makers make Premier league regular start eleven
Mbokani is one of that, thanks!respect
 

HoppyJoe

Senior Squad
fabre;3887841 said:
great !! I like it when face makers make Premier league regular start eleven
Mbokani is one of that, thanks!respect
Thanks bro

Halilyc;3887847 said:
I liked your website bro :) Im trying to make samething thanks to p3d.in :) Thanks for idea bro :)

Thanks ^^
I can send the HTML files if you want
 

Stokstaartje95

Reserve Team
Hey HoppyJoe, that's a terrific website you built there! I would love to see faces of other facemakers also to be uploaded to there, so we can all see what to download and what not! Combining such a thing with a database site could also be interesting!
 

HoppyJoe

Senior Squad
deko23;3887863 said:
Thank you for the nice Mbokani! ;-)

jeetmusic;3887871 said:
clean & precise facemaking :shades:

Thanks ^^

Stokstaartje95;3887875 said:
Hey HoppyJoe, that's a terrific website you built there! I would love to see faces of other facemakers also to be uploaded to there, so we can all see what to download and what not! Combining such a thing with a database site could also be interesting!

Thanks :) That would be very cool
This is almost my max capabilities for HTML. I have never worked with databases etc.
But of course I'm open for collaborations :D
 

drigOrange

Reserve Team
Because I just can not download two faces, Mbokani and Alex Sandro?
The other not. They are not 100% finalized?

Someone please explain to me.
 

HoppyJoe

Senior Squad
B_easy17;3887903 said:
neat work ! thank you!

Boleiro;3887985 said:
where this the link for Moussa Dembele and Kemem?

pepegreen;3888014 said:
Great work. Happy Joe's is great.
It could create a pack Villarreal?
I think a very nice team and that always shows good players.

Thanks. Sorry for my English.

][guNNer][;3888037 said:
Because I just can not download two faces, Mbokani and Alex Sandro?
The other not. They are not 100% finalized?

Someone please explain to me.

Thanks peeps! The faces with a little clock next to them still need to be released.
 

HoppyJoe

Senior Squad
Haller
 


Top